The Girl Underneath The Mistl...

By ActMyAgeX

Summer is 7 years old and goes to her first Christmas party, where she meets a surprisingly, nice 7 year old... More

The Girl Underneath The Mistletoe ~Harry Styles love story~
He's always been here... ~Harry Styles love story~
Awkward years...~Harry Styles love story
The Dance.The Love.The Care.~Harry Styles love story~
He's gone, and so is she...~Harry Styles love story~
He will find her ~Harry Styles love story~
You found me ~Harry Styles love story~
~Harry Styles love story~
Wow...~Harry Styles love story~
Be Mine ~Harry Styles love story~
Kidnapped by...~Harry Styles love story~
"I can't do this.." ~Harry Styles love story~
The Skype Call ~Harry Styles love story~
He doesn't love me anymore... ~Harry Styles love story~
~Harry Styles love story~
The Concert ~Harry Styles love story~
Meeting Summer's father~Harry Styles love story~
Christmas Eve ~Harry Styles love story~
What A Perfect Day. Yeah, Scratch Out Perfect ~Harry Styles love story~
You Forgot Me... ~Harry Styles love story~
Valentine's Day ~Harry Styles love story~
Moving In with Laughs ~Harry Styles love story~
The Accident ~Harry Styles Love Story~
~Harry Styles Love Story~
The Reality ~Harry Styles love story~
The Getaway ~Harry Styles love story~
The Departure ~Harry Styles love story~
Double Dates ~Harry Styles love story~
Faint ~Harry Styles love story~
Shock ~Harry Styles love story~

Publicity VS Personal ~Harry Styles love story~

7.5K 205 72
By ActMyAgeX

Hey guys! I feel so proud of myself! Uploading not even a month later than the prior chapter uploaded! YAAAAAS!

Love you all<3

BTW PLEASE CHECK OUT MY STORY 'THE BRITISH PRESIDENT' It is really good and I love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer 20 years of age

“Is he fucking serious?” Summer raged as Perrie hugged Summer into her on their white, leather couch in their flat. “I mean, I get I broke up with him, but you don’t just text a girl you fucking miss her and love her and then get spotted with a fucking Kardashian-Jenner whoever the hell she is girl!” Summer cried as she grabbed a tissue from the nearby side table.

“Babe, it’s okay. Sh, sh. It could be worse than it looks.” Perrie tried to comfort as Summer grabbed the magazine from the coffee table and placed it on Perrie’s lap.

“Paparazzi can manipulate a lot of things Perrie, but Harry and Kendall were holding hands and walking into her freakin’ hotel!” Summer angrily stated as she tried to tone down her cursing. Summer stood up and threw herself on the nearby couch, so she didn’t crush Perrie. “I was right, he didn’t love me anymore if he just went to another girl so simply.”

“ Let me call Zayn, I’ll see what’s up.” Perrie stated as she reached into her pocket.

“No, don’t. Honestly, Perrie it’s fine I am-” Summer’s phone buzzed in the midst of her talking with a text from Harry. Perrie saw from the look on her face that it had to be Harry that had texted.

“Summer, what does it-” Summer was quick to cut Perrie off.

“THIS ASSHOLE!” She screamed as she threw her phone on the couch. “WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!” Summer’s screaming forced Lola to come out of her room, thank god Eleanor was with Louis or else there would be a bunch of angry girls mad at Harry for waking them up and for pissing off Summer.

“What’s going on?!” Lola asked loudly, as Perrie shrugged her shoulders, not knowing what Harry did this time.

“Lola, listen to this idiot. He hooks up with a girl last fucking night and it’s everywhere on the tabloids, yet this idiot texts me ‘babe, I thought you said you would come to our place today. When are you coming?’ IS HE MENTAL?! Does he actually believe I want to see him now? Knowing what he did, knowing that he lied about missing me and loving me? I feel so gutted!” Summer cried as she plopped down on the couch and screamed into a pillow.

After about a minute of screaming, Summer looked up to see Lola and Perrie discussing something with evil smiles on their faces. “Why are you guys smiling?” Summer said, as snot overcame her voice.

“Lola told me a joke.” Perrie quickly said as Summer sat up sadly, glancing up at them.

“Alright, I am just gonna go to my room and crawl in a hole and die.” Summer said as she stood up and began to walk, yet got pulled back by both Lola and Perrie.

“Oh no, you don’t!” They chorused together.

“You are going to go into your room BUT-” Perrie was cut off by Lola finishing their thought.

“You are going to get dressed because we are going to go have fun, instead of sulking over Harry’s mistake! Alright, go get ready!” Lola ordered as Perrie pushed her motivationally as Summer smiled slightly.

“Thanks guys.” She said as she trudged into her room, once she was out of earshot, Lola and Perrie began to talk.

“Wait so you texted Zayn already?” Lola asked, as she was not here for the beginning of the melt down of Summer.

“I texted him as soon as I got up about this, way before Summer saw the news articles. I check twitter every morning and this was all twitter talked about.” Perrie explained as Lola nodded.

“Wait, but what did Zayn say?” Lola asked yet again confused.

“ It’s a publicity stunt, Harry was with Kendall Jenner, but, but, she had to separate rooms, so Harry took one. They just hung out, Kendall got cheated on so she is using this as a publicity stunt. Both PR’s just want to see them “happy” for the cameras.” Perrie stated as she got her black booties on.

“Why didn’t we just tell Summer then?”

“Because she would never believe us or she would just be annoyed Harry didn’t explain himself. It would go wrong in many ways. It’s like when Niall was with Selena and you wouldn’t believe El that they were just hanging out with a group.” Perrie enthused as Lola scowled.

“Alright, sorry for all the questions but what do we do now?” Lola wondered as Perrie smiled at her.

“This is why you are with Niall, you babes are both full of so much wonder. So the plan is…” Perrie continued the plan as Lola smiled very evily.

“This is perfect.”

****************************************************************************************************************

Harry 20 years of age

“Hey babe, call me back please. I want to see you.” Harry said desperately through the phone as he sighed, hanging up on the voicemail.

“She’s going to come, she is probably driving at this moment.” Harry said to himself as his phone buzzed. “Summer?!” He thought aloud as his attitude died down as he saw it was just Liam.

“Hey mate.” Harry downley greeted as Liam chuckled.

“Well, aren’t you happy to hear from me? Anyways, mate you need to check twitta. I assume this is the reason Summer isn’t texting you. Hold on mate.” Liam said as he sent Harry a text of one of the numerous articles written about Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner’s night out.

“Oh fuck. Shit. Shit. Shit. This explains so much.” Harry realized as he banged his head on his kitchen table. “Thanks Liam. What do I do?”

“Give her some space, she will come to you.” Liam spoke wisely as if he knew something, almost, but Harry shook it off.

“Alright bro, thanks. Have fun with Sophia, I think you will be pap free. They seem to all be on my front law- oh shit my doorbell just rung.” Harry said panicking, was it Summer?

Harry clicked end on the phone call, as Liam understood this was serious. Even though, Harry hated when the boys didn’t say ‘love you goodbye’ after every phone call, this was an exception.

This was Harry’s girl on the line.

Harry quickly reached his door and saw a pissed off Summer and a very jovial Perrie Edwards and Lola Payne. “They forced me here, I don’t want to be here.” Summer muttered, as the two girls pushed her in gently, not trying to giving the paparazzi the wrong idea.

“Come in girls.” All three of the girls complied and walked inside as Harry closed the door immediately, knowing the flashes were too much for all four of them.

“Jeez, Harold so much paparazzi. Did you rob a bank or something?” Lola commented jokingly as Summer snorted.

“More like robbed my heart then slept with another girl.” Summer muttered as Harry made a shocked face.

“And this is where we go into the living room.” Perrie whispered as she dragged Lola with her as Harry looked at Summer as if she were crazy.

“Wait a second, I didn’t rob your heart. You gladly gave me it, then you decided I didn’t love you anymore!” Harry defended as he could not believe the words he was hearing. He completely forgot to address the affair issue because of his anger.

“Because you treated me like I was your maid after a while! I get couples are supposed to be comfy around each other! But I felt like I was the maid and you were Allan in fucking Hangover 3. Spilling a glass of water, then telling me ‘Someone should clean that up!’. You thought money could save our relationship, all I wanted was your love but you didn’t think that was key in our relationship. Listen here, Harry Styles just because everyone kisses your ass, does not mean I will! I am a human being.” Summer declared angrily as Harry looked down at the floor.

“ I do love you Summer, my job...just got in the way a lot. Our new tour is starting and I have just been tired. I just wanted you to be there. You make me feel comfortable, because every other place I go, I feel out of place! I just demanded too much from you, I get that. But I’m sorry, I want to try harder. I do love you. More than anything.” Harry softly spoke as he took Summer’s hands in his. Summer quickly pulled away.

“If you think getting me back would be as easy as saying a four sentenced apology then you are sadly mistaken. You still have much to explain. Like what the hell you were doing with Kendall Jenner last night, and how you could sleep with her when you texted me that night that you loved and missed me!” Summer stated smartly as Harry realized how well she was with her words.

“Summer, it was all a publicity stunt. If you just had asked me, you would’ve know.”

“Oh so it’s my fault now? I see pictures of you holding hands with Kendall Jenner, the gorgeous, thin model, entering her hotel and I am not supposed to think anything of it? I’m supposed to want to text you after I felt like yesterday’s garbage because of you? Yeah, makes sense Harry.”

“It’s not your fault! I mean- god, I just keep screwing everything up. Listen to me.” Harry took her hand skeptically as he brought her to their kitchen table. He stared at her with all determination present in his eyes. “Paul said since Kendall had just been cheated on and that me and you split that it would be best to pretend that we were happy hanging out and such. So Kendall came to my concert and she read a text you sent me, we went to a bar, I got a bit tipsy but not drunk. I knew what I was doing, so to deny your fears, I did not sleep with her. We went to her hotel, made it look like it was something more than it was and I slept in one room, she slept in another room. That is all that happened. Nothing sexual besides us holding hands for the cameras. I will talk to Paul to set up an interview with whoever to clear things up...if you just...take me back Summer.” Harry said stressfully as a tear fell from his eye and he snorted.

“I-” Summer started as Perrie and Lola came in from the other room.

“Just take him back Summer!” Perrie yelled excitedly, as Lola bounced up and down.

“Come on, he obviously loves you! Please! And you love him too!” Lola acknowledged as Summer smiled slightly and shook her head, laughing. But then remembered, that she had one more thing to address.

“Harry...b-before I take you back, how do I know things will be at least a bit different. That you won’t treat me like someone below you.” Harry looked up quickly from his hands and stood up, as he began to walk closer to Summer, who now stood up as well.

“I swear Summer, you won’t feel ignored ever again. I mean, I would drop everything right now-”

“I wouldn’t go that far.” Summer said laughing as Harry came closer to her and hugged her.

“So we’re back?” Harry whispered in her hair.

“We’re back.” Summer confirmed as Perrie and Lola ‘aw-ed’ in the background as Harry pulled away from their hug and kissed Summer passionately. Both Summer and Harry felt a relief of stress get released from their bodies as they emerged into a big group hug with Lola and Perrie.

“Oh wait.” Harry said, pulling away from their hug as Harry ran upstairs quickly. Summer stared quizzically at Lola and Perrie, who shrugged honestly not knowing what was going on.

Harry returned shortly with a box in his hands and it was wrapped in light blue wrapping paper with a navy blue bow placed on top. “I got this for you, I was going to give it to you a while ago...but then...yeah anyways. I hope you like.” Harry stated breathlessly as Summer awed at Harry as she opened the box.

It was a silver bracelet with a charms on it. One charm that had S+H on a heart charm, one charm that had 12/24 on it, one charm that had a mistletoe on it and the final chart had a half of a heart on it.

“Harry… I love this. But what’s with the half a heart?” Summer wondered as Harry pulled his necklace out that he has been wearing everyday for the past month and a half and showed the fitting piece of the other half of the heart.

“Because I’m half a heart without you.” Harry stated as he helped Summer put the bracelet on as Perrie and Lola were literally dying of happiness on the inside.

“Wow, way to use your song lyrics to pick up a girl.” Summer flirted as Harry smirked at her. The two embraced in a long hug as Lola piped up.

“And to think, this morning you were calling him an asshole.” Lola smiled widely as Harry looked confused, Summer glared at Lola and Perrie smacked Lola.

“Wait, what?” Harry asked as the girls began to laugh, yet Harry still remained confused. “No I’m seriously still confused.”

“Why don’t you tweet it then? It’ll confuse your followers too, just like the rest of your tweets.” Summer kidded as Harry feigned an insulted face.

“Dang babe, you are feisty today.” Harry flirted as he grabbed her and kissed her again, long and passionately.

“...We’ll be back tomorrow, with the boys to bring Summer’s stuff back and yeah we should just go before they have sex on the floor. Bye!” Perrie yelled as she opened Harry’s door slightly and dragged Lola out, so the paparazzi didn’t see the hooking up the pair was doing on the inside.

Harry, not even breaking the kiss, locked his front door as him and Summer pulled away for breath.

“I missed you.” They whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWWWW YAY! I’M A HAPPY AUTHOR TODAY AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE TOO!

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK ‘THE BRITISH PRESIDENT’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 320 13
Gretchen Bridges. Seventeen years old. Blonde, curly hair. Dimples. Freckles. Sounds beautiful right? But her life is far from beautiful. She was dia...
21.2K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
2.5K 74 29
Bailey Maze is a 21 year old who is shy around people she doesn't know. out with her friend at the mall Bailey get's bumped into by no other the...
9.4K 187 35
18 year old Ariella didn't want to be at the One Direction concert she had been forced to go to with her little sister. She'd much rather be out on t...