Blind Love( Completed, Kings...

By AlenaDes

Beautiful cover by Tayler Walker. This can be read as a standalone. Samuel is haunted by his inner demons, hi... More

The Changes
The Unknown
Gone
Encounter
Exorcism
My Cane
Betrayal
Dead
Surprise
Sacrifice
Thirst
The Soulless
Outside
Escape
Circles
Sick
The Promise
The switch
The Mansion
Back
We will survive
Hurting
Not Sharing
Open it
All is Well
Ready for new use
Insanity
Second is the Charm
I now know
Found it
Whatever
You have to....
I'll have a look
Run
Where's she?
Take it Away
Back
The Hostage
Nora
Come to me
New Race
What could go wrong
Rope
The Ritual
Blood of my heart
Wee-Ruan
Worth it
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Visiting Hell
Bonus Chapter 2: Secrets
Bonus Chapter 3: Tol'vir
Riana's Book
Riana's book is now published

A Few Words

4.6K 149 36
By AlenaDes

Hello all,

I sincerely apologize for taking so long to write this book. Publishing turned out to be more time consuming than I originally thought. But, I'm back and there is no place like Wattpad:) I love you and appreciate your support now more than ever. 

And, please keep your comments coming as I write.

I finally counted the votes for the covers and option 5 got 26 votes, option 6 got 18 votes and option 2 got 12 votes and option 1 and option 7 each got 10 votes. Since the title was wrong, we did not include option 3 in vote tallying :) I would like to thank all of you who contributed to making the wonderful covers, they were all beautiful which is why the votes were very close. What I will do is switch covers among the five during the duration of this book. You will soon understand why:) I will start with the winning cover and then move on to the next most voted cover. Each will stay on for one week. 

Now I will announce the names: Option 1 and 2 were made by Sona Verma. Option 6 was made by Tayler Walker. Option 3 was made by ElhiaBlackrose. Vane3071 designed Option 4 and Option 7. Now I'd like to thank everybody who did those wonderful covers and those of you who voted. If I have any of this information wrong, I apologize and pls don't hesitate to correct me. 

Option 5 belongs to me which is why I want to change the covers frequently. I feel horrible that my cover won,  I just wanted to increase the variety. That was my only cover in the bunch of covers. I hope you will forgive me.

Alena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 254 33
[This story is now discontinued, the improved version is "Fangtality"] Saige Morris thought that moving to a new town for her mother's job transfer w...
5.3K 327 40
Book 1: Clara. An 18 year old young woman who thought life was easy. What a lie that was. Her parents were taken away from her. Her only best friend...
331 48 31
Lydia Vinslen, a vampire princess find herself irresistibly drawn to the hot-as-hell human bad boy, Daniel Foster. Arrogant, egoistic, flirtatious a...
31.2K 821 25
* Vampire x Human au * THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT LIKE SEXUAL LANGUAGE/ CONTENT AND VIOLENCE, RAPE, MENTION OF BLOOD In a world where vampires...