Maybe Love Maybe You and I

By Pretty4Thoughts

Story revolves around Jane a sweet amazing school going girl who has got the best friends she could ever thin... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3 ..
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Prolouge and Characters
Chapter 8

Maybe Love Maybe You and I

484 5 4
By Pretty4Thoughts

hey guys gnna be my first story dont knw wht its gnna be hope whatever it is you like it n if u dont .. tell me ! so that i cud actually make sme changes :)

..

Sam

prolouge

Story revolves around Jane a sweet amazing school going girl who has got the best friends she could ever think of specially her best friend Jake ( overprotective best friend ) ... Well soon Jane realizes there are many guys she dont know who like her apparently . Well is that true is that the same way she thinks or its not love .. Maybe she could get hurt .. but Jake is there for help .. Well she maybe falls for another guy Daniel who tends to love her , but you can never trust players .. Will Jake let her get hurt .. ? but that doesnt make sense whose she's gonna end up with who is going to be love of her life .. ! who's is gonna be waiting across the aisle for her ... ?

Characters

Jane Stewart - the Girl of the story

Jake Hunter - Jane's best friend since childhood

Daniel Bolton - Just a mystery guy

Emily and Ryna - Jane's best girlfriends

Will and Liam- Guy friends also Liam's Emily's boyfriend

Jenilia Stewart - Jane's real sister who's a year younger than her

Elle - Daniel's sister

Rebecca- school cheerleader aka bitch aka Jake's gf

Chelsy - School's biggest bitch / sl*t  also Rebecca's sister

Austin Ames- A hot Junior selected for singing audition

Hailey Ames - Austin's sister also selected for music thing

Jane Stewart P.O.V.

Its kinda weird feeling exited and lit up on thought of going to school after a long vacation but cant help myself I was jumping up and down in joy on thought of going to school . I really was infact my mom said that you are glowing like a six year old on getting a huge present and I said nothing like that its just that now i m free or getting boared now i m gonna have fun as its gonna be dance , music and play's practice entire month for annual function and thats what getting me up from bed 2 hours early as usual time .

Well as I woke up I went to bath took a shower curled my new hairs put on a blue v neck deep cut top with quote " discovering my heart would be hard journey " well it really was .... i had blue denim shorts and long heel white boots with chains across it , silver extremely pretty earings , black mascara , chocolate lip gloss and I was ready checking out myself in mirror and thinking as usual pretty :P :P i was a girl with attitude ... but people called me sweet . Well after checking myself in mirror.

I went down stairs and saw my parents sitting and having fun and breakfast . My mom saw me and with a grin said " Hey honey up so early .. being good ? " as i was about to answer dad said hugging me and kissin on my cheek " seems like someone exited about school alot " . I nooded agreeing and said " yeah " just quite above a whisper . Just then my mom put a plate foward on kitchen counter with a ham burger she knew i would exaclty love to have that . Wow she's amazing just love her .

I love to have ham burgers i am the girl who loves to eat well apparently no one believs that

after i finished i took the keys of my car and drove to school and parked into my usual parking place where i found my best friends waiting for me . and as soon as I opened the door and got out I could see guys turn their eyes to me which i pretended to ignore and had a group hug of we 3 , me , Ryna , Emily .. aww i missed them so much though we met alot and had hang out but u know meeting at school was different .. well specially being the popular divas ... but we werent mean and wore shorts skirts to impress guys we just did what we love .. ! simple !

Well after sweet group hug as i moved a little ahead with my friends i felt someones arm around my waist and i suddenly got scared and turned and saw the best man in the world my best friend Jake .. wow adorable guy but my best friend .. i moved around and hugged him . i noticed girls glare at me like always but who cares and also guys noticing me with him gave me a nice feeling that they wont try on me now .I pushed those thoughts away and my girlfriends decided to leave as they didnt like Jake that much they felt he's kind of rude and always takes me from them .. but they still have their hearts on him .

Jake and I started walking while i was holding his arm with my both hands and he was carrying my bag . we were talking about holidays and people we knew each other so well . As we reached near locker room there was someone waiting for Jake who else Jake's mean and my frenemy ( one whom i hate but i have to act up as if she's my so good friend ) Rebecca , she was a cheer leader and total bossy kinda person with no sense at all . As she saw Jake walked fast in so damm high heels and shortest skirt prettending to be sexy to Jake and forcefully kissed him . Jake still had a grip on my hand and didnt left it so I wont leave because he knows that I hate her most but Jake wanted to talk more he always do he cant even stay 30 min without talking to me well same from my side . While they were kissing I started looking somewhere esle and i could tell Jake wasnt interested in kissing her at all so he pushed her back not so hard but he did but she would just stand their thinking Jake didnt want to make it public . She reached fr Jake hand but he was holding my hand from one of his and had my bag in other so she just gave me a jealoused look .Wow  what a bitch whatever !

Well just then in few moments of glaring me she left from their . God knows whats with this girl . Just then I looked at Jake and laughed he too giggled as he didnt liked her that much too she was just an attraction for him as he told me . Well reason behind our laugh was Rebecca I always said Jake she's jealous of me and he just said who is not i said you are not ... so whenever she made that face of killing me . I burst into a laughter . He said me while giggling " Stop Jane . she is my girlfriend cant help " I raised my eyebrow and said " Cant help Ohh Sure you cant never know she will kill you for break up " As i said Jake bursted his giggle to a laugh " well i cant otherwise i have to kiss you for burning calories " I slapped his back and said " Dont you dare break up with her Mr.Calorie Burner "

We both were giggling and I took my books out of locker and reached for my bag from Jake's arm to put it in locker just then He said " why dont u want me to carry it for you miss break up advicer " he teased me .. I just replied as if commanding " I was wishing you to carry my few books rather than a whole bag " as i said he nodded and took the books still grining and i took my bag and place in locker closed it and put the key in Jakes pocket I was bad handling keys so he kept my keys always we never had problem with that we two were always together I took Jake's key from his pocket and started walking to his locker with him interwining our fingers while walking we both were smiling and talking as we reached at his locker.

 As we reached i opened it i saw a present and my head mobed towards him with a raised eyebrow and smile he blushed and said " Just for you my dear lady " .. Wow he is too great .. then after a few seconds " well whats the reason behind this stone " I asked while teasing " I love suprising you Jane " he explained . I hugged him and took present out and saw a bracelet with J & J ( Jane and Jake ) and also BFF ( bst frnd forever ) symbols on it . I looked at him with a wide smile and joy flushed over my face . While looking at me he took his books out of locker and inch away from me whispered in my ear " Happy Best Friend Meeting Day " ... Oh man I realised this is the very day we realised we were frndz forever well he always gifted me on this day while i gifted him on Bst friend missing day that was the time when we didnt meet or talk for a whole month and spended entire time thinking about each other .

I kissed on his cheek and he grinned . We then walked towards our class and sat on our usual place second last row it was english class at first .Best part Jake and I had same schedule actually we demanded for same . We both opened our books and strarted talking until the class filled and teacher came in . Just the Ryna came in with Will our friend and after that Emily with her boyfriend Liam both seemed like mad in love . Soon half class was filled 15 minutes early and then the hottest guy i had ever seen entered blonde hair nice built awsome dressing sense and blue eyes .Oh man he's perfect .. Shit what was i thinking i shifted my eyes towards my book just the i heard a soft voice " Hey you mind if i sit here " The perfect guy said I looked up Wow he's so hot ..he asked pointing towards the vacant seat next to me . litreally i wanted to grab him and kiss him ....Oh man what did i just thought i pushed my thoughts and i gulped the thought and said "Sure why not " prettending that his presence doesnt matter much he smiled and slipped in the chair just then i moved my head towards Jake who looked like could read my mind and is gonna drill on me with questions as soon as the perfect guy left he looked a bit angry . God knows why ..

As he passed me the angry look for the first time Rebecca entered . wow what a timing she saw me sitting next too Jake and made a face just then all the anger on Jake's flushed and he giggled and asked me not to laugh . Oh man i couldnt stop i just laughed in my heart with a smile on my face holding my laughter . Rebecca came to me and with a fake smile asked me gently " would you mind moving a bit i would like to sit next to my sweetheart " she said focusing my word .. I looked over Jake his eyes were pleeding as if dont move with this boaring girl . I smiled as a revenge of his angry look and fake smiled at Rebecca and said " Sure why not have your sweetheart " and i moved my seat towards the perfect guy no other option as Rebecca lifted a seat and adjusted it there .

As i moved near the perfect guy he winked at me and said " hey I am Daniel , you are Jane Stewart right ?" He smiled and I smiled back and said " Hi , yes I am Jane , How do you know my name ? " I raised my eyebrow slightly " who doesnt know you I have been in this school for 2 years just changed my class " he explained ... And nodding I said " Ok " Had no clue such a hot mess was in our school . I moved my head towards my book and saw Jake looking at me angrily again . I thought i have to ask him why such a look . Just then the teacher entered the class and smiled to all of us .

Teacher called Daniel and said him to show his pass Daniel moved and i heard all girls gasp . " Hope you enjoy in this class Daniel " Teacher said and Daniel nodded with smile . and then he came back to his seat next to me just then sir told us about an english play we have to perform its should be in pairs and whole clas lit up with the thought of play " I hope you all will be able to find your partners " he said looking across entire class . I knew my partner was gonna be Jake so no tension . while beeming at entire class sir said " Oh Daniel you are new i think i should find you a partner how about Jane who is sitting next to you Jane will accompany you and help you with this play she is very talented just like you Hope you two create some magic " he said so calmly .I looked at Daniel who smiled at me and i was caught in thoughts that was he talented like me as sir said wow i dont know what he's hiding from me . Entire class went same Jake glaring at me with anger and fake smiled . Daniel talking to me a gentle talk which was nice and soothing . Daniel and I kept chatting entire class as i was explaining him about this class and also discussing for play . He was quite interesting .

Just then bell rang and Jake came towards me holding my hand with his hand and other hand on my waist . Daniel looked at all 3 of us at  Jake in confusion thinking he is my bf . at Rebecca in wierd way as she passed a flirty smile to him  and at me as if i was some kind of back stabber .

Jake broke the silence and said " Hi .. You are Jane's new friend right ? " Daniel with a smile " You can say that " I looked at both of them " Well then you should join us for lunch " Jake said with a new expression I had never seen over his face . Daniel said quickly in agreement " I would love to thanks for the offer " wow are these guys making up " anytime " i heard Jake still holding my waist and resting his face on my shoulder . Rebecca had already left . Jake now took my hand and walked me out of the class . wow what was up with him I was totally confused ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the story I wrote something for the first time .... please tell me how it is .....

SAM <3

Continue Reading