• Smosh Hunger Games | Hunger...

By smoshermai

Yes, creative title, I know. This is basically just your average smosh hunger games thing, but I did not choo... More

A/N
~ chapter 1 ~
~ shedule ~
~ chapter 2 ~
~ chapter 3 ~
~ chapter 5 ~
~ chapter 6 ~
~ chapter 7 ~
~ chapter 8 ~
~ chapter 9 ~
oops
~ chapter 10 ~
oof
I got tagged
~ chapter 11 ~
i got tagged agAIN-
~ chapter 12 ~

~ chapter 4 ~

303 5 22
By smoshermai

Night 1

Keith's POV (district 9)

I split up with my group to look for berries and such, because I'm so hungry I could eat a horse.

As I'm walking, I see a silhouette of a girl, but I can't identify her. I creep closer until I see the familliar brown curly hair, and I immediately know who it is. Adelaide.

I start to creep away, but I am stopped by a large cracking noise. I look down slowly. Goddammit Keith! You stepped on a stupid stick! Your gonna get kil- "Who's there? I'm armed!" She exclaims defensively.

She slowly rotates around to look for me, and when her back is facing me, I take that as a chance to spring at her. She turns around and pushes me to the ground. She whips out her knife, but I take out her feet, making her fall to the ground, I then scurry over and punch her in the face three times. Her face looks nasty. She has a black eye, a bloody nose, and she's coughing.

I don't seem to notice, but she grabs her knife and sinks it into my foot, making me wince and yell in pain. I grab my foot in pain as she hobbles off into the distance. I hear rustling in the bushes, but I'm too fixated on my wound to worry about that. "Keith! Oh my god!" The voice, which was obviously Boze, gasped. She rustles through her backpack and pulls out medical supplies, and starts working away at my wounds.

"Who did it?" She asks blankly. "Adelaide, I almost got her." I sigh. Her eyes widen. "Adelaide? Olivia saw her running a way and went to help her!" She exclaims, obviously worried. "Let's track them down then. See if she's okay." I suggest. "I hope she's alright." Boze sighs.

Not so far we can hear someone wincing in pain. "Olivia, it hurts!" The voice strains. "We found our girl." Boze whispers to me. "I know, just hold still!" Olivia replies to her. "I'm going over, to see if she needs help and to bring Olivia back. You stay here, alright Leak?" Boze whispers. I nod.

She makes her way through the bushes. "Need any help, Olivia?" She asks Olivia as she prods at Adelaide's face. "Yeah, actually. Do you have disinfectants?" She asks. "Yup! Here."

I sigh and wait for them to be done.

Ian's POV (district 2)

We were just laughing and chatting when I feel a sharp pain in my foot. "Ow, shit!" I yell. "What happened?" Noah asks. They all look concerned. I take off my shoe to reveal a huge cut that was very irritated and Shayne knew immediately what it was. "It's infected." He says blankly.

"Well, we know that. But we dont have any medical supplies. Noah, any plans?" Lynne asks. We all look at Noah, who looks so tired he might just collapse right now. "Uh... Well.. steal some? I don't know..." He says, yawning. His eyes roll to the back of his head and he passes out. As he falls backwards, Wes and Shayne catch him, and then they lay him on the ground.

"Let him rest. I'll look for supplies." Wes says, standing up. When he's a few feet away we see a box flutter down in front of him. He pauses, looks around, and then exitedly opens it. We can't see it, but he springs up with excitement, running back to us. We can hear him yelling, but we don't know what he says until he's closer. "...supplies! It's medical supplies! It's medical supplies!" He's chanting with excitement. "Good, now give it to me so that I can put it on Ian's foot." Lynne adds.

It stings. A lot.

Damien's POV (district 10)

I have an alliance with Kane, Joven and Finn. Apparently Finn had a bush full of fruits, but when he woke up they were gone. We called bullshit on the story and said he claimed them for himself.

Joven had ran off, so we decided to sleep in shifts to wait for him. So far; no sight of him. But theres no cannons so far, so were assuming he's alright.

Keirsten's POV (district 6)

I set up camp with Sydney, and she's awake all night. She won't talk to me, won't look at me, shes just there. Staring into the sky.

I'm worried about her.

Mari's POV (district 7)

I'm lost. I got lost from the others when I was looking for Boze, Olivia and Keith. I heard Flitz scream that he found them, so I ran in that direction. But to my avail, nobody was there. A cannon sounds, and I'm worried out of my mind. Did Flitz die? I'm staring at the floor and walking straight until I bumo into something in front of me.

I look up to see that it's just Shayne, the guy from my district. "Oh, Mari you scared me." He exclaims, sighing in relief. "I got lost from my group, do you want to set up camp here?" I ask.  "I actually have the same situation as you. Temporary camp would be great." He says. I pull out my sleeping bag and see he doesn't have one. "Do you want it?" I say. "Nah. I'm fine." He says.

Lasercorn's POV (district 5)

(Oml the generator generated Socorni xD I'm not good at ship stuff, but I will do this holding hand fluff. P.S: I ship every ship with smosh. I have no notps. :D have a nice day)

I have a alliance with Sohinki. He's skiddish and adorable. I look over at him, and we make eye contact. We look into each other's eyes longingly until a cannon sounds. Sohinki jumps, nearly into my arms.

He sits very close, shivering. I grab his hand. He looks at me slowly with a glitter in his eyes. I grab his other hand and pull them to my face. I kiss his hands and then set them down with a pat. I then put my hands on top of his and look at his eyes. He still looks scared. "It's alright. I won't let anything happen to you." I say reassuringly. He starts crying silently.

"I'm scared. I don't want to die." He sobs as he shivers I pull him to me. I put my arm around him and before I know it, were sat up against a tree with him in my arms. "Look at the stars; aren't they beautiful?" I say. "Yes, they are." He pauses. "Thank you." He says, and then he kisses me.

I'm shocked when he pulls away, but I smile at him, and he rests his head on my chest. I rub his back for a while, and when I look back down at him he is fast asleep. I smile and peck him on the forehead.

Then I drift to sleep.

Boze's POV (district 5)

I stare down at Flitz's corpse with disbelief. He was that hungry? But really? We had food for him, but he always denied being hungry. The hovercraft comes and carries his body away.

Goddammit. Now we need to find Mari. There was one cannon shot earlier when she left... I hope she's alright.

Anthony's POV (district 1)

I hear a crash. I sprint off into the distance. I'm dodging stuff, and then I go past this tree. A cliff. I skid to a stop but I'm too late. I'm plummeting when I feel a sharp pain, and cold water.

A cannon sounds as I'm fading into unconsciousness

Joven's POV (district 3)

As I'm walking through the forest, I hear another cannon. So many deaths so far. Actually, not that many. But still.

I hear singing at a distance. I peer over the bush to see Maria singing herself to sleep. Well I could camp with here, I'm trying to look for my alliance, not her. I decide to leave her alone, walking on.

I hear voices. Men's voices and a girls voice. Is that my group?  I walk towards it slowly to see 5 people. Not my group. I see Wes, Shayne, Ian and Lynne talking in a group, and Noah sleeping on the floor.

Just then Lynne faints. All of the others rush to catch her but fail. As she hits the floor, Wes exclaims, "Her too? Is anyone else that tired that they will pass out?"

"I can use some sleep." Ian says, sitting near Lynne and Noah, falling asleep.

I walk off, and see a horrifying sight. Whitney hanged herself. I just stand there with my mouth gaped open.

Across from me, someone walks up, gasping at the sight. She crumples to the floor, crying.
"Whitney, why?" Lula weeps. Just then she spotted me. "It was you!" She screams, running over to me.

She swings punches, but I dodge them. She pulls out a knife, but I knock it out of her hand. She drops to the floor when I punch her, and then I wrap my hands around her neck, and squeeze. She struggles and gasps. She's weeping, and I feel really bad. The moment I decide to let her go, she stops struggling.

Oh god.

A/N: this ones not at midnight! Yay! Well, I hope you liked this chapter, and this story as a whole because I enjoy writing it!
Dead So Far:
Courtney Miller (district 2)
Amra "Flitz" Ricketts (district 11)
Anthony Padilla (district 1)
Whitney Barnett (district 8)
Lula Cassidy (district 4)

4 deaths this time!

Word count:
1591

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 103 36
I'm lazy, DESC. Gootraxian and a human's life while in the Facility. https://perchance.org/incorrect-quote-generator /\ | Thats the incorrect quote...
40K 1.2K 23
Wrote this crap back in 2018, I was in the seventh grade of course it's going to be bad. But whatever, I tried to fix the first three chapters, but I...
21.1K 437 15
im tryinG moderN TIMES IN COLLEGE SO ORIGINAL first story IT WILL BE CRAP BUT CONTINUE
10.1K 217 20
*warning this story is cringe, and was made while I was on heavy medication. This book is the reason you shouldn't do drugs, stay in school, don't do...