Finding Home

By Drunk_Breadstick

Dinah wants Ally to be happy. Ally wants to let their family grow. Camila wants someone to play with. Normani... More

Multiply
Speak
Night
Shots
Social
Panic
Heart
Nightmare
Bond
Grandmothers
Speech
Want
Tooth
Learn
Pumpkin
Replace
Adopted
Sisters
Player
Santa
Year
Streaks
Disney
Monkeys
Sick
Sock
Cake
Oops
'allos

Mothers

9.3K 353 266
By Drunk_Breadstick

Three chapters in one week (Mon-Sun). Lucky people.

Be ready to have your hearts explode with cuteness. All of you who died, prepare to die even more.

-

Dinah shook her head with a small chuckle. She was at the dinner table, looking through files for work. Ally was grocery shopping with Camila while Normani was in school. Lauren was sitting under her chair with Leo and Nala. Dinah just kept hearing giggles and Leo's playful growls.

Dinah looked down when she felt Lauren's little hand pull her pants. The little girl smiled before going back to play with Leo.

Lauren kept doing that, getting Dinah's attention to make sure the older woman knew she wasn't alone. It made Dinah's heart grow.

Dinah finished her work in time for lunch. She stood up and looked under the chair. She smiled when she saw Lauren sleeping under the table. Dinah picked the girl up and took her to the living room, placing her on the couch. (Leo woke up and followed them, jumping on the couch and curling up next to Lauren). Dinah went to start lunch.

She finished setting the table when Lauren woke up. She looked up when she heard six pairs of feet run to her. Lauren ran to Dinah and hugged her feet. (Dinah and Ally could never get tired of how cuddly Lauren was. They couldn't understand how anyone could hate Lauren or Normani.)

"Are you hungry?"

Lauren nodded her head. She took a step back. "Mommy?"

Dinah gasped. Her eyes were wide, filling with tears. She went down onto her knees and looked at Lauren.

"Mommy okay?"

Dinah smiled. She nodded her head. "I'm okay. Mommy is okay."

"Love Mommy."

Dinah let out a laugh. "I love you too baby."

Lauren grinned. She hugged Dinah. Lauren let out a breath.

"Mommy is here."

-

Normani, Ally and Camila were walking to the car. Normani was telling Ally all about school and what she did. (Camila was in front of them, jumping over the cracks on the ground, she didn't want her mothers' backs to crack.)

"Ally, can I call you Mama?" Normani asked, looking up at Ally.

Ally stopped, a smile appearing on her face. (It had been a few months since Normani and Lauren went to live with them, and not once did the two girls prepared to call Dinah and Ally mama or mommy.  They knew it happened at different times for different kids and they were willing to wait.)

"Of course," Ally told the girl, who stopping with her. (Camila sighed, wanting to go home to play with Leo, but Normani and Ally were being slow and had even stopped walking.)

"Do you think my old mom will be mad?"

Ally shook her head. "She is always going to be your mom. Just like your birth dad will be your dad. Dinah and I, we aren't trying to replace them and they know that. They want you to be happy. And if you calling me Mama makes you happy, they'll be okay with it."

Normani nodded her head. "I love you Mama."

Ally grinned. "I love you too Normani."

Normani walked into Ally's arms and hugged her.

-

Ally and Dinah greeted each other with a quick kiss. Camila pulled Normani to their bedroom where Lauren and Leo were.

"You'll never guess what happened," Dinah said, grinning.

"No, you guess what happened," Ally said, smirking.

Dinah narrowed her eyes. "What happened to me is better."

Ally scoffed. "Sure. My news is more exciting."

Dinah and Ally stared at each other, willing the other to say their news was less important.

"We'll both blurt it out in three, two, one," Ally counted down.

"Lauren/Normani called me Mommy/Mama!" they both shouted, before looking at each other with wide eyes.

"She did?" they both questioned.

"Yes they both did, it was so cute," they continued to say.

Ally signaled for Dinah to stop. "That's getting annoying. So tell me how it happened and I'll tell you."

Dinah grinned and started to tell Ally what happened.

-

Lauren held her Nala as she looked around the house. Normani told her that she called Ally Mama. Lauren got really excited and wanted to call her that too. But she couldn't' find her.

Ally and Dinah were safe. They were nice. And Lauren loved them.

Lauren knocked on Ally and Dinah's door. She waited for someone to open it. She smiled when she saw Ally standing there.

"What are you doing here?" Ally asked, looking at the young girl.

Lauren took a small step towards Ally and hugged her legs.

"Want to stay with me?" Ally asked, looking at the little girl.

Lauren looked up and nodded her head. She followed Ally onto the bed. She leaned against the headboard and stared at Ally who was putting laundry away. Lauren stood up and jumped on the bed, trying to get Ally's attention. Ally looked up and smiled at the small girl.

"Mama, love you."

Ally smiled softly. "I love you too."

Lauren giggled. She walked to Ally and reached for her Mama. Ally hugged Lauren and kissed her cheek.

"You are so cute," Ally whispered.

Lauren pressed her lips against Ally's cheek.

-

Normani was running away from Camila. She was laughing. Normani and Camila were in the backyard, playing tag. Normani ran to Dinah.

"Mommy save me!" she shouted, giggling.

Dinah stopped and turned to the girl running to her.

"Mommy!"

Dinah snapped out of it and picked the girl up, holding her over her head.

"No mommy, no fair!" Camila pouted. She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. She stomped her foot.

Dinah laughed. "Oh no, the floor is lava!"

Camila gasped, She turned and tried to run away. Unfortunately she tried to run into the house and crashed into the glass door.

The girl fell back and started to cry. Dinah placed Normani on the ground and ran to her middle child.

Dinah picked Camila up and walked into the house. Dinah told Normani to get a bag of vegetables and a hand towel and to meet in her in the living room. Once Dinah had the bag, she wrapped the bag with the towel and placed it on Camila's forehead that was already growing a bump.

"Mommy, is Cami gonna be okay?" Normani asked, moving to sit next to the injured girl.

Dinah rubbed Camila's back, trying to calm her down. "She's going to be okay."

There was a small gasp. Dinah looked over to see Lauren in Ally's arms. The little girl was pointing to Camila, her eyes wide.

Ally place Lauren on the couch. Dinah watched as the youngest girl walked to Camila and moved the towel. She turned to Dinah and gave her a look saying, What happened?

"She hit the door."

Lauren pouted. She placed Nala in Camila's arms and kissed the small bump. She moved and sat next to Normani. She kicked her little legs before turning to Ally.

"Food?"

"I wan' food," Camila said, rubbing her eyes.

"I'll order pizza," Ally said, causing Camila to gasp.

"I 'kay. I wan' pizza," Camila said, her head injury long forgotten.

Dinah laughed. She watched as Camila walked to the other end of the couch and reached for Ally, wanting to order with her. Lauren climbed off the couch and ran after Ally and Camila.

Dinah turned to Normani.

"I love you Mommy," she said, smiling.

Dinah smiled back. "I love you too Normani. I love you so much."

Normani giggled and moved to sit on her lap. She snuggled in Dinah. The woman kissed the top of Normani's head and held her close.

"I love you my little girl."

She heard Lauren squeal and Ally and Camila's laughter, followed by Leo's bark.

"I love all of you."

-

Next chapter will be out Tuesday. We're almost to chapter twenty, and then there will be ten chapters left until the next story. And then Ariana, Lucy, Val, Shawn, Alexa, and all those other characters make their appearances. (Austin already made his. And he's not going to be a dick.)

Peace my peeps - Stick of Bread that is Drunk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
6K 297 30
A boy/ girl that got taken away from there family in the age of 6 on his birthday will this affect his trust and his love to someone else or will it...
66.3K 1.5K 28
An Alternate universe: Normani is a single mom to a two year old, Ally, her best friends are Dinah Jane and Lauren, and they all live in Atlanta. T...
75.5K 3.1K 31
(Part of the Home Trilogy.) There is much more than what we've read. See the life pre-Finding Home. Infant/Baby Camila, Infant/Baby Lauren, Infant/Ba...