Together Finally - Daniel Ved...

By lovelynini23

Just read it and you'll enjoy it. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: The Talk
Chapter 6
Update..

Chapter 3

122 4 3
By lovelynini23

My POV

So yeah that was my story time about what happened. Now back to reality and what happened after.
The principal stood behind us and said" Ladies report to the main office if you don't cooperate you will be force fully brought there and I'm sure you don't want that". Then we marched our little asses down there and there we saw Camilla and her hoe squad were already seated and we gave them dirty looks and we both looked terrible in the face but we didn't care and her hair I just had to laugh. So then the principal told them that three of them have three weeks of detention and the rest are suspended. Then they left and it was me and my friends left to be handled.

"Okay Taytum and Cat you guys get four weeks of administrative detentions (woah thats a big word) and they will all last 2 1/2 hours so you might want to clear your schedule for the next month or two, just saying". He said.
"And Tiffany, Shakura, Nia and Agnes you girls will receive 4 months of suspension and you will have to complete schoolwork at home and you will have to wear a collar around your ankle bc we will be putting you on house arrest for a week so be prepared to be home for a long time". He said with a low chuckle. You already know this white ass cracker racist bc he gave suspension and house arrest to us black folks so you know whatever I don't give a flying fuck about this school anyway". Soon we all left the school bc we had to leave the premises as soon as possible so I called my boy bsf Dani to come pick a girl up and Nia and Shakura needed a ride so I asked him about them also.
"Dani, hi I need a ride so come pick me up please and also my two friends need a ride home so can you them a ride?"
"Sure babe I'm coming right now and yeah just give me their addresses so I can out it in the GPS and take them right there".
"Okay bye Dani see you soon".
We all walked outside and waited for Daniel to pull up. Nia and Shakura never saw him before so I'm dying to know what they'll think of him. He's nice (sometimes) and chill asf so they should like him just like I do. Okay maybe not just like I do but you know I mean tho right?

SHORT ASS CHAPTER BUT ITS MY FAULT I'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN Loves. 💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
92.2K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...