Chapter 5: The Talk

Ten minutes later I legit was just getting back to the living room because 1

Ten minutes later I legit was just getting back to the living room because 1.) I don't got time for running 2.) I wanted to change into something more cute. 3.) I wanted to see his impatient annoyed look and I could use the laugh but I'm still in plenty pain from the fight that I have to tell Dani about right now. Ugh pray for a bitch. I sat my ass down and he started the convo by saying:
"So Tiffany tell me what happened once I dropped you off at school bc y'all faces look beat for real and who else was involved".?.
"Well first everything was fine all classes were Gucci and me and my girls were walking to lunch once the bell rang and we were trying to rush over to our table and guess who we see at our mother flying table "The No Ass and Titties Squad" so ofc I address it and they just smile their ugly ass rotten teeth at us but anyway I went to them and said "why the fuck are you at our table for?". And I said "we can handle this like classy bitches and they can cash me outside with this shit and trust me you will receive these hands I don't lie the fuck you thought my guy". I started off saying until he stopped me.
"Ok hold on so when y'all went outside there's no cameras out there?".
"Uh Dani forget about cameras we beat those bitches asses and guess what we received when the principal and school officer found out".
"What ma?". He asked.
"Well Camilla the ho and her feces squad got two whole months of administrative detentions lasting 3 hours each along with my friends Taytum and Cat like nigga bye your racist. Now comes the even worse part so be prepared are you ready?". I asked him.
"Yes just lay it on me I'm ready for anything at this point already got my best friend fighting bitches and shit."
"Okay...so... Me Shakura and Nia and Agnes all received four months of suspension and be homeschooled for that period of time and also were all put on house arrest-". I got interrupted by Dani.
"Woah woah you're on home arrest damn Tiff well at least you'll get to see me more and speaking of seeing things let me check omg hat eye and face of yours." he said trying to inspect my face with his warm and toasty hands. He continued touching my face while he got my busted bleeding lip I got from Camilla and he said " Woah Tiffany you're bleeding and I know just how to fix it don't move just yet baby girl". He started leaning in and next thing I know is bam he's planted those big lips right on me and stopped it from bleeding, I'm mad key impressed and he's a great motherfreaking kisser. He interrupted my thoughts by talking in the spur of the moment. 
"Is that better Tiff?".
"Uh yes its great and you don't know how long I wanted you to kiss me and I'm glad it was today the day I'm in a lot of pain because that legit just made me feel better but can we continue that bc it was really good has anyone told you you are a great kisser?".
"I enjoyed it too and yes please lets continue but can we go upstairs because if your mom or somebody just barges in we could have to explain it all."
"Okay lets go but wait a minute I need to bring food if were going to be up there for a while plus I enjoy eating all day every day and from my knowledge I know you are too I'll bring even more food so you can just go right ahead.". I told him heading into the kitchen.
"Thx babe hurry up these lips can't kiss themselves". He said impatiently. I hurried to the kitchen to get me and D snacks first let me tell you what I got from my kitchen 1.) coffee chocolate chip ice cream 2.) sugar cookies 3.) Goldfish and more but also just because aim gonna be extra greedy today I ordered a large pepperoni and extra cheese 🍕 and then I took my ass upstairs to see this lil ugly dude.

Aye Dani and Tiffany I see you out here sis ✨✨💚💚💛💛