Save me~Richie tozier x reade...

By trinitymacchio

Your mom and dad just got divorced. You are only 11. Your dad moves you to Derry with him and your little sis... More

It
Help
Gone
Jokes
The losers club
Pennywise
Sleepover
Hurt
A/n

Like

946 24 10
By trinitymacchio

Your pov

I wake up for school. I stand up and get dressed. I limp into the hallway. Mom hands me a plate of pancakes and a cup of orange juice.  I start eating and mom puts my hair in pony tails. She braids them and they fall on my shoulders. She rubs my shoulders. "I wont be here when you get home" She looks at me. I nod and take a drink of juice. "Can I hang out with Richie?" I look at her. She nods and someone knocks on the door. I jump up and grab my jacket. I put it on and grab my backpack. I kiss moms cheek and run out. Bev jumps on me. We laugh. "Hey skippy" Richie puts his arm on my shoulder. I smile."Beep beep Richie" I look in his eyes. He smiles. I smile and we all start walking.

Richie's POV

I sit in my chair and look down at my desk. Y/n sits in front of me and behind Stanley. I start writing. I ignore the teacher and look at the back of y/n's head. She looks at Henry. He bites his lip at her. She turns around and lays the side of her head on her hand.

At recess y/n sits alone. I sit beside her. She looks at me. I slightly smile. "What's wrong?" She looks at her lap. She shrugs. "I like you" She looks in my eyes. My face turns pink. "I like you too" I look in her eyes. She smiles at me. I smile and grab her hand. She blushes and smiles. I look back and no one is around us. I kiss her. We both turn red. I hold the side of her head. She kisses back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
151K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 35.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
174K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...