Gentleman Vs Husband✔

بواسطة AshwathyS

#27 in Fan Fiction on 23-10-2017 Anika was standing near her husband with whom she got married before few min... المزيد

1. Meeting
Episode 2 - His Touch
Episode 3 - Boss
Episode 4 - Truth
Episode 5 - Suicide
Episode 6 - Test
Episode 7 - Date
Episode 8 - Closer
Episode 9 - Pain
Episode 11 - Bhabhi
Episode 12 - Guilt
Episode 13 - Aloo Poori
Episode 14 - Morning Kiss
Episode 15 - Promise
Episode 16 - Party
Episode 17 - Hope
Episode 18 - Wife
Episode 19 - Search
Episode 20 - Slap
Episode 21 - Angry
Episode 22 - Cute
Episode 23 - Servant
Time For Fun
Episode 24 - Shock
Author's Note
Episode 25 - Decision
Episode 26 - Trust
Episode 27 - Hatred
Episode 28 - Truth
Episode 29 - Office
Author's Note
Episode 30 - Romance
Episode 31 - Shivika
Author's Note
Episode 32 - Angry Mode
Episode 33 - Back To Room
Episode 34 - Patch Up
Episode 35 - Shivika

Episode 10 - Anika

6.3K 474 105
بواسطة AshwathyS

Haii everyone, back with the next episode.......

Here goes the next episode

Anika's POV

Advay moved my hands and started kissing my neck...... I closed my eyes..... I felt wet kisses on my neck..... Suddenly I was feeling very comfortable...... I opened my eyes to see Shivaay kissing me and Advay on floor....... I was shocked beyond limit...... I moaned Shivaay's name....... His hands moved to my waist...... He looked at me..... He covered me with his coat........ He looked at Advay angrily.......

Advay got up and Shivaay was about to slap him..... But Riya stopped him again by hugging him..... Tears were rolling down my eyes....... I held his coat tightly...... Shivaay looked at me...... He broke the hug and held my hand......

Riya : Shivaay, what r u doing?..... Forget about this cheap girl..... Give her how much money u want......

Shivaay : Anika, go to ur room and change ur dress......

I walked towards my room and I saw Shivaay asking Advay and Riya to sit on the sofa...... I was confused......

Riya : Shivaay.....

Shivaay : Riya, plz be quite..... Let Anika too come.....

I smiled at him and went to my room to change....... I came out wearing a orange saree........

Shivaay : Sit here....

He said pointing towards the sofa...... I was about to sit near Shivaay but Riya sat there...... I sat near Advay having no other option....... Advay held my hand but I jerked it away.......

Shivaay : Advay, everything between u and Anika has finished then y do u want to trouble her......

Advay : Nothing has finished....... She was my wife but I was not able to touch her even once....... She has never become mine......

Shivaay looked at me in shock....... I looked at floor without facing anyone.......

Advay : Even after being my wife, she was with u...... I want her, at least for one night.....

I was shocked..... Am I a property to be sold......

Riya : Shivaay, u married Anika becoz of media..... Now give her one divorce..... Everything will be solved...... Let Advay take her......

Shivaay : Riya, Anika is my responsibility.......

Riya : So what, everyone now that she is a cheap girl...... Give her the money she wants and let us live our life...... Let Advay enjoy with her.......

Saying this she kissed Shivaay's hands...... Now its above my limit...... But still I was controlling...... I looked at Shivaay angrily...... He smiled at me......

Shivaay's POV

I don't what I shud do...... Today I shud choose between Anika and Riya...... Riya is the girl whom I loved from last two years....... Before few months..... Advay said few lies to her about me and she believed him and cheated me........ She went to him and became his girl friend betraying me...... But still I want not able to forget her....... I thought nobody can come to that place or as my wife but fate has Anika become my wife...... I know she is a poor soul....... I don't want to hurt her....... I was even shocked to know that she is still a virgin...... She has never shared any physical relationship with Advay....... I don't y but I was really happy......

When Riya started saying bad about Anika..... I saw Anika's expression...... She was burning in anger....... I smiled at it....... Now its time for me to choose...... As Mom said...... Riya has cheated me and I'm sure that Anika won't do it........ Riya is no one to me..... Not even girl friend but Anika is my wife..... I have to give value to at least that relation....... I don't love Anika but I can't see her in pain....... After all its becoz me she is suffering all these......

Riya : Tell something Shivaay....... Think about the moments we spent together......

I could see Anika burning in anger......

Shivaay : Enough Riya..... About what shud I think..... About how u cheated even after being my girl friend and went to Advay...... Is this what I shud think....... U cheated me......

Riya : Baby no, its not like that...... Its all a misunderstanding.......

Saying she moved her hands to my chest and kissed my neck....... She was about to kiss my cheek but instead she got a tight slap....... Yes...... Anika slapped her...... I, Advay and Riya stood up in shock........ Anika pulled Riya aside and sat near.......

Anika : Sit down everyone..... Shud I give invitation to u all........

Everyone sat hearing her words.......

Riya : How dare u slap me...... Shivaay baby, see how she is behaving to me.......

Anika : Shut up....... This is not ur Shivaay baby but my Husband........ Keep this in mind....... U may be his girl friend but now I'm his wife so don't dare to get closer to him........

Advay : Anika.....

Anika : Enough of ur stupid talks...... Mr. Ex Husband....... U said that u was not able to touch me even after being my Husband...... It shows what is ur quality..... U don't deserve me....... And about one night stand...... I'm not a property that u can sell me...... I'm Shivaay's wife....... Even if I ll divorce him..... I ll never come to u..... Keep this in ur mind...... Don't think that I'm so dependent....... I'm a independent girl........ U don't have right to touch me....... Get out from here......

Advay was about to slap Anika but she held his hand.......

Anika : U think that girls r so weak but u r wrong.......

Shivaay : So Advay, u got ur answer so better get out from here.......

Advay went from there......

Riya : Shivaay......

Anika : Why do u want to interfere in our life...... Just get out...... Don't u have shame......

Saying this she encircled my arms with hers........

Anika : Shivaay is my Husband....... Always keep this in ur mind.......

Riya got angry and went out...... She then left my hand......

Anika : I'm sorry...... I know I don't have the right to interfere in ur life......And thanks for giving me strength and support..........

She was right, we are strangers...... Nothing more than that...... I looked at her...... She was angry...... I was confused......

Anika : Wipe off that lip stick mark from ur neck......

Just then I understood that there is lip stick mark on my neck and she is angry becoz of that...... I smiled and tried to wipe..... Seeing this Anika came closer to me and wiped it...... She was about to go but I stopped her........

Shivaay : Anika, what Advay told is true..... That u both didn't have any physical relation ......

She nodded her head indicating that its true........ She went to her room......... I smiled...... Then I went to office........

Night

Anika's POV

It is already very late but till now Shivaay has not come...... Just then I saw him coming being drunk....... He was stumbling...... He saw me and got angry....... He came towards me and slapped me so hard that I fell down.....

I was shocked at his behaviour..........

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???........

Target : 90 votes and 90 comments.........

I'm bit busy so I gave a big target........ Sry.........

By 😍Ashwathy😍

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

81.9K 5.2K 43
Hey guys 😊 This my another story on Riansh. Thus is gonna be suspence, mature romance etc. Peep in to know more
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Partners بواسطة Preeda

قصص الهواة

13K 652 13
Both hate each other!!! But do they really??