Damian meets his match// Dami...

By steph_fanficstories

โš ๏ธ DISCONTINUED โš ๏ธ Damian wayne has always been a difficult child with a difficult life, his ability of trust... More

Chapter 1: Welcome
Chapter 2: First day at the tower
Chapter 3: Carnival Fun
Chapter 4 Just a "hang out"
Chapter 5: Jealousy?
Chapter 6: The fight
Chapter 8: I'm sorry (part 2)
Chapter 9: Him.

Chapter 7: I'm sorry.

869 21 4
By steph_fanficstories

Garfield's POV

Damnit I feel completely terrible about what happened. I don't know what came up with me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Kori who knocked on my door.

"Garfield may I come in we have to discuss things."

I let her in and we both sat on my bed, everything was silent until she spoke up

"Garfield what happened back at the training room?"

"I-I don't know...I don't know what came into me like that..I didn't mean it I was just.." I looked down not knowing what to say anymore

"Garfield, could you tell me how you felt earlier?"

I shrugged with a sigh and spoke

"I was happy, when I saw Raven I was even more happy, but when she looked at Damian I wasn't happy anymore...I got...angry and sad."

Kori put her hand on my shoulder then spoke

"I see, you don't by any chance have a crush on Raven do you?"

I blushed red, knowing it's true

"I uh kinda uh might have....No I do..I've been having a crush on her for a long time now..."

Kori smiled a little

"Tell her"

I gave her a sad sigh

"I can't because she likes Damian and Damian likes her"

I didn't want to tell her about what I saw the other day when they arrived at the tower, I guess they wanted to keep their relationship as a secret.

"Well, if that's the thing then tell Damian the reason why you did what you did and apologize."

"Alright I'll do it...."

"Thank you"

She gave me a hug

"And tell Raven as well, you would need to tell her."

I nodded and she left.

I waited a couple of minutes before I went to damian's door

I knocked on it but no one answered

"Damian you in there?"

Still no response

He's probably in the training room..

I thought and made my way there

I saw him train hard and sweat like crazy, he seems really really mad.

It's now or never.

Hello my fellow human beings I'm sorry I posted late and for how short it is... I had to give you something, but there will be a part 2 soon. I promise! Cya soon.

                                                     -S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
211K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
883K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...