The Return ~A Merlin and Arth...

By AmeliaEmrys

A great King who is to return when Albion is at it's worst and his friend who waited for him over 600 years... More

The Return ~A Merlin and Arthur Story~ (Late February 2014)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Sneak-peak from chapter 8
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Short sneak-peak from chapter 12
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Sneak-peek for chapter 17
Letter to Olivia
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Sneak-peak Chapter 20
Chapter 20
News
Chapter 21

Sneak-peak from Chapter 6

319 11 1
By AmeliaEmrys

I know. I am a terrible updater and I am sorry for that. But for those who read my story. Here's something from the next chapter. Thanks  

- Olivia, who is Merlin? Just tell me who he is.

- Arthur, it's nothing. Just kiss me.

- Molly. Please pick up the phone. I miss you sister. I am sorry for abandoning you when you when I met her. Please!

-Baby, are you ok? Who is calling you?

-I'm fine. It's probably a wrong caller. I said leiyng

I miss my brother but he broke my heart when he chose that .... I can't even say it. But now it's not the time nor the place to talk to him.

i don't like that Olivia is with Arthur. Something is not right. Something is up. She deserves better than that. She's my daughter after all.

- Jessica,-um- I -I really like you. Would you like to go on a date with me?

Bonus: "Are you sure you want to do this? " "Yes. I want to be with you, like this." P.S. Not telling you who said these lines.

Bonus 2. I am introducing a new character, Molly's brother. He's name will be Enzo. Enzo Stevenson. I'll post aside a gif with him.:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 633 20
Arthur Pendragon has always trusted his father's opinion of sorcery. He has witnessed, first hand, the atrocities Camelot's enemies could commit with...
64 2 1
Merlin and newly appointed King Arthur face their greatest test yet. They are to journey to the mighty plains of Camlann, and fight a last battle aga...
1.9K 64 17
Thousands of years have passed for Merlin. With nobody but his recent apprentice, Alec, at his side for the past 10 years. Merlin, two months after b...
146 18 7
When Albion's need is greatest. That was the deal. Until something went wrong. Arthur Pendragon died in the battle of Camlann. Only to awake in t...