Living In The Greatest City I...

By philocalic

(COMPLETED) What happens when the entire Hamilton group is in the 21st century - and are in college? Stuck... More

Chapter 1: The Introductions Of A Potentially Hazardous Group
Chapter 2: The Envious Confessions of a Slightly Drunk Couple
Chapter 3: Maria Reynolds Protection Squad
Chapter 4: The Kid - I Mean, Turtle, Angel Schuyler-Laurens
Chapter 5: Girl Problems, Boy Problems, Wait, Ice Cream!
Chapter 6: Lessons about French and Smoking Sunflowers
Chapter 7: I Hate You, I Like You, No, It's Awkward Again
Chapter 8: TurtleBoi Passes Out
Chapter 9: Dates, Double Dates, Triple Dates, I Don't Know The Word...
Chapter 10: Close Your Mouth, I know I'm Beautiful
Chapter 11: That American Fizzy Magic
Chapter 12: The Angelic Angel Angelica
Chapter 13: Daddy Told Me Not To Have Relationships...?
Chapter 15: Take A Break (Or I'll Make You)
Chapter 16: Everyone Ships It
Chapter 17: Kitchen Duty - Doody
Chapter 18: Schuyler, Schuyler, Schu - well - Hamilton, Wait, Schuyler?
Chapter 19: Wait!
Chapter 20: This Is What We Call "A Bad Nurse"
Chapter 21: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Chapter 22: Will You Throw Away Your Shot?
Chapter 23: Hurt
Chapter 24: Helplessly Helpless
Chapter 25: Thank You and A Small DEH Question!
Chapter 26: No One Deserves To Disappear
Chapter 27: What Happened In The Room
Chapter 28: Say No, Alex
Chapter 29: Congratulations, Hope You're Satisfied
Chapter 30: That's How You Know You Messed Up
Chapter 31: Him
Chapter 32: Let It Go
Chapter 33: The Fashion Major Strikes Again
Chapter 34: Just Fix It!
Chapter 35: I Mean, They Pop Out Randomly, Like Toasters
Chapter 36: How To Ditch A Wedding 101
Chapter 37: Now, This Is A Wedding
Chapter 38: Wait... What?
Chapter 39: Nobody Needs To Know
Chapter 40: Lady Issues
Chapter 41: The Baby Project Starts
Chapter 42: Beware Of The Fatal Pillows
Chapter 43: Schuyler → Hamilton, Peggy → ... Who?
Chapter 44: Your Hotness, Eliza: Making Things Worse Since 1757!
Chapter 45: This A-fork-able Group
Chapter 46: Love In The Air In The Greatest City In The World
Epilogue: The Crazy Kids Of New York
Epilgoue 2: The Private And Intimate Life Of The House
Epilogue 3: Here and Queer
Epilogue 4: The Mess I Call My Family
Other Stories!

Chapter 14: Petite Poisson, nagent/Small Fish, swim

859 29 45
By philocalic

Eliza's POV

"I don't know, Alex," Eliza seemed more irritated than upset. "I just don't understand why she would think she wasn't lov-"

"ANGELICA,ELIZA I NEED HELP!" Peggy ran into the room and then saw the dried tears on Eliza's face. "What happened?"

"Angelica and Eliza had a bit of a... fight," Alexander explained.

"What? Was this about last night because you guys really overreac - "

"No Peggy, there are some things in life that matter more."

Peggy plopped down next to her sister. "Explain." She commanded simply.

John's POV

John woke up first again, still clinging on to Angie. She was still fast asleep, curled up against him and showed no signs of waking soon. He checked the time. It was five.

Shoot. Missed football practice.

It was worth it. John felt a yawn coming. Might as well go back to sleep.

Angelica's POV

Angelica heard voices outside the dorm which made her eyes fly wide open.

"Let them sleep, Alex, they're tired."

"B-b-but my dorm!"

A third voice chimed in. "Alex, Eliza, let's go to the cafe downstairs. Let them come to us."

Always the level-headed one, their Peggy.

"John? John?" Angie slightly nudged him and his eyes blinked twice.

"What? What's wrong?" John held Angie tighter as if to protect her.

"Nothing. Just... thanks I guess," John relaxed.

"So," John separated himself from Angelica to stretch. "Wanna talk about it yet?"

"How much did you hear?"

"Pretty much all of it,"

"Dang, was I that loud?"

"Louder," John said in a completely serious tone which made Angie smile.

"I guess Eliza genuinely didn't know," she put her empty mug on the coffee table. "Which means I have to apologize first."

"You are older," John reasoned.

"It also seems that Peggy's here," Angie sighed. "I bet Eliza told her everything."

"She has a right to know; she's your sister."

"I know, but it's not like everyone needs to know my life story,"

"Or do they?"

"We should get going to the cafe, that's where everyone will be," Angelica grabbed her purse and pulled John up. "Let's go!"

"If you say so," he smiled back at Angie.

Maria's POV

"Everyone's gone. I have no idea what's happening with Eliza, Angie, Alex, and John, but Peggy and Laf are downtown," Hercules told Maria on the phone, sitting on a bench outside his dorm.

"Peggy got over her fear of downtown?" Maria's laugh was slightly disembodied from the phone.

"Apparently!" Hercules chuckled.

"I heard a lot of yelling, I think from Angie and Eliza, but it stopped, so... well I dunno." Hercules could almost hear Maria rolling her eyes.

"Wanna go somewhere together?" Hercules asked hopefully.

"Look, I wanted to talk to you about that." Maria felt nervous but she knew she had to do this, for her own sake.

Hercules' breathing got faster.

"I know that you think, er, that we, uh, you know, um, kinda, eh, like each other? But really, I just got over my relationship with, uh, James, and I kind of well, I don't want to date anyone." Maria said this all in a big rush, trying not to hurt Herc. The truth was, she didn't think she was emotionally ready for something else. Not now, not after James.

Not with Herc.

She couldn't hurt him.

"Kay, Maria. Bye."

Hercules POV

That James Reynolds. He must've hurt her.

Or maybe she didn't like him. How stupid was he, thinking she liked him?

James Reynolds hurting her?
Or Maria not liking him?

James?

Or Maria.

Hercules felt something twitch in his eyes, and he nearly cried, something that hadn't happened in over five years.

Over a girl.
Herc headed out to the local pub.

Time to get drunk.

oOo

Lafayette's POV

Laf stared at Peggy while she ran of, leaving him behind.

I really, how you say, j'ai foiré.

I failed.

I messed up.

Laf sighed and started to walk back to campus before his legs decided to take him to the nearest bar instead. He hadn't gotten drunk since school started. Since the first time he met Peggy. He walked into the place and went to get a drink when he walked into his roommate.

"Oh," Hercules already looked rather intoxicated. "Laf, didn't expect to see you here."

"Same here," Lafayette nodded, ordering shots.

"What brings you here, Laf?" Hercules slurred, smiling widely after a few drinks in silence.
"Kissed Peggy, she told me she wants to be friends," Laf said gloomily.

"Maria broke up with me over the phone, which doesn't make sense because we're not dating, but yeah." Hercules downed another shot.

"Have another shot!" The bartender supplied them drinks as fast as they drank them.

"Maybe - maybe it's be - be - bepper - berter - better? Diswai... this way," Hercules clenched his shot glass.

"Mebe. J'ai sept - I'll have - deux cent - shots. 200 shots, please." Laf held up 15 fingers.

I thought I only had 12 fingers...

"If they wanted to be with us, they wouldn't have pushed us away." Hercules voice was suddenly strong.

"Oui. More shots."

Herc smiled sleepily, then stood up. "Nature gives us life, Laf!" He ran outside, and Laf followed him.

Herc waved at the bushes. "Life. After Maria killed me. Nice."

He face planted into the bush.

Laf just stared at him, then started to dance.

"Nagent, nagent, nagent. Petite poisson, petite poisson, nagent, nagent, nagent," Laf sang, moving his hands. 

Before passing out like Herc, he saw two shapes and heard vaguely familiar voices.

"Oh, god, no, Herc!" 

"Stupide!"

oOo

Maria hauled Hercules up with all her strength, while Peggy just tried to drag Laf.

"Ask someone!" Maria panted after many tries.

"Excuse me? Could you help us get these two into our car?" Peggy tapped on two people their age.

"Ha, sure!" One of them laughed, then supported Hercules, while the other did the same to Laf.

"Thank you!" Peggy pointed them towards the car.

"So why you slumming in the city in your fancy heels?" The shorter man asked, grunting as he shifted Laf.

"Looking after these two morons." Maria opened the car door and shoved Hercules in not so gently.

"I see." The short man gave out a full-belly laugh.

Finally, the two were in the car, and the rest stayed outside the car.

"Thank you so much!" Maria thanked them again, getting into the car.

"Wait, don't you go to our college?" Peggy had thought that they looked vaguely familiar.

"I'm Thomas Jefferson. He's James Madison... do we know you?" The tall man, Thomas Jefferson looked at them.

"Don't think so." Peggy extended her hand. "Peggy."

Maria waved from inside the car. "Maria."

Both men grasped her hand, then let go.

"I hope to see you again, Peggy... Maria... " The two left, muttering to each other.

Peggy shrugged, and got into the car.

"Let's go."

Thomas' POV

"She's a Schuyler. They know him, I'm certain." Thomas watched them drive away.

"The one you hate?" James shook his head and coughed, looking sickly.

Thomas glared at the space that the car had been in. He spit. "Alexander Hamilton." 

@Infinty_Moon_36 MY SISTER lol

Dedicated to Mystic_Ender, for being a great Hamilfan!

- Angelicaaaa, ELIZA, _________ 

Our Peggy's dead jk not literally

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
30.1K 670 16
Who knew over working in the Fairy Tail guild would pay off? Well apparently it did, Lucy and Natsu had been busy doing jobs together with the compan...
678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...