Blurred Lines

By greenberrynomin

Fake and Reality will be blurred out until they can't figure out which is which anymore. Characters: Par... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Part 1
Chapter 38 - Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Special Chapter I - Ilhoon and Sungjae
Special Chapter Part II

Chapter 16

1.2K 56 0
By greenberrynomin

Author's Note:

Hi guys!

I just want to say thank you to every single one of you who gives my story a chance and continues to support it. Just know that I love every single one of you...

Also check out my cover of BTOB's "I miss you". It's on my twitter under my pinned tweet.

Show me some love...

Follow me on twitter: cheerfultopaz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, the weather got worse. The rain is pouring hard, you could hardly see outside. Sooyoung phones suddenly rings.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Sooyoung – ah, it's Charlie." The man lets them know. "I was informed by Mr. Kim that the photo shoot will be postponed until the weather clears up. And while we're waiting, you should think of a concept. I'll call you if anything changes."

Sungjae waits for the girl to speak up. "Alright. Thanks for letting us know Charlie. Call us if anything happens." The call ends and she faces Sungjae. "Mr. Kim postponed the shoot at least until the rain lights up."

"It's really coming down hard, isn't it?" Sungjae gazes at the window. "So, we'll be free until the rain clears up?"

"Not yet, we still need to think of what concept to take when the photo shoot resumes." Sooyoung indian sits on the sofa and turns on the television.

Sungjae joins the girl on the couch. "Well, until we can think of something, let's relax for the mean time."

The two are seated on each edge of the sofa but the atmosphere grows colder that they change positions and sit at the middle of the couch huddled up in one blanket. They continue to flip through the channels and without them noticing, Sooyoung's head leans down on Sungjae's shoulder and their arms linked together. The boy notices that the girl's hand is getting cold so he holds it between his, warming her up in an instant.

Sooyoung finally notices their closeness but doesn't say anything. She doesn't want to do anything that can stop the spell. Her heart begins to thrum fast she bites her lip to stop herself from making any sudden movement. There's a sudden knock on their door, signaling the arrival of their lunch.

"Food's here!" Sungjae jumps happily releasing Sooyoung's hands and breaking the spell. He lets the hotel staff inside and arranges their lunch at the living room.

"Mr. Seo would like me to inform you that there's a private pool set up for you. The water in that pool has been steamed so you wouldn't feel cold when you get in. just call the lobby and we'll get everything set." The hotel staff informs them.

Sooyoung composes herself but can't help but feel hurt at how easy he brushed her off. "Right, let's eat oppa."

After eating, they go back to watching TV. They are still under one blanket but Sooyoung controls herself in initiating skin ship to avoid getting herself again.

Turns out Sooyoung doesn't need to initiate the skin ship because Sungjae grabs her arm and puts it around his own while clasping hers with his hands. Sooyoung lays her head on his shoulder again. And because of this, she couldn't see the smile spreading across his face, his eyes barely visible under his blushing cheeks.

They stay like that for hours, neither wanting to move. But unfortunately, they have to since Charlie sends them a message that the photo shoot will resume in two hours. They take a peek outside and the rain is already beginning to lighten up.

"Oppa, we still don't have a theme." Sooyoung now sits with her feet up the couch, facing her husband.

Sungjae places his hand under his chin, thinking of something. "Why don't we use the private pool that Eunkwang – hyung set up for us?"

"That's a great idea!" the girl bites her lips. "Geunde, do I have to wear a bikini?" she stands up and heads to their joint closet.

Sungjae follow her and his eyes widen. "Hell no! I won't allow you to wear something that revealing. I don't want others to see you like that!" he growls, slightly annoyed.

"You'd rather it was you?" Sooyoung teases, leaning on the closet door.

Sungjae teases back despite getting embarrassed at Sooyoung's approach. He corners the girl by putting his hands on the sides near her face trapping her. "And so what if that's what I want?"

"Omo!" Sooyoung squeals, feeling her heart beat faster. Sungjae looks manly and very sexy for a few seconds and then returns back to his goofy self and laughs at his own boldness, covering his cheeks with his hands. "Oppa chill. I brought my rash guard anyways. I'll just wear that. Its long sleeves and the short are just above my knee." She chuckles nervously.

"Good. Now, go change. I'll let the front desk know that we'll use the private pool so it's be ready by the time we arrive." Sungjae orders his wife.

When they arrive at the private pool, a movie is being projected at a giant white screen by the pool. Just as promised, Sooyoung wears her rash guard and knee – length shorts while Sungjae wears a sweater and a t – shirts inside and shorts. They stretch together before dipping into the hot water.

"Looks like Mr. Kim and Charlie are gonna be late." Sooyoung mutters while laying her head on the floater. "Oppa, you can carry me now. I'll be lighter in the water."

"Come here." Sungjae takes her hand and pulls her to place her in his back. "Waaaah, you're not heavy anymore." He teases again.

"Ya!" Sooyoung lets go of his neck and splashes water straight to his face.

Having bigger hands gives Sungjae an advantage and causes more water to splash on the girl's face when he splashes her right back. "You're not gonna win against me in this game, Yook Sooyoung."

They continue to splash water at each other that they didn't notice Charlie and Mr. Kim, who is already snapping pictures and joins them into the water.

"Looks like you're having fun already." Mr. Kim greets them, halting them in playing. "Just continue what you're doing fun. Have fun."

Sungjae looks at the girl and winks. "What the hell are you doing, oppa?" she complains to cover the nervousness she felt when he winked.

"Let's go underwater." Sungjae offers his hand and the girl takes it immediately."

They pose like they have been the best of friends for a long time. Just like always, the couple have fun doing the simple things if they're each other.

"Could you do a back flip underwater?" Sungjae challenges the girl.

Sooyoung thinks about it and tries to do a back flip and fails. Sungjae breaks out into laughter. Sooyoung looks funny trying and failing to do a back flip repeatedly.

"Joy – ah, hajima." Sungjae begs as he finally catches some moment to breathe but the girl couldn't hear him. "Sooyoung – ah, jebal... hajima..."

Sooyoung rises up the water and sees Sungjae laughing hysterically. "Why are you laughing, oppa?"

"You look like a toad struggling to get out of the water Joy – ah." Sungjae manages to compose himself. "You look so hilarious."

"Ya!" Sooyoung scolds the boy. "You do it then if you're so confident."

Sungjae complies with Sooyoung's wishes and manages to flip two consecutive times underwater. With a great determination to win, Sooyoung tries to flip again but only ends up flopping underwater.

Sungjae's laughs grow louder. "Sooyoung – ah, I told you that's enough. Please, my stomach's hurting already."

"Fine." Sooyoung pouts.

"Aigoo, are you mad Sooyoungie – ah?" Sungjae pulls Sooyoung underwater and hugs her tight before coming back up.

Mr. Kim clears his throat. "Why don't we try shooting some romantic scenes? Put your arms around each other."

Sooyoung places her hand on Sungjae's neck while the latter puts his hands around her waist. They maintain some distance from each other. The couple struggles to keep a straight face whenever they look into each other's eyes, both embarrassed at their faces' proximity. Mr. Kim also struggles to take a photo of them facing each other without erupting into laughter but the couple lose their composure as soon as they meet each other's face.

"Why don't we try taking pictures with Sungjae's back facing me? Hug each other then Joy – ssi, please look seriously at the camera and Sungjae make it look like you're whispering something in her ear."

The couple follows immediately, feeling guilty for giving Mr. Kim a hard time. Sooyoung looks fiercely at the camera. "Ya~" Sungjae breaks her composure by literally blowing nothing into her ears.

"It's oppa's fault!" Sooyoung complains. "You're teasing me again."

Sungjae laughs, finding her more adorable when she gets mad. "Alright, alright, I'll stop." He wraps his arm around the girl again. He stays quiet but is breathing heavily into her ear.

"Oppa, stop blowing in my ear!" Sooyoung lets go of his neck and covers her ears.

"Mian." Sungjae laughs again. "But it looks good now, right Mr. Kim?"

The photographer nods. "Yes, it looks better now that you're not facing the camera."

The couple both laughs at the photographer's statement. Mr. Kim instructs them to face each other again. The weird feeling that Sungjae has been keeping inside his heart roars stronger under the warm atmosphere brought on by the steaming water. His arms tighten around the girl's waist.

"Try getting closer." Mr. Kim orders while looking through the camera. The couple lowers their heads and made their foreheads touch. "I'm not talking about your foreheads only."

"What do you mean by close?" Sungjae faces Mr. Kim, letting out his nervousness by laughing out loud.

The photographer looks at them directly. "Your lips. Put your lips closer." The boy tighten his arms around the girl.

Sooyoung gasps inaudibly that no one but her notice. Sungjae faces away from her doing some funny exercises with his mouth. "Ah oppa! Jebal!" she slaps the boy's shoulders.

Sungjae faces Sooyoung again, this time with a more serious and manlier expression on his face. This takes the girl by surprise that she stares at him silently. Sungjae closes the remaining gap between their upper bodies pulling her closer by the waist, causing the girl to tighten her hold on his neck and bringing their faces closer. Sungjae gazes into her eyes softly. Sooyoung can feel her heart beat stronger and wonders if he could feel it too. The boy moves his eyes down to her lips that the girl couldn't help but stare at his lips too. Neither of them realizes how close their lips are together, only a breath separating them away from touching each other.

"Okay! That's good!" the world that turned blurry becomes clear once more when Mr. Kim speaks again. "That was wonderful! I think we got enough pictures. Do you want to take look?"

Sooyoung faces the photographer first. "Sure."

Sungjae removes the weird feelings in his heart by teasing and riding on her back. "Oppa, what are you doing?!" she splashes water directly at his face again.

"Carry me." Sungjae uses his aegyo voice that the girl can't help but shake her head and comply anyway.

They approach Mr. Kim with Sungjae on Sooyoung's back and take a quick scan of the photos. Both of their faces turning red when they see how close they got to each other. Mr. Kim praises them approvingly at how good they were and how good they look together when they finally got out of the water.

"Thank you spending your time with me Mr. and Mrs. Yook." Mr. Kim starts to bid goodbye to the couple.

Sooyoung bows first. "We're the ones who should be thanking you Mr. Kim. Thank you for your patience during the past two days."

"I'll send the pictures to the magazine editors when I'm done with them. I'll give you guys a copy too. Although, I'm not sure if I still need to do anything since you already look good." He shakes hands with Charlie first and then with Sungjae. "You must feel very lucky to have her Mr. Yook. You two take care of each other."

Sungjae puts his arm over the girl's shoulders. "Thank you Mr. Kim. We will..."

Charlie leaves with Mr. Kim and the two sits on the hanging canopy. Sungjae swears that he saw a couple of shadows behind them.

"Even in our honeymoon, we're being followed." Sungjae sighs.

Sooyoung chuckle. "You only noticed that now?" the boy nods. "I had Charlie check who stays at the remaining suite on our floor. Mr. Takeru doesn't even bother hiding that he's following us."

"Good think we're not doing anything in our room then. They might hear us." Sungjae teases the girl.

"What are you saying oppa?!" the girl exclaims, blushing from head to toe. "Ya! Do you want me to punch your lights out?"

Sungjae laughs hard that the canopy begins to sway with the wind. "I'm only teasing you Sooyoung – ah. Ah, jinjja kyeopta."

Sooyoung pouts. "I'm sure they would've heard you snoring anyways." She fires back.

"They might want to stay away if they heard me snoring." Sungjae chuckles.

"One can hope." Sooyoung agrees with a smile on her face.

They change places and lay down on the long chairs by the pool, side by side. A couple inches of gap are the only thing between them. Sungjae lies upside looking at the clear night sky while Sooyoung takes this chance to gaze at him.

Sooyoung could see the perfect sculptured shape of Sungjae's side profile. She can see his perfect nose, his long lashes, his big brown eyes and the perfect shape of his lips. Looking at him like this causes her heart to beat fast. But ever since she admitted to herself her feelings for Sungjae, every time her heart rate rises, it makes her happy. Before she knew it, feeling exhausted with today's shoot, she falls asleep lying down on her sides.

Sungjae could feel her eyes on him. It makes him more nervous than he already is. When those big, adorable eyes look at him, it makes the weird feeling explode in his chest. He nearly lost his control earlier. He feels weak around her but to him, it doesn't seem so bad as long as it's for Sooyoung. He takes a risk and glances at her only to find the girl sleeping heavily. He watches her chest rise and fall with every breath, the way her eyes flutter sometimes, her mouth slightly open showing some of her teeth. Sungjae notices some of her hair cover her face. He brushes the lock of hair off and puts it at the back of the girl's ear, revealing her baby – like smooth skin.

Before he could do anything else, Sungjae scoops the girl up in his arms and carries her back to their suite with ease. Before closing their room, he glares at the door on the left. He carefully lays Sooyoung down on the bed, removes her slippers and cover her with the duvet.

Sooyoung stirs. "Oppa..." she whispers.

For a moment, Sungjae thought the girl has woken up but when she returns silent and rolled her back on him, he can't help the happiness that erupts inside him. "Jaljayo... uri Sooyoungie." He brushes the hair covering her face again and gives a light kiss on her forehead. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 2.2K 71
Park Sooyoung is a modern-day vampire who absorbs energy from humans by touching them instead of drinking their blood. She has been desperate to tou...
5K 162 5
Highest rankings: #4 bbyu #9 bbyucouple #9 parksooyoung #16 sungjoy Inspired by Sungjae and Joy's CEO looks! - Sooyoung bit her lower lip as she mull...
71.9K 3.1K 30
A lady of weapon and a man of medicine. Disclaimer: The illustration isn't mine (c)to the owner
30.9K 1.5K 27
The Breakthrough. That was all it took for Yook Sungjae to be taken away from Park Sooyoung. But she'll find him again. After all, she was in the sp...