Chapter 17

Author's Note:

Hi guys!~

I'm back. Finished an updates sooner than I though which is a good thing... I think? kkkkk~

Anyways, here's a new update. Gimme some love...

twitter: cheerfultopaz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Sooyoung wakes up and hears the tank – like snoring in the living room. She realizes that she's still in her swimming wear so she decides to take a shower. But before entering the bathroom, she orders breakfast for two and requests it to be delivered in an hour so she has time to get ready.

After cleaning up herself, Sooyoung finds Sungjae already awake and is busy on his phone.

"Oppa, I'm done. Don't you want to wash up too?" Sooyoung asks she dries her hair with her towel.

Sungjae peeks at her with his droopy eyes. "Later, after we eat." The girl swear she has never seen someone sound so sexy and look so cut eat the same time.

"Don't worry, I ordered for some room service." Right on cue, someone knocks on their door. "Stay here, I'll take care of it."

The girl feels a little bit sad, she wants to wake Sungjae up herself and surprise him with a prepared breakfast but she'll just have to try to do it back in Seoul.

"Oppa, how did I return back to our room?" Sooyoung asks, the boy chokes on his food. "Oh, gwaenchanha?"

Sungjae takes a few gulps of the orange juice. "I'm fine." he could see that the girl is still waiting for his answer. "I asked Charlie to give you a piggy back ride back here." He lies.

"Oh." Sooyoung feels confused with the very realistic dream that she had last night. "Oh well, what do you want to do today? We still have 3 days."

"You said that you want to explore the island some more. Are you up for that?" Sungjae suggests.

Sooyoung gives him an okay sign. "Sure. I'll let Charlie know." The boy nods.

Sooyoung lets Sungjae wash up after eating their breakfast and decides to call Charlie. She dials his number on his phone.

"Charlie, is there anything fun in Jeju today?" Sooyoung asks excitedly as soon as he picks up.

"I heard the staff say that there's a water park about an hour away from here. Do you want to check that out?" Charlie answers holding the brochure of the water park in his hands.

Sooyoung's mood light up immediately. "That's perfect! We can go there?"

"Of course." The older man agrees.

"Great! We'll leave in an hour." Sooyoung almost ends the call but remembers something. "Oh Charlie, thank you for carrying me back to our room last night. I know I'm heavy so thank you."

Charlie eyes the phone in confusion. "I didn't carry you last night, Sooyoung. When I returned back at the pool, you guys were gone so I just assumed you two returned to your suite while send Mr. Kim back to his hotel."

"What? So that means..." Sooyoung blushes, feeling happy. Last night wasn't a dream.

"Gwaenchanha?" Charlie grows worried when the girl stayed silent.

She jumps. "Oh, yes. We'll see you in an hour Charlie,"

Sungjae gets out of the shower still drying his hair with a towel. Sooyoung wants to tease him about last night but knowing his personality, she decides to bite her tongue. She grows nervous, remembering the peck he gave her on her forehead.