Love in April [A Niall Horan...

By __samantha_t

You can find love everywhere, even along the corner in a simple fastfood restaurant. Love is not always about... More

Love in April
Chapter 1 - Nando's Late Night Dinner
Chapter 2 - First Impression
Chapter 3 - What is Wrong With Me?
Chapter 4 ● Love Expert's Advice
Chapter 5 ● The First Visit
Chapter 6 ● Runaway
ATTENTION!
Chapter 7 - Meeting the Lads
Chapter 8 - Confession
Chapter 9 - Kyle and Stuffs
Chapter 10 - Me, Him, Them <3
Chapter 11 - Fun Carnival? Are You Sure?
Chapter 12 - Protecting You
Chapter 13 - Nightmare!
HUGE APOLOGIZE
Chapter 14 - Another Cup of Kyle's Bullshit
Chapter 16 - Drama at the Beach
Chapter 17 - I Still Love You
Chapter 18 - Cheerful Morning
Chapter 19 - Shopping Time
Chapter 20 - Over Again
Chapter 21 - The Truth is...
Chapter 22 - Lies Lies Lies...
NOT A CHAPTER SORRY
Chapter 23 - Broken
Chapter 24 - A Little Bit of Love Here and There
Chapter 25 - Trying to Fix You
Chapter 26 - Love is Nothing without Trust
Chapter 27 - I Won't Stop
Chapter 28 - A Little Party Never Killed Nobody
Chapter 29 - Oh fuck.
eh
Part 30 - The Two of Us
Part 31 - The Calm Before the Storm
Part 32 - The Attack
Part 33 - Her Birthday
Epilogue

Chapter 15 - Cute NewComer Alert!

216 8 4
By __samantha_t

I'm trying to do a dedication [idk what it is so the first is going to be mah cousin]

READ THE A/N BELOW <3

Enjoy!

-Sam:)x

*April’s  POV*

I stare at the clock uninterested. Tick-tock, tick-tock. Okay I sounded weird but hey! I’m bored! I look up at Niall whose playing with my hair. My head seated on his lap. “Niall are we going to do anything today?” I huffed.

He smiled. “Anything you want babe.” I pouted. I really have no idea. Suddenly Niall lights up. “Hey! We could go to the beach with the lads!”

I smiled. “That’s a good idea! But Kate’s working right now.” Niall squint his eyebrow. “Well, next time we’ll get her.” I smiled then I bit my lower lip. “But…” I trailed. He looked at me confused. “But what?” “Nevermind!” I said too fast. “I’m going up to prepare!” I ran as fast as I can to my room.

I close the door behind me and sighed. I bit my lip, something that I do often when I’m nervous. I went to the drawer and searched for a bikini –or at least something to wear. I know I know I’m not exactly the type of ‘sexy’ or something like that.

But, at least I can tan my skin.

No.

That would be horrible. I would get sunburn duh.

OKAY FINE I CAN’T FREAKIN SWIM.

There I said it. No, more likely thought about it. I sighed again. This is going to be harder than I thought.

*Niall’s POV*

Why is she so nervous? “She’s just too cute.” Did I just say that out loud? Oops.

I grab my phone and texted the lads. They all agreed. Done! Just need to change.

Hmm… Maybe I can invite Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael too. You know. The lads from 5SOS. ‘She looks so perfect’ is just amazing! (A/N If you didn’t know, its 5SOS’ song and its SUPERB! Though the MV is kinda weird :/)

They will get to know April too. I texted them too. They all said yes. WOOHOO! PARTY!

I ran upstairs and wear my shorts, and put on a simple t-shirt, also grabbing my aviator. A smile crept on my lips as I remembered the first time I met April.

I went to check April in her room to see if she’s done, because we’re meeting the others on the beach. I step in front of the door and heard a murmur from inside. I opened the door and there standing April in her previous clothes walking back and forth.

“April, we should get going.” I said walking to her. She didn’t seem to hear me. “April.” I grab her arms.  She looked at me shocked. “What’s wrong? Are you feeling sick? Do you want to rest at home?” She didn’t reply so I continued. “You know I wouldn’t ask you something you don’t want to do.”

She bit her lip for a second then sighed. “It’s fine Niall. I’m fine. It’s just…” She looked away. “What is that? You know you can tell me anything.” I said soothingly brushing her arm.

She looked at me straight in the eye. “I can’t swim.”

*April’s POV*

“I can’t swim.” He then looked at me like his eyeball is going to flop out. Then he started laughing uncontrollably. I pouted. I just told him my problem and he laughed at me.

He didn’t show any intend to stop so I huffed. Guess I’m not swimming. I don’t want to disappoint the lads so I will still go. I already wore my simple blue bikini under my clothes just in case. I grab my sunglasses and went downstairs to the kitchen. I make a few sandwiches for ME.

Aaand maybe the lads but NOT NIALL. He didn’t know how embarrassing it is FOR ME to share my weaknesses and he laughed at it. I’m not really that kind of girl who’s so confident. I’m embarrassed of my weaknesses, and telling him was a huge deal. I sighed. I didn’t like being in a fight with Niall but he’s a bit over this time.

Speaking of the devil.

He came down the stairs, a bit tears in his eyes. He’s holding his hand, I guess because it hurts from laughing so much. He grabbed his car key. “Let’s go!” He chirped cheerfully.

NO APOLOGIZE? I rolled my eyes and follow him.

I didn’t try to talk to him the entire way to the beach. Only answering shortly. Then it came to an awkward silence.

Finally it didn’t take long to get there. I took off my sandals and saw the lads already playing in the shore, splashing water to others. But then my eyes spot 4 other unfamiliar figures.

One with curly blond hair, with sunglasses on. The other one had this weird punk hair, making SAND CASTLES?! God these boys are crazy. The other one has black hair and looked pretty cute, laughing at the tripped Liam.

The last one has a blond hair with a quiff. I would say he’s cute. Okay so cute. I know I know I love Niall but he’s still cute [A/N AGREE?] He’s quite tall, and had piercing on his lips.

Who are they?

Niall ran and greeted them. Then the lads said a few hello’s and continue playing water. Niall brought the 4 boys toward me. Niall cleared his throat.

“Ashton,” He pointed at the curly boy. Ashton waved at me and smile, showing his dimples. “Michael,” The punk-haired boy open his arm wide and hug me. “Hi!” He said cheerfully. I just laughed and hug him back, but that’s before Niall drag him back and glared at him.

“Calum,” The black-haired boy smiled at me and we do the bro high five (A/N If you know what I mean, like punch-punch. Ya know)

“And Luke.” This ‘Luke’ waved at me and winked. Oh. Wow.

“They are from 5SOS, my second favorite band in the world!” Niall said extending his arm. “And lads, this is April. My, uh…” Niall stopped didn’t know what to continue.

“Friend.” He finished. Hurt shown in his eyes. I want to hug him but I’m still in this im-mad-at-niall phase so, no, I just give him a smile. Then they walk back to the shore. I walk slowly and sit on the golden warm sand.

Looking at Louis trying to get on Harry’s back, but Harry ended up tripping and cause Louis to fall face first on the salty water. I laughed.

Liam trying to get Louis out of the water but then quickly Louis pulled him too. Liam also fell into the water. Louis and Liam struggled in the water while the laughing Zayn was going to walk but he step on something that made him scream like a girl.

Niall came to help Zayn but he ended up fell and struggle with Louis and Liam. Harry, on the shore laughing his ass off. The 5SOS seem to be enjoying the view when I caught Luke staring at me.

I shrugged uncomfortably. Luke walk away from the water, toward me?

He came closer and sat beside me. “Mind joining us?” He ask, his glimmering eye looked straight to mine. I look away. My inner socially awkward April took over. “No thanks.” “Why?” He asked curiously. I sighed. Not sure to tell him or not. I’m afraid he will laugh at me too.

But he seemed trustworthy, so

“I can’t swim.” I waited for the laugh to come out but instead I found him staring at me. “If you wanna laugh, go ahead.” I bury my face on my hand, which rested on my knees. “Why would I laugh at you?” He ask, really clueless.

I shrugged. “Do you want me to teach you?” I stared at him like he had grown a second head. “You want to teach me?” I ask. Maybe there’s hope of swimming romantically with Niall.

Ugh I forgot. I was supposed to be mad at him. I don’t know, it’s just… not right.

“Of course!” Luke let out a deep short laugh. He stood up and stand out his hand. I smiled back and grab his hand.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Whoo! So, Luke eh? ;) lol tho my favorite is Calum

So :) as an apologize bonuses I will post like 1 more chapters I think?

Anyway! Comments! Please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 189 31
"Tristan, I'm scared." And then I froze. Just like the first time I met her, my body went into complete lockdown and my heart beat irrationally fast...
8K 81 14
Emily never thought she was anything special, and she never thought she'd ever meet anyone that could make her feel that way about herself. She was j...
17.8K 463 42
Love is not forced nor rushed because love is not a competition. It patiently waits for the right person to come along. Niall found Meg and realize t...
6.1K 292 69
“From every single person who has hurt me, I never expected the worst to be from you.” Tears escape my eyes. I don’t think I can ever forget this day...