I Never Left

By NagihoeKinnie

Since she was seven, Y/N had an "imaginary" friend. However, when Y/N is sent to IAK at 12 years old, her onl... More

Chapter 1 ~ In The Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Thank You!
Epilogue

Chapter 5

1.5K 64 86
By NagihoeKinnie

Your POV

Mark and I walk into the Airport side by side. I put my things on the convator belt thing when I hear a bunch of squeals. I mentally shrug it off.

I'm not as big of a Youtuber as Mark, so they're probably seeing him or someone else. Someone taps on my shoulder and I turn to see a group of teenage girls.

"May I help you," I ask, confused. The girl closest to me nods quickly. "H-hi! Omg are you (Y/C/N)," she asks, shaking. I blink in surprise and nod. They all squeal again.

"Oh my god we are such huge fans! C-can we have an autograph please," she asks. I smile and nod, noticing that they are all wearing my merchandise.

Guess what? They squeal again. The girl closest to me hands me a sharpie and hands me her hat. "What's your name," I ask, taking the hat and sharpie from her.

"L-Lily," she says. It was nice to meet you Lily! Hopefully I'll see you again. -(Y/C/N) I hand her back her hat and she lets out a little squeal, but quickly covers her mouth. "Sorry," she says.

I giggle and another girl holds out her arm. She is wearing a hoodie. Thanks for stopping me Samantha! -(Y/C/N) I smile and she reads it, not even trying to hold in her fangirl.

I write on the other 3 girls merch and send them on their way, but Lily stops and hugs me. "Thank you. You saved my life," she whispers and walks away. I stand in shock until Mark pulls on my arm.

"So," he inquires. "How was your first run in with fans," he asks. "Lily...," Is all I get out. "Who," Mark asks. I look him in the eye. "Lily said I saved her life," I say.

Mark pulls me into a hug. "You're a hero," he says. I sigh, still in shock. Mark drags me onto the plane, sitting me down in the window seat. My phone buzzes and I look at it.

🍀Jackaboy🍀

J- Hey! I hears you are coming over!

Y- You hears correct! I'm visiting family. Something with Dad

J- Oh. I'm sorry. Are you coming over with Felix?

Y- No. I didn't know he was going

J- He is. To visit me! ^-^

Y- Ooooh!? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

J- Noooooooo! It's not like that!

Y- Sure it isn't

J- It isn't like that!

Y- Fine

J- But will you come visit me while you're here?

Y- Of course!

J- Yay! See you later!

Y- See you ya crazy leprechaun

J- Whatever. You're one too!

Y- I know

I roll my eyes and get another text. But from an unknown number.

???

Y/n, I never left

I frown in confusion. How did they get my number? How do they know my name? Who are they? And what do they mean?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
38.9K 1.1K 19
Rich, Sqiup, Michael x Reader ------------------------------------------ Losers just wanna be cool, but will they go as far as to take a supercompute...
626K 14.1K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
115K 3.3K 43
S T I L L A " X R E A D E R " S T O R Y Y/N, a craze serial killer. Roaming around the city of Los Santos. She doesn't have any partner. Sh...