The Mysterious Girl of Clanta...

By sabrinajet23

Claire Cassidy doesn't show her face , doesn't socialize with people and always prefer to be alone, these are... More

Part 1 Cassidy
Part 2 Who are they?
Part 3 Unexpected
Author's Note
Part 4 Saved
Part 5 Introduce
Part 6 : Alcamnia
Part 7: The Academy
Part 8: Meeting the Headmaster
Part 9: The Elites!
Part 10: Awkward
Part 11: Her Heart
Part 12 His Heart
Part 13 Oh my!
Part 14 Royalties
Part 15: Living Stones
Part 16: Connected
Part 17: Research Work
Part 18: Josh
Part 19: Luke
Part 20: Storm
Part 21: Candle
Part 22 : The Kingdoms
Part 23 : Storm Kingdom
Part 24: White Kingdom
Part 25 : Busted
Part 26 : Confusion
Part 27 : Revelation
Part 28 : Revelation Continues
Part 29 : Frea's Story
Part 30 : I'm back
...
Part 31 : Leveling Exam
Part 32 : Intelligence Exam
Part 33 : Ability Exam
Part 34 : Final Exam
Part 35 : His Reason
Part 36 : The Ceremony
Part 37: Festival Day!
Part 38: The Haunted House
Part 39 Shopping Time!
Part 40 Grand Ball 1 : The Princess
Part 41 Grand Ball: The Water Stone
Part 42 : Training
Part 43 : Beware
Part 44: The truth
Part 45: Abducted
Part 46: Missing Memory
Part 47: The lost page
Part 48 : Staria
Part 49: Frea Tanica
The Final Chapter part 1
....
Epilogue
Announcement
Thanks
Hmm
Book Cover
Special Chapter
Hi!
Shhh...
Important Announcement
Hi!

The Final Chapter Part 2

102K 3K 612
By sabrinajet23

"Sumuko kana Tanya" sigaw ng Hari ng Green kingdom.

"Yan ang inaakala niyo" sagot nito.

She let out a giant black smoke , sa isang iglap nagawa ni Tanya na kunin ang aking Ina, she was holding a giant blade.

"Sige subukan niyo ako saktan, at mamatay ang babaeng ito" pasigaw nitong sabi.

Lahat ay natakot para sa kaligtasan ng aking ina maging ako ay natakot.

Inilabas ko ang isang bracelet that was from my Mama Frea.

"Sa'yo ba ito?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

She let out an evil laugh.

"Bakit gusto mo malaman? Para ba sa Mama Frea mo?" Sagot nito.

"Bitawan mo ang aking Ina, tayo ang magusap" sabi ko sa kanya.

"Let's duel, maglaban tayo. Walang kapangyarihan. Pawang espada lang ang  gamit natin" sabi nito.

"Ano? Tinatanggap mo ba?" sagot nito.

"Huwag kang pumayag! Madumi siyang maglaro" sabi ni Storm.

"Tama siya kamahalan" sagot ni Angelo.

"Kung ayaw edi huwag! Madali lang naman ako kausap! Anu!?" She said impatiently.

"Sige payag ako, bitawan mo na ang aking Ina" sabi ko kay Tanya.

Tanya smiled at me.

"Anak huwag" sigaw ng aking Ina.

"Mahal!" sigaw ni Storm.

"Trust me, okay?" I told them with a smile.

"Paano ako makakasiguro na tutupad ka sa usapan?" She asked.

"I'm not like you, may isang salita ako" I said to her.

"You got a point, ako lang pala masama dito"

She pushed my mother out of our sight. Agad, dinaluhan ng aking ama ang aking ina.

"You want to know the truth? I'll tell you the truth" she said.

We brought out our weapon. We exchanged blows and strikes.

"Not bad" she said.

"Thanks , ikaw din" I retorded.

We were fighting hard and we were panting heavily.

"How are you related to Mama Frea!" I asked.

"Frea was my mother!" She blurted.

I was astounded. Nagawa niyang tamaan ang aking braso.

Lahat ay napasinghap sa kanilang narinig.

"You are lying!" Sabi ko dito. I slashed my sword through her face.

"Why would I lie?" she shouted. She was full of rage. "Masakit yun ha! This will leave a scar"

"Hindi maaring magkaanak si Mama Frea!" I told her.

"Yan ang akala niyo, Mama Frea huh? How I hated that witch" sabi nito na puno ng paguuyam ng boses.

"Don't talk about her that way" she said.

"I have the every right!" sagot ni Tanya.

"She was so devastated that she wanted to have a child! Lumapit siya sa hari ng kadiliman, my father. She asked help from the darkness so she could have a child. Pero alam no naman ang kadilim , we don't play fair" she said.

We were still battling, pinagpatuloy nito ang kuwento nito.

"Now, she was able to bear a child pero sa maling lalaki. She was petrified. Ako ang naging bunga. Ang gusto niya magkaroon ng kakayahan na magkaanak para sa lalaking mahal niya, ang iyong ama." She continued.

Lahat ay hindi makapaniwala sa kanilang naririnig.  I stopped and felt a heavy pain in my heart.

"Kung ganun magpinsan tayo. Maybe she got her reasons. Aalamin natin ang dahilan. Please tigilan na natin ito. Hindi kita sasaktan" I told her.

"Shut up! She was never a mother to me! Dapat ako nasa lugar mo! I should be the princess, ako dapat ang mahal ni Storm."

"Ang alam ko, she left me because I was the daughter of an evil man, mas minahal ka niya dahil anak ka ng lalaking mahal niya" she shouted.

"That's what they wanted you to think! Hindi ba iniwan niya sa'yo ang bracelet nito? Sabi ni Mama , your mom used to wear this when they were younger it was her most important possession, so it means importante ka sa kanya" I explained.

"Stop it! Hindi ako naniniwala sa'yo" she was about to strike her weapon nang maiwasan ko ito.

"She could have seen me, hindi niya ako mahal!" Sabi nito at sunod sunod na pagsugod ang ginawa nito.

"She loved you! When I was young, madalas ko makita si Mama Frea umiiyak sa kwarto niya. She was longing for you." I told her.

Natigilan ito, " She was lost too, just like you pero alam ko hindi niya gusto makita na nagkakaganito ka. Please, Tanya."

"I know may kabutihan paring natitira diyan sa puso mo. Tutulungan ka namin" I pleaded. The power of the stones, they were radiating a power towards Tanya. It was a kind of power that could heal the pain of a broken heart. I touched her hands,my necklace began to glow at lumiliwanag ang magkahawak naming kamay.

Inilibot ni Tanya ang mukha niya sa mga tao na nakapaligid sa amin, wala na ang mga taong puno ng galit sa kanilang mukha, their faces were changed into concerned looked.

"Nagkakamali ka, wala ng pag-asa para sa akin."

She punched me , she held her sword high, lahat ay papunta sa amin upang pigilan siya when she thrust her sword through herself.

"Tanya" I was astounded. Lahat ay nanahimik.

"Bakit?" I went near her, I held her head, I was sobbing.

"You know, you were right, I was just too unhappy dinala ako ng galit at pagkasuklam ko that I overlooked lahat ng magagandang nangyari sa akin. I thought dahil anak ako ng kadilim, no one will accept me but I was so wrong. There's no forgiveness for all the things I've done" she said in low voice. She was holding her breath.

"Meron, huwag ka mawawalan ng pag-asa tutulungan kita. Magkadugo tayo"  sabi ko dito.

"I will use the stones to heal you. I could heal you" I frantically said.

"No, don't do that, it's too late. The stones wouldn't be able to save me. Nagawa na ako tulungan nga mga stones na buksan ang puso ko , dahil sa'yo. Sapat na yun" she spoke.

James came near us and held Tanya's hand.

"James, I know someday you'll find a perfect girl. You deserve the best"

There were tears in James' eyes, "You are that girl"

Mom and Dad came to our spot and hugged Tanya. I could hear their sobbing.

Everyone around us were silent. Nakikisimpatiya ang lahat sa nangyari

She smiled at me and said in stuttering voice" I---if I c-ould tu-rn ba-ck t-i-me,  I  w-ou-ld l-ike t-o k-now yo-u bet-ter. Please forgive me"

She reach out her hand to the sky,
"Mama, makakasama na kita sa wakas" she spoke until her final breath.

Her hands slowly fell into the ground.

I stayed beside her, I was crying while hugging her. She was a lost soul and I hope she found peace.

Naging abo ang katawan ni Tanya at dinala ng hangin sa iba't-ibang panig ng mundo ang ala-ala nito.

"Sa kabilang buhay natin, sana mas makasama pa kita ng matagal" I whispered.

It rained, sadyang nakikisimpatiya ang mundo sa pagkawala ni Tanya. I could feel the fire, air, water and earth stone come out of my body.

They went to the sky, tumigil ang pag-ulan at tuluyan ng nagpakita ang asul na kalangitan, ang malakas na simoy ng hangin, pagdagos ng malakas na katubigan , paglabas ng luntiang halaman kasabay ng pagbukadkad ng mga bulaklak.

May humawak sa balikat ko, si Storm. I immediately hugged him and he hugged me back. I cried in his shoulders.

I hugged my parents, we've lost a family member.

"She could have been part of our family" my mother said.

"You know, in the other dimensions of life. She's already a part of this family, at kasama natin siya na may ngiti sa labi" my father spoke.

"The war is over" sabi ni Storm.

"What happened to the stones?" Mica asked.

"It went back to its true owner, Staria" sagot ni Josh.

"I'm sorry for your lost pero hindi gugustuhin makita ka ni Tanya malungkot" sabi ni Josh.

"You're right, magiging maayos na ang lahat. Diba Tanya?" Tumungin ako sa kalangitan.

Kumilos na ang lahat at tinulungan ang lahat ng mga nasugatan. This is just the beginning for something better. Hinawakan ni Storm ang kamay ko.

"I'll never let you go, muntikan na ako himatayin sa takot" sabi niya.

"Huwag mo na uulitin yun ha? I love you " he kissed my temple , he kissed my nose, he looked into my eyes until our lips met.

"I love you too" I answered after our long kiss.

"A- uhhmm" my father interrupted.

I saw my mom, dad , Storm's parents , the Elites , Kristine and Vian even headmaster Apollo looking at us with a playful smile on their faces.

My face turned bright red. Storm laughed while I hid my face behind him.

Everyone just laughed.

~

Hey! Thank you for reading my story. This could be the final chapter but not the last. Hehehe! I might make an epilogue but who knows? Again, thank you. Love you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 107K 57
Two kingdoms. Two different rulers. One Otherworld. The fight between two magic kingdoms-Lairhart and Arunafeltz-affected generations of creatures in...
190K 6.4K 38
What we thought was the end, is just about to begin. (Book 2)
1.5M 61.4K 79
Her family was killed. The kings and queens were their murderers. Having the unique ability like no other, she decided to avenge them. This makes the...
27.5K 1.4K 38
She's a college girl who dream to be a successful journalist, and she can do everything for her dreams that lead her to find out her past life She di...