Miyuki

Od miyuki6644

This story is a fan fiction with Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez a character from the anime and manga BLEACH. The main... Více

The unusual meeting
Listen Well
The Arrangments
Getting a bit settled
Should i continue?

The Forgotten & The Battle

36 0 0
Od miyuki6644

"First off why the hell do they all have to live here with me and miyuki?"

"It's the only place they can go ok, later on after they are use to it they can decide to stay or go."

"Ok second where will you be?"

"Me i'll be trying to sort things out with the soul society to keep you guys alive!" looks at him still smiling.

"ok there are 10 of us including their fraccion and all so..

"no the fraccion all tried to help protect aizen so it's just you miyuki, ulquiorra, syzael, noritoria, stark, lilinette and harribel. They should be here any minute."

"ok there are only six rooms and there are 8 of us there aren't enough rooms!" He tries arguing with him.

"Then lilinet can stay with stark, harribel and miyuki can bunk together then the rest can have your own rooms...better!"

"fine... whatever" a garganta opens up and the rest of them all walk in looking at grimmjow. They were all in normal clothes. miyuki comes back tail hidden again and she bows with respect.

"welcome!"  The doorbell rings and miyuki goes to answer the door. She opens the door to see an orange haired boy with an orange headed girl.

"Heyo Im ichigo and this is orihime, i was told to come by and help the espada get use to the world of the living" grimmjow sees ichigo looking at miyuki and he grabs miyuki gently pulling her back quietly hissing at him. "we are going to go to the store to get you all swimsuits... were going to the beach!" Gin smiles at them.

"Have fun...and try not to fight...grimmjow!" Grimmjow hisses more at gin as everyone follows ichigo and orihime. Orihime walks over to miyuki.

"Im orihime what's your name?"

"M-miyuik"

"you look like your human why are you with them?" orihime asks curious.

"Grimmjow is my master i serve under him so i must be with him."

"Oh ok" she smiles and continues talking to miyuki while ichigo motions grimmjow up to him. grimmjow walks up to ichigo.

"What carrot top?" Ichigo gives him a slightly dirty look.

"Why is a human serving under you let alone a girl who looks sweeter than cake?"

"Don't talk about her like that, and lord aizen made her my fraccion i don't know why but he did" ichigo nods understanding.

"ok" they walk for a little bit reaching the mall that miyuki and grimmjow went to yesterday and the girls go with orihime and the boys with ichigo. After about an hour they all meet back up. ichigo looks at orihime. "did they all get a swimsuit?"

"yes and them, ichigo?" he nods and they head to the beach. Once they got to the beach everyone stripped their clothes to only have their swimsuits left. miyuki didn't undress she kept her clothes on and sat under the giant umbrella that the guys set up. Grimmjow stops playing volleyball with everyone and sits down with miyuki.

"you know if you don't want to stay here you could go back to the house..."

"no master...grimmjow it's fine i just..." orihime comes over grabbing miyuki making her stand.

"we are gonna go swimming so take your clothes off!" she smiles helping miyuki take them off and miyuki is in a floral one piece and then she drags her to the water and miyuki plays with orihime. A few hours pass and everyone gets tired and it begins to rain so they pack up and head back to the house. Once they get back to the house everyone goes their separate ways some go to watch a movie while syzael hanibel ulquiorra grimmjow miyuki and ichigo go to grimmjows room to play poker. They play a few rounds.

"wow the only ones who haven't won a game is me and grimmjow!" ichigo says with a smile. "how about we make it more interesting and play strip poker?" They all agree knowing the two who were gonna try to always win. A few rounds pass and everybody is down to their underwear except miyuki and ulquiorra. Ulquiorra only had his shirt off. Miyuki finally loses a game. "ok shirt off miyuki. she sighs but then takes her shirt off and everybody gets a nosebleed from it especially grimmjow.

"ok we are done here!" he gets angry putting miyuki's shirt on and grabbing her by the arm grabbing his clothes and leaves.

"but we weren't done grimmjow!"

"yes we were i don't need my fraccion exposing herself to others!!" he puts his clothes back on and takes her to the movie the others were watching. They walk in on sex scene during 50 shades of grey and miyuki blushes red as grimmjow takes her to the couch in front of the fire place and they sit there in silence. The power goes out as a lightning and thunder storm goes over and she begins to get scared so she turns into the silver cat. Grimmjow picks her up putting her on his lap petting her head trying to comfort her."shhh you're fine i'm here don't worry....." he pets her more and she slowly reverts back to her other form being comforted by him and she lays against his chest as he pets her head she purrs. She becomes so relaxed that her tail slowly slithers out and he sees it. He looks around making sure no one else is around to see her tail and he watches it for a moment then he goes to touch it. He touches it then begins to stroke it as he strokes it it sends her into an erotic state. During this state she gently moans up against him. From hearing her he gets really turned on not really knowing why she has this effect on him. He continues stroking it listening to her then he gives up picking her up and begins kissing her hard sitting her straight. She kisses him back she closes her eyes and he pulls her closer tighter then as he kisses her he lays her down on the couch and he is on top of her moving his hand under her shirt. Ulquiorra appears and yanks him off of her.

"This is not the time nor place trash!!"

"The hell emo!"

"She is your fraccion, not your play toy!" he glares at grimmjow.

"she isn't my play toy" he looks over at the miyuki that is still over there in her erotic state."i..i don't know what she is to me....she's mine and mine alone!" he grabs him by the collar and ichigo breaks them up.

"gin said no fighting remember grimmjow!" he looks at him.

"He started it he could have just let me be!" another sound of thunder goes off and miyuki gets frightened so orihime tries to comfort her and grimmjow wants to comfort her but he knows that he wouldnt hold himself back this time. He kicks the table and goes up to his room slamming the door. After a little while he comes back down stairs to a miyuki talking to syzael and then she goes into the kitchen. Grimmjow goes over to syzael.

"what did she want syzael?"

"She wants me to erase her memories of her past!" grimmjow's eyes grow wide and he goes to the kitchen.

"why do you want your past erased?" he stops her by grabbing her by the arm.

"because with them gone i wont be hurt i don't need to remember anything from the past...especially these scars!" a tear falls and grimmjow throws it away again tasting it. The saltiness makes him happy but he doesn't smile. His hand moves behind her head and pulls it closer. He wants to kiss her but he doesn't he just kisses her forehead.

"ok ill help you forget it all up until ulquiorra got you at that thing you were sold at understood!" he looks at her making sure she understands. She nods.

"ok grimmjow" she goes over to syzael and the three of them go up to syzaels room which has a bunch of his equipment and tools. He lays her down on the bed with grimmjow sitting on the side of the bed next to her.

"oh syzael, she's a demon if that changes anything, she's half demon half human."he nods getting some mixtures done and takes some of her blood to do some testing. After about an hour he comes up with a mixture.

"ok so this chemical is suppose to go into your brain and erase every memory before you met ulquiorra. drink this!" he hands her the mixture and she drinks it and passes out. syzael connects her to a machine so he can keep an eye on her vitals and such. after about 30 minutes she starts moving around shouting things.

"no father stop!!! please!" a strong force begins to come and force everyone in the room down on the floor syzael hits the ground with a loud thump and grimmjow is faceplanted into the bed next to miyuki. Grimmjow tries to sit back up but the force is keeping him down and he thinks.

"This is just like the time when i tried to walk out on aizen.." he grits his teeth and moves his hand over to miyuki's hand. "im here miyuki don't worry!" she continues shouting then with a jolt she grips grimmjow's hand and the force releases them. Miyuki sits up and looks at grimmjow who slowly sits up looking at her. she looks at him confused. "what's wrong miyuki? are you ok, are you hurt?" he asked worried. she pulls her hand away from him.

"who are you?" those words made grimmjow's eyes open wide and he looks at miyuk with an expression of hurt and pain. he stands up off the bed and walks over to syzael.

"why doesn't she remember anything?" he gets angry looking at him and syzael shrugs. he then walks over to miyuki and miyuki looks at him.

"syzael, is he a friend of yours?" Both their eyes go wide and they look at each other confused.

"miyuki you remember me but not grimmjow?" syzael asks pointing at him. She shakes her head and stands up.

"well it's nice to meet you grimmjow" she  bows. "if you don't mind syzael i'm gonna go see if any of the others want to go to water world with me, you and your friend are invited as well syzael!" she leaves the room leaving both of them in shock.She goes and asks everyone and everyone agrees they all put their swimsuits under their clothes and they all get packed in a van at 5 in the morning the next day ichigo, orihime and ulquiorra sit in the front driving then in the first row it has stark, lilinette and harribel and in the last three seats its syzael, miyuki and grimmjow all  scrunched together as miyuki smiles ready to have fun. After about an hour of driving almost everyone has fallen asleep except ichigo orihime grimmjow and syzael. On the way they had explained that miyuki has only forgotten grimmjow and the bad memories that they wanted to erase. Miyuki has fallen asleep against syzael and grimmjow has been giving him the death glare and syzael whispers.

"it's not like i forced her this way!" as he said that she had moved and shifted her weight all onto grimmjow and he looks down at her slightly with a pink hint going across his face and he averts his eyes out the window. after about another hour they reach the water park and ichigo wakes everyone up by shouting.

"we are here!!" everyone wakes up, ichigo parks the car and they all get out of the car and stretches. Miyuki gets out then goes and talks to ichigo and orihime.

"ok so we can have more fun and what not we are going in groups of two until lunch and then staying with those groups until we leave understood!" ichigo tells everyone and then he pulls out a hat with papers in it. "so no one fights with who picks who we will draw for groups, who ever gets the same number as you is your group.' everyone nods then they begin drawing. ichigo draws a 3, orihime draws 2,syzael is 5, grimmjow is 4, ulquiorra is 2, harribel is 3, stark is 1 with lillinet, noritoria draws 5 and miyuki draws 4. Grimmjow inside gets a little happy but also disappointed because she still doesn't remember him.They all get with their group and split some go to the wave pool others go to the giant v water slide miyuki and grimmjow go on two seated tube rides.

"so how long have you and syzael been friends?"

"we aren't friends he's just a pink headed freak!" he grinds his teeth together. They both become silent for awhile. They go on this tube tour thing together. They read the sign that says it's a 30 minute ride. Miyuki looks at the giant time on the wall.

"we can do this one after lunch we have only 10 minutes before we have to meet up" grimmjow nods as they go on two more slides and head to the food court. everyone else meets there and they get a giant pizza and drinks. They all tell each other about the rides they went on and which ones were cool and the ones that weren't. Miyuki sat with ichigo and orihime and grimmjow sat across from them with ulquiorra and syzael while the others sat at a table behind them. After a little while everyone leaves going back to the rides and miyuki and grimmjow go to the 30 minute tube tour. The instructor told us that they don't care how we sit or whatever as long as we stayed on the tube. We nodded and they sent us on our way floating slowly. It was like an amusement park ride with toys moving and talking doing small little plays as we floated by. 5 minutes pass and there was this slight change in speed and the tube hits a bump. When the tube hit a bump miyuki's side jumped up and sent her over to grimmjow. She lands right on him her head landing right on his chest they were facing the same way so her back was against him. she looks up at him slightly blushing.

"eh i-i-im sorry!!" she tries to get up to go back to her spot but then he wraps his arms casually around her holding her there.

"it's fine don't move..if you do it'll just annoy me!" he doesn't look at her and she slightly nods relaxing in his arms after a while. The ride ends and they go get their sandals that they had to put in a locker so they wouldn't lose them. they walk there and open the door to find no one in the room.  Miyuki walks over to their locker unlocking it. Grimmjow watches her then slowly walks over there.

"do you really not remember me miyuki?" he asks her she turns and looks at him and shakes her head. he stops right in front of her looking down at her and he puts his arm over her head up against the locker making her lean against the locker looking up at him. "im grimmjow the sixth espada aizen assigned you as my fraccion!" she looks at the ground and tries to think while she tries to think she thinks...

"who did lord aizen assign me to...why can't i remember...." grimmjow gets a little frustrated and uses his other hand to place it on miyuki's cheek and brings it up as he leans down and kisses her. her eyes go wide yet she doesn't pull back. He continues to kiss her and she slightly closes her eyes. she thinks "why does this feel so familiar. His lips, his touch, his smell, they all are so familiar..." he stops kissing her lips and kisses her cheek and kisses over to her ear, he then leans his head up against the locker, his neck against her face his neck really close to her mouth. She looks at his neck still shocked that he kissed her. "why can't you remember me miyuki why?" She can hear that he sounds hurt and in pain.

"I-im sorry... i dont know why i don't remember you..." she continues looking at hs neck and her eyes turn red and she realizes that she is craving blood. "G-g-grimmjow...p-please move..." she says not wanting to hurt him.

"No i'm not moving until you remember me!" he says closing his eyes. She tries to move him but he doesn't move. She tries moving but then the urge takes over and her fangs bare. She leans against his neck and slowly sinks her teeth into his neck. His eyes open wide and wants to move out of instinct but understands that she needs to drink blood so he allows her. She thinks while drinking his blood.

"why isn't he moving... i'm drinking his blood i'm a monster.." her eyes go wide and pulls away. he looks at her.

"what's wrong, miyuki?"

"Im sorry, im so sorry master!!" his eyes go wide understanding that she finally remembered....he wraps around her hugging her tightly. "i'm sorry i don't know why i forgot about you!" a few tears fall and he pulls back wiping them off then licking his thumbs then she looks at him and he leans down kissing her again but more passionately. She closes her eyes and slightly kisses him back not caring anymore. He pulls her closer then slightly begins to rub her side. He moves his kisses down to her neck and then leaves a small but noticeable love bite on her neck. He then pulls away looking at her.

" You are mine and that is a temporary mark until we get home then i'll mark you again but harder!" he grins smiling down at her as she looks up at him.

"Only if you can catch me when we get home!" she smiles being a little cocky with him and walks past him towards the door but he grabs her by the arm yanking her back and places his lips next to her ear.

"Unless you want me to claim you now!" he says as his hands move around her body and she slightly hisses at him. His hands move down to wear she is hiding her tail but the ulquiorra walks in while grimmjow continues not caring.

"Trash what are you doing!" he walks over to them stopping him. "like i've said this is not the place and she isn't yours to do this stuff too.

"She is mine i have claimed her!" he looks over at him snapping at him.

"Like i said it's time to go anyways everyone is waiting for you two" miyuki nods grabbing their things and the three of them walk out together over to the van and they slowly get in the van and haribel and stark and noritoria bring in a bunch of toys that they won and put them right where miyuki sits so before miyuki and grimmjow  get in grimmjow sits in his spot and miyuki looks at the toys and what not.

"I'll just take a taxi back right behind you guys ok..." grimmjow grabs miyuki and sits her on his lap and she slightly blushes and he holds her down so she doesn't move. Everybody else gets in the van and they begin on their way home an hour passes and everyone is knocked out except ichigo miyuki grimmjow and ulquiorra. Ulquiorra and ichigo are simply talking as ulquiorra learns about the things in this world. Grimmjow can feel miyuki slightly shifting every now and then and he likes the way she is moving on his lap. He moves his mouth to the nape of her neck and begins kissing it making miyuki stop moving and blush some more. he kisses all around her neck where he can reach and then he slowly moves his hands up and down her legs making her blush bright red. ichigo looks in the rear mirror and sees her red.

"Are you ok miyuki?" she nods and he gets curious at why she's red because she usually says her answer instead of just nodding. Grimmjow smiles wanting to do more but can't do much in this cramped van. After about another hour miyuki has fallen asleep on grimmjow and grimmjow has laid his head on her shoulder keeping his eyes outside or he would have done more to her if he wasn't looking outside. They finally get home but grimmjow doesn't wanna wake miyuki since this is the first time she has actually fallen asleep freely, so he picks her up and takes her inside as ichigo and ulquiorra wake up the others. Grimmjow takes her up to his room and lays her down on his bed and covers her with a blanket and he sits on the side of the bed slightly petting her head getting a small soft purr from her. He slightly smiles down at her and lays right behind her and slowly drifts into sleep. A little while passes and he feels as tho something isn't right. as he opens his eyes he sees miyuki coming at him attacking with her sword. He jumps out of the line she was cutting as she slices the bed in half.

"Miyuki what's wrong with you, why are you trying to kill me?!" He shouts at her as she jumps up in the air attacking him again this time he draws his sword out blocking her attack. She looks up at him and he looks at her seeing her eyes are a reddish bluish color that he hasn't seen before. "Miyuki what's wrong speak to me". she doesn't speak she just grabs him by the arm and throws him through the wall and out onto the beach. everybody runs outside hearing the wall be broken. They see miyuki attacking grimmjow and they all go after her trying to stop her. they all get her down.she slightly struggles,grimmjow looks at her then at syzael. "syzael what's wrong with her??

" I dont know this is something i haven't done?"

"hahahahaha" they hear an evil laugh from out of nowhere.Then miyuki sends everyone flying with a power blast from her body. She then teleports into the sky standing there. Everyone gets back up as a small garganta opens up next to her and everybody's eyes go wide as they see sosuke aizen walk out of it and stand by miyuki. "There is nothing wrong with miyuki she is just simply under my control.. after all i am her over all master." He places his hand on her head. He leans over and gently kisses her cheek as she just stands there doing nothing nor moving. Grimmjow sees this and gets angry and charges at aizen only to be blocked by miyuki attacking him and grimmjow blocks her attack.

"Miyuki snap out of it! why are you following him!"  He grits his teeth trying to snap her out of it.

"She can't hear you anymore grimmjow!, miyuki kill them all and start off with grimmjow!" miyuki nods

"Yes master!" she attacks grimmjow again and grimmjow continues just blocking her attacks not wanting to hurt her. He gets thrown back by the others and he looks over at syzael.

"Do something about this syzael!" he jumps back at miyuki to continue blocking her. syzael thinks then remembers that he had injected her with microscopic robots to monitor her organs and such.

"I've got it ...if i just...yes that's it..." he turns back and runs to the house. He runs up to his room and grabs a technical remote with lots of switches and buttons. He then runs back outside while reprogramming it he then points it at miyuki who has cut grimmjow multiple times and he is bleeding pretty bad but continue to block her attacks. He hits a few switches and miyuki's eyes go back to normal and then her eyes turn blue with a yellow tint and she faces towards aizen and attacks him and that's when aizen takes out his sword as normal not thinking she was a challenge but then actually gets pushed back by the sheer force of her charge. He holds her back but she then quickly without him seeing kicks him hard in the side sending him into the ground indenting the ground. Grimmjow looks down at syzael and then he goes down by his side holding his wound to stop the bleeding.

"so what's wrong with her why is she like this?"

"she had some other microscopic bodies inside her that aizen had placed inside of her someway without her even knowing. He used those to go into her brain and control her and her powers, which seem to be stronger than what was thought. i know she's a demon and all but how is she this powerful. Aizen cuts her back which rips her shirt partially. ulquiorra notices something on her back.

"i know how she's so strong...that mark on her back!" they look and see this on her back then look back at ulquiorra.

" what does that mean ulquiorra?" syzael asks really curious.

"it's the insignia or the symbol of the royal demon family. Her mother was the daughter of the demon king so she was born with that on her back leg, she gets her powers from the all mighty demon king.... which means she's stronger than us and aizen put together Miyuki is not human at all she's full demon. she could even be stronger then the demon king himself....if they knew of each other that would be a possible fight among all of us." he looks at them slightly as he looks back at miyuki and aizens fight.  Miyuki stops fighting aizen and her eyes go back to the reddish bluish tint and aizen has taken back control and grimmjow grunts as she attacks him again and he returns to blocking her. He swings his sword at her and cuts right into her side but she automatically regenerates quickly.

"instant regeneration..." syzael says under his breath. miyuki continues attacking grimmjow as aizen holds the small wounds she has inflicted on him.

"syzael do something about this" he shouts back at him. Miyuki gets more gashes into grimmjow and he falls to the ground from loss of blood and he looks up at the blurr he  sees above him. Miyuki raises her sword to stab him right through the chest but she stops right before it hits his skin and her eyes turn back to the blue eyes with a yellow tint. she turns around attacking aizen again. syzael pushes a few more buttons then turns the knob on his controller and as he turns it miuykis power level rises higher and higher. As her power level rises every body gets pushed down by the force of it everyone except aizen who has multiple deep cuts in him now. As syzael hits the ground he continues to turn the knob more and the pressure gets harder now even forcing aizen down. The force throws aizen into the ground face first and he looks up trying to take control again. He raises his hand but miyuki cuts his hand off and he looks at her only for  moment before she slice him up into a million pieces without any effort. syzael sees aizen disappear and feels his spiritual pressure completely disappear. He turns the knob back the other way releasing everyone from the weight of her power he then switches the controller off and miyukis eyes change back to normal and she looks around as everybody was already looking at her. She turns her head to see grimmjow laying on the ground in a pool of blood not moving. She then runs over to him kneeling next to him seeing him not move nor breathing.

"grimmjow...grimmjow you can't be dead.... you can't die on my grimmjow!! you can't you have to make me yours remember you have to mark me!!" she says with tears falling down her face and hitting the ground beside him. Her eyes turn green and she places her hands on him and then licks where his wounds were. The wounds heal but his pulse does not come back. She uses all of her power to try to heal him while still crying. she tries CPR after her power wasn't doing anything anymore and after that doesn't work she lays her head on his chest balling her eyes out. "grimmjow you can't die please come back!!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

30.1K 1.1K 17
WARNING. May contain lemon. This is my first fan-fiction. Don't be too mean. comment any mistakes. Any requests send me a message. I do not own the c...
67.5K 1.1K 21
this story has no smut or lemon or lime and it was inspired by @magicalsimp enjoy
65.4K 886 35
Your story is about you died and got reincarnated .You a smart and handsome young man of 22 years of age who loved a anime called Bleach/Naruto. His...
16.2K 281 40
This story will have lemon.