why don't we university ✔

By cherryhighs

i wrote this so long ago this is terrible. "what I'm trying to say is, I...I love you." or ; a story about a... More

one
two
three
four
five
THANK YOU!
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
updated announcement

six

135 5 1
By cherryhighs

Christina's pov

My heart was beating as fast as i was running. I couldn't go back to my dorm room, my room mates would ask what was wrong and hover all over me. It was the first day in college and I didn't make any other friends. I paced my mind and immediately thought of Jonah. He gave me his number earlier so I grabbed my phone and texted him

C=Christina // J= Jonah

iMessage

C: Hey its Christina, are you free?

J: Yeah I have free time right now so i'm in the Campus library

C: Can we meet up at the cafe in 30 min? I just want some company

J: Sure, ill be there!

I only had 30 min to get ready so I snuck into my dorm room. Luckily, no one was there so i quickly hopped in the shower, washed my face and redid my makeup. I wanted to look cute for Jonah because I had basically given up on Corbyn. After I was done it barely looked like I was crying.  I checked my phone and saw i only had 2 minutes to walk down to the cafe so I grabbed my purse and ran out the front door.

Jonah's pov

I waited there at the cafe. Was this a date? Did she like me? i had no idea. All of a sudden she burst into the cafe, panting. 

"Oh hi Jonah" she said smiling, out of breath "Sorry I'm late i rushed over here as fast as i could" I laughed. she was so pretty even though she was tired. "oh its totally fine. So why did you call me here?" "well I just felt like talking to someone. i guess I'm still getting used to this new college life and well, its kind of hard." she said playing with her hair. "I just wanted to hang out with a true friend." i tried to hide it but my face fell. i was just friend zoned. ¨ uhmm is something wrong?" she looked concerned. I forced a smile. ¨no no everything is great. umm but yeah you know everyone gets that feeling sometimes. ¨ for the next hour we sat together, talked and drank coffee. Christine was so sweet and so nice, i felt close to her. I decided to hide the fact that i liked her, because i didnt want to ruin our friendship. After all, she called me a true friend. 

Christine's pov

Me and Jonah became fast best friends. I admit, he is cute but he didn't have what that boy had. Afterwards we parted ways and i went back to my dorm room. As i was walking back, Jonah texted me his schedule. I smiled, we had the same first class. When i walked into my dorm room, my room mates immediately ran towards me and gave me a hug. "Hannah told us what happened with Corbyn." Mia said. Oh so his name is Corbyn, i though "no its fine... i should of told you guys. I've met Corbyn before in the airport. We.. bumped into each other. Literally. And, i really really like him. Just what hannah did surprised me. " " oh my goodness im so sorry... I'll totally back off if that's what needs to be done. " i thought about it. " it seemed like you two really liked each other. it would be so selfish of me if i took that away from you. I dont even know if he likes me back! all i know is that he is the one." hannah sighed. i could tell she was dissapointed. " no Christine, i will find out if he likes you back. " I know how much you like him." i smiled. "Come here guys" we group hugged. " I'm glad we had this talk, but i have my first class in 10 minutes, Mia we need to move fast." Sophie said as she stood up. "Yeah we better get going. what about you guys? " She looked over at me and Hannah. " I'm going to the library to study for a test." Hannah said gathering her textbooks. "Oh, I guess i'll be staying here, i have no plans." i sighed. " bye guys!" i waved to them as they walked out of the door. 

I decided to Face Time my Mom to see how she is doing. I first called my mom. She picked up right after I pressed call. " Hi sweetie! how are you doing in California?" i didn't want to tell her about what happened with Corbyn so i just said " Hi mom! yes its amazing so far. My room mates are so nice and I've already settled down in my room." I showed her around the room then said hi to my little brother Joshua. We sat down to chat for a few minutes then "talked" to my father's portrait on the mantle. We hung up and i decided i was getting kind of hungry so i walked down to the cafe to buy some lunch. I ordered some avocado toast and rasberry iced tea. As i waited for my food to come, i heard someone say my name. "christine?!" i looked up and immediately shot out of my seat and smiled. "OMG!" it was...

A/N : hahaha sorry for the cliffhanger. if you enjoyed this story so far please vote and follow me! Also thank you so much for 100+ reads on this book! it doesn't seem like a lot but it means a lot to me. stay awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 51 20
𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧-𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 a love story between you and the corbyn matthew besson.
2.2K 82 31
"We were just friends, but then, you turned out to be the love of my life." A Corbyn Besson fanfic. Completed.
186K 3.7K 61
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄! Paris is an ordinary girl, nothing special about her, until she decides to...
118K 2.1K 15
"there's one thing that might ruin this." "what?" "i want you to be her mom, but i also want you to be my girl." to my favorite corbyn besson fan, i...