The Prisoner Project

By bincus

When a strange advertisement appears on the local newspaper asking for compliant females willing to interview... More

The Prisoner Project
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
EXTENSION
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
INTERLUDE I
INTERLUDE II
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
AWARENESS
AWARENESS II
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE

INTRODUCTION

65.5K 1.5K 337
By bincus

Hello.

SYNOPSIS

When a strange advertisement appears on the local newspaper asking for compliant females willing to interview and connect with the minds of the worlds worst serial killers, Aria Black thinks it nothing short of an exaggeration. She applies for the job in order to spice up her monochrome lifestyle and let loose of her past. She receives the biggest shock of her life.

That shock comes in the form of a man infamously known as Banshee.

DEDICATION

This entire book is dedicated to
my psychology professor,
and my sister,
for being my biggest fan.

GENRE + RATING

PG13/Mystery and Thriller
Book may contain information that you may find disturbing.

AUTHORS NOTE

This is different from anything I've ever written. Pay attention to the story line and read between the lines. This is a thriller novel and so you should expect things off putting. I'd really appreciate if you voted, commented and shared this story!

THANK YOU FOR READING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 457 12
Surviving in juvenile prison? Tough. Surviving in juvenile prison with the added bonus of seeing ghosts? Tougher. Bailey has a sixth sense, a crimina...
175 129 14
With her life hanging by a thread from a massacre shootout at her wedding, Jazmine, realizes that she has nothing left in her life to live for until...
12.6K 906 42
He kills people for pleasure. She kills people for work. He has a dark past, she has secrets. He is fascinated by her. She just wants to go back t...
371K 36.4K 72
| 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 | Akanksha, a forensic expert and her husband Vihaan, a CBI officer must work together through the gulf in their marriage to catch...