Sinking Love (Sequel)✔

Bởi werewolf10101

(Sequel to Teen wolf Derek hale.) *WILL BE UNDER-RECONSTRUCTION SOON!!* Layla and Derek are back again! They... Xem Thêm

(3x1) Tattoo.
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 1)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 2)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 3)
(3x03) Fireflies.
(3x04) Unleashed
(3x05) Frayed.
(3x06) Motel California.
Wedding, Part 1.
Wedding, Part 2.
(3x07) Currents.
(3x08) Visionary.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 1.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 2.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 1.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 2.
(3x11) Alpha Pact.
(3x12) Lunar Eclipse.
(3x13) Anchor.
(3x14) More Bad Than Good.
(3x15) Galvanize.
(3x16) Illuminated.
(3x17) SilverFinger.
(3x18) Riddled.
(3x19) Leatharia Vulpina.
(3x20) Echo House.
(3x21) The Fox and The Wolf.
(3x22) De-Void.
(3x23) Insatiable .
(3x24) The Divine Move.
(4x01) The Dark Moon.
(4x02) 117.
(4x03) Muted.
(4x04) The Benefactor.
(4x05) I.E.D.
(4x06) Orphaned.
(4x07) Weaponised
(4x09) Perishable.
(4x10) Monstrous.
(4x11) A Promise To The Dead.
(4x12) Smoke & Mirrors.
(4x13) Pregnancy.
Season 6B.
(6x19) Broken glass.
(6x20) The Wolves Of War.
Epilogue
Extra Chapter (1)
Extra Chapter (2)
What do you guys think?
Always And Forever.

(4x08) Time Of Death.

5.2K 120 92
Bởi werewolf10101

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

Nothing Hurts More Than Being Disappointed By The Single Person You Thought Would Never Hurt You.

~Unknown~

Chapter begins: 

I kept my gaze on Derek while he was asleep, I felt myself smile unconsciously. How did I get so lucky? I kissed his jaw, making him stir in his sleep. Smirking I straddled him and kissed his neck, his eyes fluttered his eyes opened looking at me. 

"What are you doing?" He smirked. 

"Something we both enjoy." I bit my lip winking at him. 

He grabbed my waist turning us over, as he hovered over me. "Something we both enjoy, huh?" He bit his lip, he tugged my nightgown off leaving me in my underwear only. 

His lips were attached to my neck as I wrapped my arms around his, my eyes fluttered close. I wrapped my legs around his hips closing my eyes in pleasure. "I'm going to make love to you so you know how much I love you." I looked at him with a smile, before slamming my lips against his. 

And one thing led to another. 

**************************

I turned over expecting Derek to be by my side, but all I felt was emptiness. Fluttering my eyes opened and sat up to see no one. I stood up grabbing my robe and walking out of my room to see Derek sleeping on the couch. 

I looked confused walking up to him, I watched him breath heavily. I slowly moved his hand away grabbing his shirt and pulling it over his head. He woke up groaning in pain, my eyes widen when I saw a bullet wound. 

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand stopping me from touching it. "What are you doing?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Helping my husband." I shot him a look. 

"Hm." He hummed, and nodded his head. 

I stood up walking towards our room taking the aid kit out, I walked back up to him patching him up. "It'll heal." He told me through his pain as I ignored him and continued to patch him up. 

"Yeah but longer than usual." I stated continuing to patch him. 

****************************

After patching Derek up I got dressed into my outfit did my hair and makeup. (Outfit on top) I walked out of the bathroom to see Derek sitting on the bed with my phone in his hand, he looked up at me with a smile. 

"Here, your phone was ringing." I smiled at him kissing his lips. 

"Thank you." I tried taking my phone from his grip but he grabbed me pulling me close to him causing me to fall on his lap. "Derek your wound." He rolled his eyes smashing his lips against mine. 

He smiled into the kiss. "I love you." I cupped his face. 

"I love you too." Kissing his mouth again before taking my phone from him and standing up unlocking my phone. "It's my mom i'll call her on my way out, bye." I kissed his lips one more time. "See you later." He smiled up at me. 

"See you." I walked out of the room, and outside of the loft. 

While I was walking outside, I called my mom back. "Layla." I heard my mom cry making me stop walking down the side walk. 

"M-mom what's wrong, you're scaring me." She sobbed through the phone. 

"S-Scott." My heart stopped. "He's gone, my baby is gone." As soon as the words fell from her lips, my world around me stopped, my heart felt like it would stop beating. 

"Mo-mom tell me this is a sick joke." I felt tears pool my eyes, she sobbed louder. My phone slipped from my hand and I fell to the ground sobbing. "No!" I screamed loud. 

**************************

I was at the animal clinic Stiles had his arm around me as I looked at Scott who was laying there. Turns out this was all a plan, some how they were going to bring Scott back. My mom was still sobbing, I just stared into space. 

"I still hate this plan." She spoke up.I nodded in agreement. "I mean this is pretty significantly terrifyingly." She complained. 

"He looks dead." I pointed out, my mom nodded in agreement. 

Ms.Yukimura looked over at my mom. "Give me your hand." My mom looked at her. 

"Okay." She took my mom's hand and placed it on Scott's heart. "Is that enough to keep a werewolf alive?" She asked. 

"Enough for an Alpha." She responded. 

I picked my head up from Stiles' shoulder. "How much time do we have left?" I asked her. 

She looked over at me. "Fourty-Five minutes." She informed me, I nodded my head.

My mom looked worried. "What happens after that?" She asked, this plan was the stupidest. 

"I bring him back the same way."

"No, what my mom means is what happens if he stays like this longer than forty-five minutes?" I asked, my mom nodded her head quickly

"No one told them?" She asked.

 My mom looked panicked. "What?" She began. "What happens after forty-five minutes?" She asked quickly. 

 Ms.Yukimura looked between my mom and I. "He dies." My heart stopped hearing those words. 

(Derek's Pov)

I hate using guns, Braeden continued teaching me how to shoot and what the hell I should do, but all I could think of was Layla. She hadn't called me the whole day and I feel like something has happened, she's been running in my mind like always. 

My head started spinning, I held onto it blinking a few times before sighing and turning my head to see Layla standing beside me with a smile. "Layla?" She looked at me confused. 

"Derek? Are you okay?" She asked, I nodded my head. 

"Now that you're here yeah." I grabbed her by the waist without hesitation I smashed my lips against her, she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing back. 

I heard a gasp from behind me turning around to see Layla standing there with a shocked and hurt expression looking at me. "Layla?" I quickly turned around to see Braeden. 

I looked back at my wife who had tears in her eyes. 

Oh no. 

(Layla's Pov)

I stumbled into the loft with my head pounding, my throw up coming once again. I ran a hand through my hair opening the door and shutting it behind me, I walked in and looked up and regretted looking up.

I gasped loudly, causing Derek and Braeden pull away from the kiss, Derek turned around and looked at me his expression changed to shock. "Layla?" He turned his head quickly looking at Braeden. 

I felt tears fill in my eyes, why would he? After everything...he betrays me like this. He stepped closer to me but I backed away putting my hand up shaking my head. "Don't." I cried, his face softened as tears filled his eyes. "Why would you do this? Was I not good enough? Why!?" I screamed. 

I looked over at Braeden behind him who was looking at us with wide eyes. "Thank you for kissing my husband." I said in disgust, she just stared at me I slowly looked over at Derek who walked closer to me. 

"Let me explain." He begged, I shook my head. 

"I don't want to hear it." I turned around to leave but he grabbed my arm, I sobbed trying to get my grip out of his hand. "Let go of me, Derek." I cried, trying to fight out of his grip. 

He turned me around forcing me to face him. "Let me explain, please." I shook my head. "I love you, something happened-" I cut him off by pushing him away from me.

"Let go of me!" I shouted. "Don't touch me! Just stop!" Tears fell down his face as I looked at him with disgust. "Leave me alone, you hurt me now stay away from me." I turned around opening the door and walking out slamming it shut behind me. 

I leaned against the wall sobbing. I stood straight and stumbled down the street I saw taxi drive by and quickly raised my hand getting in and telling him where to take me, I looked out the window, I felt pain shoot through my marks, looking down to see them bleeding against, I grabbed a tissue from my purse and wrapped it around it. The more I wiped my tears the more tears fell from my eyes. 

How could he do this to me? I felt my heart being shatter into piece by him, it felt like he was stomping all over my heart under it was tiny piece that wouldn't keep me alive anymore. The taxi stopped at the lakehouse, walking towards the door knocking on it. 

The door opened revealing Lydia who looked at me with wide eyes. "Layla?" I just threw myself in her arms and sobbed in her shoulder. "Come." She took me inside and straight towards the couch. "Hey, what's wrong." I cried more. 

"I-" I couldn't talk because of all the tears. "Derek kissed Braeden." I covered my face with my hands, as she gasped. 

"Layla, he wouldn't he loves you." I shook my head. 

"I saw it myself." She rubbed my back. 

"Maybe something happened." I shook my head. 

I gagged, Lydia looked at me with wide eyes. I ran towards the bathroom and throwing up again, Lydia quickly rubbed my back pulling my hair back. "Mom! Get some water!" I heard her yell. 

I cringed at the taste in my mouth, as I leaned my body against the sink, she flushed the toilet for me. Her mom came rushing in with a water bottle, handing it to Lydia, she opened it and handed it to me. 

I took a few sips. "Are you okay?" She asked, I shrugged looking at her with tears in my eyes. "Come on." She helped me up and we walked back to the couch. 

I watched Ms.Martin hand a piece of paper to Lydia. "Are you absolutely sure Grandma's dead?" She asked looking up from the paper. 

Ms.Martin looks at her. "Yes." She responded. "I mean, she has to be." She told her. 

"This isn't nonsense, Mom." She told her mom, as I looked at the paper to see different numbers and letters mixed together. "It's code." She glanced between her mom and me, my lips slightly felt open as I slowly took the paper from her grasp looking down at it. 

I slowly handed it back to her, feeling dizzy, depressed, stress, and angry. who would've expected Derek to hurt me, not even I did. Lydia looked at me with a small smile. "Mom, do you still have that pregnancy test?" She asked not taking her eyes off me. 

I looked at Lydia confused. "Why do you need it?" She asked. 

"Because, she might be pregnant." She pointed at me, Ms.Martin looked at me then Lydia before turning around and walking towards a room. 

"Lydia! I'm not pregnant." I reassured her. "I'm not taking that test." I did feel scared that it was going to come out positive, I just saw my husband kissing another woman. 

She looked down at me with a look. "You are taking it, throwing up out of nowhere, Layla that's a sign." She told me, standing up taking the pregnancy box out of her mom's hand. 

"And also a sign of a stomach bug." She rolled her eyes at me grabbing my hand taking me towards the bathroom.

She opened the bathroom door again. "Here." She handed me the box and shut the door behind me. 

I looked down at the pregnancy test shakily, my hale mark continued to bleed as my mate mark was red. I sighed taking the pregnancy test out of the box and walked towards the toilet taking the test. 

I opened the door feeling nervous, Lydia walked in looking down at the test waiting for the results. I paced back and forth nervously. Lydia walked towards me grabbing my arm rubbing it up and down. "It'll be okay, i'm here for you." Tears fell down my face. 

She slowly turned the pregnancy test revealing the results. "Oh my god." I gasped, with tears still spilling from my eyes. 

Lydia rubbed my back as she continued to look at the test. 

It read Positive. 

****************************

Next Chapter: 

(4x09) Perishable. 

I'm an evil bitch and I know it! How do you guys feel about this chapter? And what do you guys think of Layla and Derek relationship? Comment down bellow. 

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Comment, vote, share, and I will see you with another chapter. Love Ya! 

:) Smile and Stay Positive!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.8K 1.7K 39
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...
55.7K 1.9K 30
----FORMERLY SIX STILINSKI---- We all know about the unbreakable friendship of Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. And, well, let's be honest, we all...
14.5K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
176K 4.1K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover