Bad Boy Isn't My Type... (Pub...

By Lilohorse

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
'The Badboy, The Sat Nav and Me' Preview.

Chapter 16

1.4M 33.9K 11.7K
By Lilohorse

 Not really happy with this chapter, it is more of a filler than anything else :)

Chapter 16:

                I had finally managed to kick Hunter out of the apartment so that Kenzi and I could ‘bond’. We were planning on going shopping but Kenzi had blown all of her money on an IPod dock, leaving us at my house with a takeout.

                “I don’t get why she hates me so much,” I grunted, taking another massive bite of my pizza. Kenzi shrugged, leaning back against the arm of the sofa with one leg curled under the other.

                “Because she’s jealous and has nothing better to do?” Kenzi offered and I smirked.

                “All I know is that she seems to think that she and Hunter are a couple.” Kenzi laughed, shaking her head, causing her hair to spill down her shoulders.

                “There is seriously something wrong with her. I think that having Hunter bluntly reject her is becoming a hobby of hers.” I chuckled, pushing the box in Kenzi’s direction so that she could have the rest. She didn’t hesitate in tucking in.

                “So, what’s going on with you and Seb?” I asked when she had swallowed her latest mouthful.

                “Well, I’m not really sure if I’m honest. I like kissing him but I don’t really want a boyfriend. Free spirit and all that jazz,” she added. I smirked, stretching out and resting my feet on her lap. She turned her nose up but didn’t try to shove them away.

                “So, you’ve basically got a roommates with benefits going on?” She shook her head, putting her half eaten pizza slice in the box.

                “Not exactly, we haven’t had sex yet,” she muttered but then fixed me with a strange look.

                “You’re one to talk anyway! Little Miss I’m just gonna snog Hunter’s face off whilst my best friend is looking for me in the other room!” she exclaimed and I chuckled, shaking my head. When she put it like that, it sounded completely and utterly bonkers.

                “It’s a bet,” I replied but she held up her finger to silence me.

                “You are not a betting kind of girl, nor are you a tattoo or a kiss the incredibly hot bad boy kind of girl,” she paused. “The change is good but if all I had to do to make you live a little was move you in with an asshole, I’d of done it years ago!” I laughed, pulling the box back for one final slice.

                We continued to talk about Hunter and Seb. Mainly Seb because I needed to find out more about him and talking about Hunter generally annoyed me.

                In the end, sitting in the apartment hadn’t gone to plan and we’d gone out to get a coffee as well as go to our afternoon seminar.

                “Hey, girls,” Seb’s voice found my ears just as we were leaving. Kenzi turned to give him a quick hug before getting all of the small talk out of the way. Playing the third wheel, as per usual, proved quite useful as I managed to listen in on what they were saying. Seb was moaning about something that happened between him and Hunter whilst Kenzi rambled on about how she thinks she’s going to fail at the latest dance routine.

                “I’m going to go but I’ll see you later,” I replied. Kenzi nodded, giving me a small wave before turning back to Seb. Seb, on the other hand, turned and gave me a quick squeeze before wishing me a goodbye. What was up with that? I wasn’t much of a hugger, only the occasional one when someone was upset. Being treated like a teddy bear didn’t overly appeal to me.

                Instead of hanging around with Seb and Kenzi, I decided to split away from them and walk home. When I had turned onto the street that marked the halfway point between my apartment and the university, it occurred to me that I should’ve really waited for Dylan; he’d of probably given me a lift home.

                “Get in!” Hunter’s voice accompanied a beep, making me jump out of my skin and turn around. Hunter was sitting in the front of his car, laughing at me. How polite of him.

                “After that little episode, I think I’d rather walk.” Hunter scoffed, pulling up alongside me and stopping the car. Instead of arguing with him like last time, I just got in with minimal problems.

                “You need to keep Zoe on a tighter leash,” I muttered when I had settled. Hunter frowned, glancing in my direction before looking back at the road and pulling out.

                “What has she done now?”

                “I’m pretty sure she’s stalking me, just waiting to get me alone so that she can kill me and take you for herself.” Hunter chuckled, pulling onto a street that definitely wasn’t the way home.

                “Are you preventing her from getting with me?” he teased, causing me to scoff.

                “Far from it. I just think that her little obsession is not only weird, but unhealthy.”

                “I think it’s cute.” I rolled my eyes. He would.

                “It’s just...” I groaned. “So odd and annoying that I can’t even find words to describe it!” Hunter chuckled, turning up the music to drown me out. It wasn’t until we passed onto another street that I didn’t recognise, that I started to get suspicious.

                “Where are we going?” I asked. Hunter tapped his thumb on the wheel subconsciously before looking at me with a small smile. Genuine, cute smile that made my stomach do a little turn. That was when I mentally face palmed myself. Seriously, Andy, get a hold of yourself.

                “You wanted to meet my sister, right?” he asked. I nodded, leaning back in the seat. He shrugged. “Well, that’s where we’re going.”

                Finally, Hunter was going to let me into his extremely complex and actually quite scary life! Saying it like that made me uncertain as to if it was a good thing or not.

                The house that we were going to wasn’t too far away, only about a mile and a half away from our apartment. It wasn’t a huge house, just a quaint terrace building with a glass painting in the middle of the window at the front of the house. The red bricks shone in the sun, making them look vibrant in contrast to the white bordering of the windows. Noticing a movement in the window, I glanced over in that direction. A moment later, the door swung open and a little girl came running down the steps to give Hunter a hug.

                “Hunter!” she cried excitedly, snaking her arms around his sides. I shuffled awkwardly as Hunter tapped her head and led her back up the steps inside the house. When I didn’t follow, he glanced back at me and nodded towards the house, gesturing for me to follow him.

                “Sally, this is Andy,” Hunter introduced and the small girl looked up at me shyly. She had Hunter’s eyes and Seb’s skin tone, looking a mixture of the two.

                “Where’s Mum?” Hunter asked, looking around the pale hall. Sally sighed, twirling her finger through her hair.

                “Upstairs.” Hunter nodded, jogging up the stairs, taking two at a time, leaving me with his younger sister.

                She didn’t say anything for a while, just stared at me. I felt like Hunter had left me in some kind of crazy asylum with the way that Sally was staring. She was fairly cute, but you could tell that she had the devilish side to her. Who wouldn’t with brothers like Seb and Hunter?

                “So, are you Hunter’s girlfriend?” Sally asked but I shook my head, leaning back against the wall of the passage.

                “Nope, we’re just friends.” I paused before saying friends, mainly because I didn’t actually know what we were, I didn’t class him as a friend. More of an acquaintance, to say it politely.

                “Okay!” I heard Hunter call as he strolled back down the stairs. I’d actually been talking okay with his younger sister. After getting over the awkward girlfriend – boyfriend thing, she’d asked about how I got my hair so shiny and what I liked about school. It was kind of refreshing and she was a nice kid.

                “I take it that you two have been bonding?” Hunter asked, resting the crook of his elbow on the banister.

                “Yep,” I replied, popping the P.

                “Well, Sally, we’ve got to go but I’ll be back to see you properly tomorrow,” Hunter replied calmly, looking slightly upset about having to leave his sister behind. I gazed at him, trying to figure out how the amazingly gentle guy in front of me could turn into such a jerk quicker than I could say ‘asshole’.

                “She was cute!” I cooed in the car on the way home. Hunter rolled his eyes, smirking in my direction.

                “She gets by. She also gets her looks from me,” he replied with a wink. Instead of answering him, I looked out of the window as Hunter pulled into the car park.

                We argued all the way to the lift about what we were going to eat and who was going to cook it. It wasn’t until the lift doors opened and Hunter stiffened, that I realised our corridor wasn’t as empty as normal. There was a hunched form sitting outside our apartment.

                As I got closer, I started to recognise who it was.

                “Marco?!”

A/N Filler chapter, I think it's awful so I am sorry! :/ But on the plus side! The next chapter is going to be revealing a little more information about Hunter and Andy's pasts :)

Question: Anybody remeber the name Marco being used? Also, he knows Andy from two different ways, anybody know?:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 960 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
3K 125 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...
199K 4.8K 23
I heard you're a player. So let's play a game. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good nig...
1.2M 39.4K 46
[ Highest Rank: #3 Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #25 Romance ] ❇❇❇ Life's hard when you live next door to the High School Bad Boy that used to be...