The Journey Thru My Life

De Danielazc0823

80 year old Serenity Maxwell-Reagan looks back on the story of her life. The lessons she learned. The challen... Mais

The End
Inheritance
The Flight
The Arrival
The Beginning of a New Life
School

Epilogue

26 0 0
De Danielazc0823

    It's been 67 years as of today since my mother died. As I sit on my porch with my husband as we watch the sun rise it gets me thinking about my life. I think back to  the rode, and journey it took me to get here, the journey which was one of the hardest I ever had to face. The journey in which the destination was the rest of my life. My story was quite odd and filled with drama, but at last it's a good one, my life, and my everlasting journey was quite an adventure. Some call my story the Journey Through Life.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

68.1K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
Wild Ambition De Sarah Richards

Ficção Adolescente

46.6K 1.6K 46
Born when her mother, Charlotte, was just nineteen years old, Rhiannon Blake has never know what's it's like to have a normal life. For starters, Rhi...
1.5K 194 40
[*COMPLETE*] [*EPILOGUE, EXTRAS AND FILLER CHAPTERS MAYBE ADDED*] [NEEDS MAJOR EDITING AND A TONNE OF FILLER CHAPTERS] "You were burning with fever a...
Sentilia De Christine Parent

Ficção Científica

180 76 32
Maxine is an 18-year-old girl who is bored and lonely, living in California in the year 2351. She's always been fascinated with how humans used to li...