#50 Rules in Life & Love of S...

By iamsamgie808

LIFE is all about balance, what to hold onto and what to let go of. LIFE requires LOVE, but it does not requi... More

Author's Note
Rule # 1
Rule # 2

Dear single ladies,

17 1 0
By iamsamgie808

My dearest single ladies, 

In Life...

We are not alone, you are not alone. The world will not motivate you. You're the only one who will motivate yourself. The world will not stop looking after you. You have to get up and get moving. Motivation comes after moving on. You're the only one to make you feel better every day. Don't ask for other's recognition because it will only make you more DEJECTED and REJECTED. REJECTION is part of our life, the problem with a lot of us is that if we get rejected by a job we want or a person we like our self-confidence becomes shattered in an instant. You see, we need to have an abundance mindset. When we train ourselves to have an abundance mindset, and when we get rejected it will be okay. We can tell ourselves that tomorrow will be better than today and we will find a better job or we will get to meet friends along the way. We will get to meet ten (10) new people that will come along. We don't need to search friends out. The right people will come into our life naturally. BEING ALONE IS A BIG PART OF GROWING.

REJECTION is part of our life the moment we were born. We experience our first tears/cried when we were born. The doctor/physician wanted us to cry and to check if we're okay, so, they spank our butt, just to hear our cry. No one wants to see us smiling when our Mom gave birth. They want to hear us cry because they knew that it's good for our lungs.

Life is not always a bed of roses. Everything happens for a reason. Everything we have gone through is making us stronger as ever. Problems, struggles, and sacrifices are the ones making us who we are and we get to mold our own destiny. Sometimes it hurts. Sometimes it's hard. But in the end, it's all for the best. The more you realize, you don't want to be around drama, conflict, or stress in your life. Standing alone doesn't mean you are alone. family, friends are still there to support you every step of the way. Being alone, means you are strong enough to handle things by yourself.

Your life will not change unless you change! Staying in the present moment. leave the past in the past, don't worry about the future, all you have is today. Take one day at a time. Life is not perfect and so we are. What is important is to find balance and find ways to be happy where you are at.

Stop caring what other people think. Appreciate what you have today. You may not have it tomorrow. Don't be afraid to start over, you might like your new story. Develop a good habit that you can live by. You have to change yourself into a better person, into a better human being. Select the right people in your life and make your life better and sweeter. If you fail to achieve your dreams, change your ways, not your dreams. you will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.

Haters will see you walking on water and say it's because you can't swim. even if you dance in the water, your enemies will accuse you of raising dust. make it your ambition to live a fulfilling quiet life. To mind your own business and work with your own hands. Some goals in our life can only be attained by our own self-appreciation because you can never be happy if you always find faults in yourself.

There is the old adage that says; Seeing is believing. This is incorrect. The truth is, believing is SEEING. You must connect with your inner world and believe with every fiber of your being that what you want is already yours! When fear and doubt are replaced with self-love and healing, that's when we allow blessings and miracles to come into our life.

"SINGLE IS NOT A STATUS BUT RATHER IT'S A WORD WHICH LIVES BY A PEOPLE THAT DESCRIBES A PERSON WHO IS STRONG ENOUGH TO LIVE AND ENJOY LIFE WITHOUT DEPENDING ON OTHERS. AND A PRIVILEGE ONLY BY A PERSON WHO WANTED TO LEFT ALONE UNLESS SOMEONE IS READY FOR THE COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITY."

Ladies, we can accomplish anything we want as long as we know our truth, our focus, and our plans. Life is abundant. Don't miss out on your opportunity, this is a gift that God provided in every one of us.

Believe and you shall see. STAY POSITIVE IN LIFE. STAY FOCUS. STAY FIGHTING. STAY BRAVE. STAY BEAUTIFUL. STAY AMBITIOUS. STAY STRONG. GOD will always answer our prayers.

LIVE IN THE MOMENT and THINK OF WHAT YOU WANT in LIFE AND LOVE.

In Love...

Remember, men are craving emotional safety in you. Just as you are craving physical safety in them. Show how warm and lovely you are. Physical touch is the primary love language of men. Praise him, for what he is doing. Women and men always have differences. They say that men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, which is true. It's two opposites apart. Men give love to get sex. Women give sex to get love. This may sound cliché but, in all honesty, it is the truth. We just

When he's wrong, he's wrong. Time won't magically make him right. Cheating is never an accident; it is a conscious decision. Cheating doesn't start with sex; it starts with a sneaky conversation. If you want a guy to fall in love with you, you need to get to give him something to fall into. Never be afraid to show who you are and don't try to please anyone rather than yourself.

If you do not take the time to communicate your feelings with your partner, then do not be surprised if they guess incorrectly. Your partner will only know what is on your mind if you invite them inside. You will only know if you look beautiful and worthy and happier since you let go of that toxic relationship. It takes time and it takes commitment to organize yourself, your life. If you want to attract a higher quality relationship improve the quality of the relationship you have with yourself. Anybody that comes into your life will follow your lead, so set a new standard. Love yourself. Do special things for yourself. Talk to yourself kindly. Treat yourself with care and respect. Give yourself the world.

Tell yourself...

"I am single as pringle but I know love is coming in the right time. No need to rush. I'm enjoying my SINGLEBLESSEDNES."

Remember, if someone really wants to see you, wants to be with you, they'll find a way and a reason and they'll find an effort to show it to you. Never afraid to be who you are. Because finding the right guy is like finding a needle in the haystacks. Be patient, you will meet the perfect person in this imperfect world we live in.

Loving someone you don't see every day is not a bad thing. It's just proof that love is not in sight, but in the heart of each of us. You get to feel it, to believe it. Distance is just a test of how far our love can travel. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather an opportunity and reminder of us just how strong love can surpass everything. Distance is a test of love. Many will fail for those who can't withstand it. But for those who can, there's only one answer, "true love." Without love, everything goes off the window.

Remember, womanhood is not all about having a family or kids or having a home. The woman is equal to man and men and women are created equally by God. We are all equal in all aspects of life. There is hope in the most discouraging times in our life. The past is not our final destination. No matter your past, you still have a purpose. And that purpose alone is your key to your new life, new hope, new you. And our relationship with ourselves is the most important relationship you can ever have. Embrace it every day. Comparing to others are an insult to ourselves and stop comparing to others.

Our way of thinking dictates our way of living. In LIFE and LOVE, what we value is what we have. COMMITMENT is the key. With commitment, it comes trust, honesty, faithfulness, respect, and love. Don't stop. Don't quit.

Ladies, remember... don't make yourself too available, use absence to increase respect, because scarcity gives value to a product.  

You must remember, the heart is very deceitful. What you enter in your heart becomes part of you. Our heart can be so pickle. It can be so inconsistent, changeable, and unstable. It can lead us to chase wherever we think will satisfy us. We give them too much control and we give them permission to rule our lives. Thinking that it will fulfill us. But there is a better way to live, God. Ask yourself... where is your heart today? Who has your heart? Who rules your heart? When your relationships become a burden, WALK AWAY.

THE REALITY OF LIFE AND THE REALITY OF RELATIONSHIP is that people change. What starts of a great friendship may sometimes come to an end. Because good friends change and become your strong rivals. Equally, our relationship starts out as good as it is changing too. Relationships change because people change. As individuals, we change as well. In this world, nothing is permanent. Change is inevitable. No matter who you are or where you are from, we all change. We all face change and we will all experience change.

I don't know about you, but one of the worst things to experience is when someone who you once trusted changes and they betrayed you. It's a bitter pill to swallow when a friend or someone you used to love betrayed you or talk behind your back. You can't do anything except walk away. And shut the door. When someone betrayed you, it means respect is no longer serve.

Remember some people will come into our lives and some will leave. Not everyone you meet is meant to be in your life forever. People indeed will leave in your life and that is part of our life. at one point or another people will walk out without even saying goodbyes or reasons. But it is not for you to beg them and grumble at their feet for them not to go. Let them go, wave, and said your goodbyes. Be at peace with it, if you don't it will become a burden to you. Let it go and let God. The day you let them go is the day you will feel relief.

As cliché as it may sound, everything happens for a reason. We may not know it or comprehend it today but later on, you will be grateful for that event in your life because you become a better person and you learned a lot from it. It's not a mistake but it's just part of growing up. In the beginning, it will hurt you and break you and turn you into pieces, but start taking small steps, baby steps in a day. It's okay to feel the pain and it's okay to cry. Take one day at a time. If you can do it in a day, then you can do it in a week. If you can do it in a week, you can totally do it in a month. And within a month you can forget it in a year. At some point in our life, we all go through, everyone has gone through in this kind of situation it's not new to us. But it's all up to you how you want your life story to end.

Moving on gracefully to your new chapter of life is making sure that you completely finish your old chapter, so you don't need to look back and regret not doing anything.

Remember, strong women don't have ATTITUDES, they have STANDARDS AND BOUNDARIES. 

loving thoughts, 

G. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 20.1K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
6.2K 149 22
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
18.7K 45 22
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
15.4K 2.4K 19
ආදරේ කියන්නෙ හුත්තක්. එච්චරයි __සිතුම් ආකාෂ් ෆ්‍රනෑන්ඩෝ