Just a Façade|| ✔️

By heresurramenbro

[TG Various x Ghoul!Reader] (f/l) (l/n), as known as Purple Phoenix by the CCG. Rebellious, flirtatious and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Info About The Characters
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 1 1
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N (Important!)
A/N (Another sorry!)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Kaneki's Ending
Hide's Ending
Alternate Ending
A Year And A Half

Ayato's Ending

2.4K 81 44
By heresurramenbro

"Kirishima...Ayato?" you heard a familiar voice. Hearing the name, your stomach twitched. 

_

Someone was shaking your body. 

"(f/n)! (f/n)!" a voice shouted. 

You came... You came back for me... 

As much as you wanted to open your eyes and embrace your beloved one, your body wouldn't listen to your commands. 

_

"Tch, stop looking back, crybaby" Ayato said. Kakugan quickly filled your eyes and you looked at him angrily. 

"I killed two men, and I bet I could beat you in a fight. You'll see who's the crybaby after I beated the shit out of you" you said. 

Kakugan filled his eyes too. 

"Oh, if you want it, you could have the shit beaten out of you by me, when we arrive"

"It's up, then"

_

"(f-(f/n)... Please..." 

He's calling me... I must open my eyes. 

​​​​​​

_

"(f/n)... I'd never expected you to hide here with these cowards... Now tell me... How's your stomach?"

"You bitch! I'm tired of you! I don't know why I ever thought you could be useful, since you're no use!"

_

"Alright I'm sorry! I should've treated you right from the beginning and now you're fucking dying on me! Open those fucking eyes!" 

It's not like I don't want to... 

​​​​​​

_

"I'm asking you this for the last time, then I'll leave you die here. Don't you think it's time to come back?"

​​​​. 

"Shut up" Ayato said, referring to you. 

"Make me" you smirked. 

"Oh, really?" he smirked too. 

"Yes, just try and-MMPH"

Suddenly you felt something crash on your lips. 

And then you realised. Ayato had kissed you.

​​​​​​_

"Please..." his voice was trembling. 

_

You didn't know what had gotten into you, but you brushed a few strands of blue hair from his forehead, and then leaned down to place a soft kiss on it.

​​​​​. 

"You... You think I hate you...? Ah, you got it all wrong! I don't hate you, I-" 

​​​​​. 

"I'm sorry I pushed you away, lately" you whispered, looking deeply into his dark blue eyes. 

"I'm sorry I've always hurt you" he responded.

Both of you continued leaning in slowly, until your lips were just an inch apart. You could feel his hot breath on your lips. 

​​​​​​_

"Don't fucking die on me now! After all the things that we've been through... I..." 

_

"So... We're fine now, right...?" you asked. 

"I guess so..." Ayato said, looking away. 

​​​​_

"... I love you goddammit!" 

You felt a new wave of energy. 

He... He loves me... I must open my eyes. I must open my eyes! 

With the last energy you had, you finally managed to open your eyes. Even if your vision was a little blurry, you could see Ayato's face clearly. 

His eyes were wide opened and he had tears in them, that threatened to fall. 

You weakly placed a hand on his cheek and smiled. 

His expression turned into a completely relieved one, but then he stood up and went somewhere, making you feel a sharp pain in the chest. 

Is he going to leave me here? After what he said? 

But then he came back, carrying a dead Dove. 

"Eat" he ordered, handing you an arm. 

You did as told, and your wounds started to heal. Ayato walked to you and picked you up in bridal-style. You looked at him confused. 

"It's better if we go somewhere safer" he said. Then he jumped up on a roof and placed you down gently, sitting down beside you.  

"(f/n)" Ayato said seriously and you turned your face to look at him. 

Then he grabbed your shoulders. 

"Don't ever scare me like that again, you idiot. Got it? You gave me a heart attack!" he exclaimed. 

You widened your eyes and smiled happily. Then you hugged his neck, causing him to stiffen. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" Ayato asked confused. 

You pulled back a bit, still smiling. 

"I heard you before, you know" you said. Ayato still looked confused, so you decided to be more clear. 

"So you love me, huh?" you said. 

Ayato widened his eyes and adverted his eyes, frowning. 

"Tch" 

You shook your head lightly and sighed. Then you did it. 

You placed your hand behind Ayato's head and placed your lips on his. Before he could do anything, you pulled away, blushing a bit. 

Ayato had a completely shocked face. 

"I love you too, idiot" you said. 

This time Ayato didn't hesitate a bit as he pushed your back on the ground and kissed you. You immediately kissed back with the same passion as him. 

After a while, he pulled away and placed his forehead on yours, with his eyes closed

"Let's leave" he said firmly. 

"Ayato?" 

"Let's leave this shitty organization and live together somewhere else. Let's leave our past behind" he said. 

You felt your heart beating faster. 

This was the person you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. Not Hide, not Kaneki. Him. 

You nodded. 

"Yes. Let's leave and live together" you approved. 

Ayato opened his eyes and looked deeply into yours, then he leaned down and kissed you again. 

~ Epilogue ~​​​​​​

Six years. Six years had passed from that moment. Still, you remembered it clearly, as it was the happiest memory of your life. 

You wished your parents could see how happy you were now, without trouble, in a safe place, with a caring boyfriend... 

They would've been proud. 

Now you and Ayato lived in a small apartment in Kyoto, far away from the trouble of ghouls. 

Being 22 years old the both of you had a job, even if it wasn't much, since none of you had never been at school. But thanks to that, you were able to gain enough money to buy that apartment. 

Regarding the food, the coffee shop :Re, opened by non other that your boyfriend's sister, sent you human flesh once a month. For Ayato it was hard to not go haunting for food, but after a while he got used to it. 

Eventually, you managed to start living a 'normal' life. And Ayato's attitude had changed a lot: he was calm and collected, and would've never been harsh towards anyone. 

You had finished your work earlier today, so you were just looking out of the window and thinking about things. 

Suddenly you felt two arms sneaking around your waist and a kiss was placed in the crook of your neck. 

You turned your head slightly to see Ayato. 

"Ayato? I didn't even hear you coming in, you gave me a heart attack!" you said chuckling. 

"And what's with all this affection?" you then asked softly. 

Well, Ayato wasn't one of those guys who showed much affection, but it didn't bother you too much, because you knew that he demonstrated his love towards you in many other ways. 

"(f/n)... I was thinking about something..." he muttered in your neck, tightening the embrace. 

"What?" you asked. 

He sighed and then spun you around, so he was looking directly into your eyes. 

"(f/n) I want... To have a baby with you" 

(guys I was dying while writing this XD) 

You widened your eyes in shock. You had never imagined that Ayato would've wanted to be a father. 

You then smiled. 

"So you want to have a toddler running around?" you asked. 

"As long as you're the mother, I'm fine with that" he said. Then he smirked and picked you up. 

"Well, let's go make that baby" 

​​​​​

- 4 years later - 

You got home late that night for work, and you expected your 3 years old daughter to be already in bed. But when you opened the door, you felt someone hugging your legs. 

You looked down smiling and ruffled your child's (h/c) hair. 

"Still awake, Naomi?" you asked sweetly. 

She looked at you with her bright blue eyes grinning and nodded her head. 

"Naomi-" Ayato came running into the room and his blue eyes met with your (f/n) ones. His gaze softened and he walked to you. 

"I can't get her to sleep" he muttered looking away embarrassed. You chuckled, then you looked at your daughter. 

"Hey Naomi... What about dad tells you a story while you lay in bed?" you asked. 

Naomi nodded and yawned. Then she turned to her father and grinned. 

"Papa! Tell me a story, tell me a story!" she said excited and took his hand. He smiled slightly and patted her head. 

"Alright, alright" 

While they were going to the bedroom, you took off your jacket and made your way to the kitchen to make yourself a coffee. 

I wonder if Ayato will actually tell Naomi a story. 

Taken over by your curiosity, you went in front of your daughter's bedroom and leaned against the wall. Since the door was slightly open, you could hear everything that was said. 

"But I don't like that story, dad! Mama always tells me that one!" you heard Naomi whining. 

"Then which kind of story do you want to hear?" Ayato asked. 

"A new story!" Naomi exclaimed. 

"Ok then. I'm sure you never heard this story" Ayato said. 

"Tell me, tell me!" Naomi said, impatient. Sincerely you were curious too. 

Ayato let out a long sigh. 

"Ok... Once there was a beautiful girl whose name was (f/n)" Ayato started and you felt your chest warming. 

"Like mommy?" Naomi asked. 

"Yes, like mommy. Now, this girl was really beautiful, and she was always nice to everyone, but she thought that people would've liked her more if she was another person. So, she changed and from a nice girl, she became a bad girl. Then, one day, she met a boy about her age. His name was Ayato"

"Like daddy?" 

"Yes. Ayato was always angry and quite violent, at the time, and when the boy and the girl met, they immediately started arguing and fighting. On the outside, it seemed like they hated each other, but nobody had never noticed that Ayato was slowly falling in love with (f/n). He wanted to be near her, but he was also stubborn, so he continued to fight her. One day, he made a mistake: he hurt (f/n) physically, and she left him"

"Then what happened?" Naomi asked. 

"Ayato, after two months, found her and brought her back with him. When they were together again, they continued to fight. But then something happened, and Ayato found out that the real (f/n) was something completely different from what she pretended to be. At first, she thought that Ayato hated her for what she was, and she was really upset, and she started ignoring him. Ayato became upset too, so he decided to have a talk with her, clarifying that he didn't hate her. I guess it was after that talk, that (f/n) realised that she was falling in love with him"

"I want to know how it ends..." Naomi said in a sleepy voice, signaling that she was about to fall asleep. 

"Ok. At the end Ayato confessed to (f/n), and she kissed him. They decided to go live together and they had a beautiful daughter named Naomi... And they lived happily ever after... Oh and you're asleep" Ayato concluded. Then you heard him standing up and walking towards the door. 

When he opened the door, he spotted you, with a smile pained on your lips, and he widened his eyes. 

"How long were you here?" he asked. 

"From the start" you answered grinning. 

Ayato huffed and turned away in embarrassment. 

"You don't have anything to be embarrassed about, you know..." you said, then ruffling his blue hair. 

He sighed, so you pecked his lips, tiptoeing. 

"I love you, you know" you said. 

He looked at you and patted your head. 

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too" he said and placed a kiss on your forehead. 

~ And so, loving each other, you lived happily ever after ~

-​​​​​​The end-

​​​​​​____________________________________________________

Alright! And this was Ayato's ending, hope you liked it! I apologise for any typo or grammatical mistake and bla bla bla... 

This is the end of my story, I love you all! 

-Giulia 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 166 18
"You're finally awake!" "wh-who are you?" After a terrible incident, y/n and Kaneki have reached a challenging part in their lives. will they strive...
110K 5.3K 36
"Why me? Why did this happen to me? My life has always been hell from the second I was born. So why...? WHY WAS I TURNED INTO A GHOUL?!" Never trust...
30.2K 919 10
The girl couldn't believe her eyes when she saw him, He was beautiful to her even with the colour red decorating his body. His hair was like snow. Wa...
128K 3.4K 24
A young girl named (y/n) lived in a world belonging to two. Ghouls and humans. Though she was taught to fear and hate ghouls, she just couldn't. Some...