Kidnapped By A Hitman [BoyxBo...

By AllenHeins

**THIS IS OLD. WRITTEN YEARS AGO & UNEDITED** Neil Madden, the insensitive Hitman who failed to kill a Mafia... More

MATT S. [1]
NEIL M. [2]
MATT S. [3]
NEIL M. [4]
NEIL M. [6]
MATT S. [7]
NEIL M. [8]
MATT S. [9]
NEIL M. [10]
MATT S. [11]
NEIL M. [12]
MATT S. [13]
NEIL M. [14]
MATT S. [15]
[Official] Epilogue

MATT S. [5]

9.7K 338 80
By AllenHeins

My eyes stared intently at the handcuffs around my wrists wishing I can get Neil to take them off permanently. I managed to get the key from his pockets while he slept in order for me to shower and change. He really made it impossible and I didn't want to wake him up to have him 'help' me.

"How did you change your clothes with the handcuffs on?" His tone curious; I couldn't help flinching as I lifted my head to gaze at him nervously. "I...um...I kind of...took the keys....while you were asleep." I admitted knowing I might anger him—something I seemed to be doing a lot lately.

His honey brown eyes flickered to me for a moment while I admired the glasses and the dyed ginger-brown hair. It was hard not to notice how he's very hot, I've never really told anyone—not even Brian and Chrisander but I've always been into guys. "Why did you put them back on?" His question filled me with confusion.

I tilted my head, "Because...Because you said..." I trailed off unable to come up with an answer only leaving me gaping like an idiot. He's right, why in the hell did I put them back on? "You never listen to me or is it that you like being in handcuffs?"

My face heated up without permission making me curse myself for how easily he managed to fluster me. "No! I'm not into that kind of thing." My voice was close to a squeak yet succeeded to remain normal; he laughed, a shiver ran down my spine hearing such a deep, rich laughter that rung my ears. "I'm just messing with you. Here, take them off." One of his hands left the stirring wheel and drove with only one hand as he took out a set of keys.

The same keys I used to take off the handcuffs.

A smile came across my lips taking the keys and swiftly took them off letting it drop at my feet. "Thank you! My god, these things were killing me. Does that mean you trust me?" I said gleefully which quickly had me clearing my throat and blushing in embarrassment.

He snorted, "Hell no. Seeing you with those handcuffs is pitiful it's like putting a leash on a dog."

"I'm not a dog," I snapped, I can't be happy for a single moment without him ruining it. "I really hate you." I spoke spitefully.

He snickered with a coy grin, "I remember you saying you found me hot."

"No, I didn't!" Despite my denial, the heat rushed to my cheeks quickly betrays me only adding to his mild amusement. "Yes, you did. I'm not going to argue about it. I heard what I heard and you can't take it back." He mused mischievously, and I wished I could take all those words back. It had already left my mouth before I could even think of what to say to him.

I slouched against the seat turning my head to the window with a frown on my lips. What was once trees were now small businesses and houses but not a lot of people were around like I would have expected. The idea of going back home had flown out the window when I realized it wasn't as easy as I had thought. My life was in danger and coming into contact without anyone at all will put them and us in even more danger.

I wanted to hear my mother's voice again, not when I called her sounding as if she's been crying her heart out for hours. It was terrible, it tore me up all over the place. "I don't have a perfect life no matter how normal I want it to be. Around a few months ago my parents started fighting and I was left to take care of my little sister. After my brother graduated, he left to go to a college far away from home—he never told me why." The words were leaving my mouth, I wasn't sure why I was speaking to him about my personal life. I guess I just needed something.

"What were they fighting about?" Neil asked.

"I don't know. It was heated, sometimes they wouldn't even face each other and that's when I started drinking. I wanted to forget about it, I wanted to know why my brother just up and left." My gaze averted toward the side mirror of the car, black locks and blue eyes were reflected back to me.

When was the last time I could be myself? When don't I have to smile and pretend? When don't I have to dye my hair to look more like my brother? Or pretend like everything is okay?

I didn't flinch when I felt Neil's hand over my elbow, a gentle gesture that nearly had me melting. "Don't worry about that now. You'll know eventually so just hang in there until you can go back home, and you can do what you want to do." It wasn't much of an encouragement or an attempt to make me feel better; my eyes fell on him with a blank expression.

His eyebrows were furrowed, honey brown eyes gleamed as if trying to figure out what to do. He really didn't know how to make someone feel better and it had me laughing to myself. "What? What's so funny?" A smile was plastered on his lips as I continued to laugh and shake my head at him. "You...Y-You're terrible at this." I tried holding back the laughter but it kept slipping past my lips.

"Shut up, you're a horrible hostage." Neil argued.

I stopped raising an eyebrow at him, "Am I now? I thought you said I wasn't a hostage." There was a teasing tone in my voice that I haven't used in a while. He flashed a sheepish grin, "True but that was until I put a collar on you and you look so cute with it." My face felt hot—too hot.

What the hell? There's something wrong with him, there had to be something wrong with him. He found me cute with a collar on? Funny how he said it's a choker and I couldn't even take it off when I went to shower. I'm afraid I might get electrocuted again, "You're fucked up. It shocks me, Neil, how the hell is that even cute to you?" I scowled trying to hide my mortification as much as possible and it didn't work because he caught on.

"Aw, don't be so embarrassed," He cooed like I was a freaking dog, "If it helps at all I can change the shocking system to shock only the one who touches it."

I furrowed my eyebrows—intrigued, "You can do that?"

"Of course," Neil beamed, "But it won't hurt me if that's what you're wondering."

"How come?"

"Fingerprinting. The moment it recognizes my fingerprints it allows me to do what I want with it."

"No, just take it off." I shook my head.

"Not happening, Matt."

I sulked in silence for a long time, reluctant to spare him a glance or answer any of his questions. I'd have to smack his hand away whenever he thought it would be fun to mess up my hair. My stomach growled loudly causing me to hide against the car from annoyance. Neil chuckled, "Are you still going to be like that when you're hungry?"

I kept my mouth shut, biting my tongue to keep whatever words threatened to leave me at the tip of my tongue. My stomach growled again, "Okay, suit yourself. All I know is that I'm going to stop by Burger King and buy myself a nice combo-"

"Fine! Yes, I'm hungry." I admitted with a firm glare; he didn't care in the slightest, "Great. Tell me what you want and I'll buy it for you." His words struck a strange cord, suddenly I was blushing while thinking about something totally irrelevant to the situation at hand. What was going on with me today?

I cleared my throat facing away from him, "Double whopper, large fries, and a coke."

"Couldn't get yourself anything bigger than that since you're that hungry?" He questioned, and I grew irritated because the asshole was deciding what I should eat instead. "Double whopper is big enough."

"Not really, there's an extra long cheeseburger with fries and everything."

I was biting onto my lip contemplating which one was enough to keep my stomach from curling itself up from hunger. "Then I'll go with the extra long cheeseburger." I agreed thinking it's better to get full than feel like I wasn't satisfied. He smiled as if he found something really funny, "Okay." He responded in a singsong voice taking me by utter confusion.

It didn't take long as he made a turn driving into the drive-thru of the fast food place; instead of going straight to the line to order food he simply parked himself in between a bush and a car two spaces far. I gazed at him blankly when he turned to face me, "You really don't trust me." I advocated in exasperation; he slowly shook his head causing me to groan.

By the time he up and left, having me lock the doors behind him I was cuffed to the godforsaken stirring wheel. I was rubbing my forehead with my eyes closed as I tried accommodating my arm, so it wouldn't hurt for having it in such an uncomfortable position. "I hope he gets hit by a car." I muttered bitterly, opening my eyes and tugged at the handcuffs; the more he did this the more convinced I was that he just loved having me like this.

Maybe he had a thing for handcuffs and putting shock collars on people. I mean why the fuck not? You see something you like? Put a collar on them. Now I know how dogs felt when they're on a leash—I really hated it. So, I did what any normal human would do, look for anything in the damn car that could help me free myself from this damn thing.

I searched through the glove compartment only finding a perfume, sunglasses, useless papers, a book, and...a charger. I closed it shut and started looking through the armrest box only finding a bunch of shit I don't need. That was until I found a slim piece of metal; I took the shim between my fingers closing it shut.

I started to insert the metal piece between the lock mechanism and the teeth; I then tightened the cuff one notch and pushed the shim forward while I tightened it. Before I knew it, the handcuff clicked open and my wrist was free; I smiled proudly at myself as I rubbed the line around it. Now, what do I do? My blue eyes flickered to my surroundings, noticing a small group of people walking out of the fast food place.

I slouched myself onto the seat to keep myself out of sight, the last thing I needed was for Neil to get pissed at me again. Or the Mafia tracking us—I shivered as I remembered how the vehicle toppled over and exploded. It was awful, I couldn't even sleep, and I awoke two hours later; I was surprised that the first thing I saw was a sleeping Neil with dyed hair and—unfortunately—he had also cut it.

I thought maybe I should just get remove the dye to make things easier for him and for myself. Despite how I hate the situation I'm in at the moment, I guess I'm sort of glad I did end up in this situation. I don't know it's like suddenly I had an epiphany that my life wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.

I loved my little sister as much as I loved my older brother who I hadn't seen in a year. We used to hang out a lot and when our little sister came along we were a happy family. For a moment before things subtly changed, I wasn't sure what it was, but I knew something wasn't right. I pretended as if nothing was wrong, of course, I knew better than to think there was nothing wrong.

Knocking alerted me of Neil's arrival and I undid the lock for him to open the door to the driver's seat and settled in with three bags in one hand. His honey brown eyes landed on the handcuffs, "You escaped the handcuffs but you're still here...are you stupid?" I was taken by surprise at his question.

"What the hell? No, I'm not stupid. I just hate being handcuffed all the damn time." I claimed.

"You had a chance to run and you didn't."

"Because you were bringing food, I can't do anything with an empty stomach." I smiled sheepishly when he glanced at me, his eyes swirled with a strange impression, but I ignored it diving into the bags to see which one was mine. I opened the first one I managed to get my hands on and luckily it was the one I told Neil I wanted. "I swear, I don't know what to do with you sometimes. You drive me nuts." He sighed in exasperation.

I snorted unwrapping the extra long cheeseburger, the smell of it was already making my mouth water and my stomach growl. "Maybe if you hadn't have kidnapped me, I wouldn't be such a pain in your ass." I retorted taking a bite out of the cheeseburger and it took everything I had not to moan in delight. I haven't had fast food for months, how the hell did I survive so long without it?

Neil scoffed to himself, going through his bag before he cursed to himself, "Shit, they forgot to give me the bacon cheeseburger. Matt, I'll be right back." He held onto the bag and exited out of the car while my blue eyes observed him until he was gone. I shook my head resuming to eat the extra long cheeseburger and went to the bag to shove some fries in my mouth.

When my mouth wasn't full anymore I glanced at the sodas on the cup holders; I put the cheeseburger in the bag as I undid the wrapper on the straw and jabbed it into the hole. I lifted it from the cup holder then started drinking the coke, my nose cringed at the bubbly sensation in my mouth burning my tongue and throat.

I nearly yelped when someone hit on the window, "Fuck!" I hissed glancing at them as I attempted to calm the pounding against my chest. At first, I thought I couldn't lower the window but I remembered the car was stolen and the car was still running. I rolled down the window curious to know what a middle-aged man was doing knocking on someone's window as I put the soda back on the cup holder.

"Yes?"

He smiled, "Hi, I'm sorry for bothering you but I wanted to ask you something. Have you seen this young man?" He pulled out a picture; my heart jumped at my throat, my tongue lost for any words when I saw myself in the picture with dyed brown hair and blue eyes. "Uh...N-No, I haven't. What happened to him?" I asked a question I already knew the answer to; I tried not to look too disturbed.

"He was kidnapped by this man," He showed me a photo of Neil before he had changed his hair and I unintentionally flinched; I could already feel my hands begin to shake in anxiety. "Are you sure you haven't seen any of these men? The young man's family are worried sick about him."

I breathed out stiffly and nodded my head, "I'm sure, I haven't seen any of them. If I do I'll make sure to call the police, I can only imagine what they're going through." My voice nearly cracked, throat tightened at the overwhelming emotions. This was so cruel, the thing happening to me right now and knowing I'm making them worried was awful.

I noticed his eyes were looking at something past me; I cursed from the back of my head remembering the handcuffs were still cuffed to the stirring wheel. "Forgive me for asking but are you in some kind of trouble?" His tone cautious.

I glanced at the handcuffs and then back at him with a small nervous laugh, "Oh, no. I'm not." I shook my head waving it off; his gaze sharply flickered to the purple line around my wrist as well as the collar around my throat. "Sir, are you being kept against your will? Are you being abused in any way possible?" Now he was serious. He looked prepared to do something.

My mind was racing with so many things, my heart beating so erratically it muffled my ears, "N-No! You got it all w-wrong. That's not what you think, I'm actually into this kind of stuff. I'm...I'm a masochist. I like being tied up and treated roughly." I faked a smile on my face seemingly disturbing the man who quickly got the idea.

His wide eyes shocked, gaping for a while before he cleared his throat and nodded, "Oh...sorry. Um...thank you for your help and...uh...have a good day." He scurried away from the car walking toward another one across from this one. I rolled up the window with a hard blush of embarrassment across my cheeks and covered my face.

"Oh my god," My voice muffled by my hands, "Oh my fucking god that was so embarrassing." This was all Neil's fault; I just told someone I'm a masochist. I told him I'm into the kinky stuff of being tied up, claimed by a fucking collar which I forgot I was wearing, and I liked being treated roughly.

I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill Neil for this.

The door was subtly slammed shut and I jumped snapping my head at Neil with a dark glare. He didn't seem to notice, too busy looking inside his bag which only had me glare even harder. He sighed, "Why are you glaring at me like I killed your dog?" He enquired.

I scowled wanting so badly to throw my soda at his head, "I fucking hate you. I can't believe you...you...ugh! Fuck you." I couldn't even say it because it was too embarrassing, and Neil had no idea someone came to talk to me. The blush didn't get better, "You keep saying 'fuck you' but you aren't doing anything when I'm right here waiting." He stated bluntly barely sparing me a glance.

My eyes went wide, it was the worst possible moment to imagine inappropriate scenes in my head. Oh god someone kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 3.6K 35
Chase Michaels became a doctor on a whim - nothing more, nothing less - and the same applied when it came to choosing where to work. He decided on th...
23.4K 832 34
COMPLETE~~~~~~~~ This is not your ordinary love story. Roger Kennings is not your ordinary person, no matter how hard he tries. With the love and a...
2.3K 68 30
I never considered the possibility of saying it outloud to him. To tell him the words i wouldn't even dare wisper to him. The way his eyes are focuse...
151 42 26
Joe got kidnapped after a normal day in school for money. Well, he didn't actually, he kinda just tagged along with the kidnappers. I mean like, tha...