Claimed by the CEO & His Brot...

By roccsy

*Disclaimer* This is my first story ever. I'm not sure how it will turn out but I'll do my best! "Why me?" sh... More

A Few Words Before We Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not an Update
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 17

10.6K 440 101
By roccsy

Bryan POV

"Bryaaannn! Let's go out tonight!" Danielle enthusiastically suggested. It was Saturday night and while I was perfectly content to stay home like always, Danielle wanted to go to a club in the city.

"I don't know princess. I haven't been to a club in awhile. I'm too old," I tried to persuade her while rubbing a hand over my face. I was sitting on the couch reading a book when she came and plopped down next to me.

"Please Bryan! I've never been to a club before! I was always too anxious to go when I was in school because I didn't have any friends that I felt comfortable going with," she pleaded. I truly did not want to go out so I thought I might try to talk her out of it.

"You've never been? Then you might want to reconsider. You're not missing much, just a bunch of drunk people rubbing up against each other on a crowded dance floor moving to music loud enough to rupture your ear drums."

She scoffed, "Wow Bryan way to be a debbie downer. You sound twice your age with that horrible description. It can't be that bad."

Knowing I wasn't going to win this battle I closed my book and sighed, "You really want to do this?"

"Yes!" She squealed excitedly.

"Alright then, it looks like we're going to a club," I reluctantly told her.

She threw her arms around my neck and giggled before saying, "Thank you Bryan! This is going to be so much fun!" Pulling back she saw the unconvinced look on my face and tried to reassure me, "Oh come on! What's the worst that can happen?" Somehow I knew that question was going to come back to haunt me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite my better judgment we still headed out to my friend's club almost an hour and a half later. I texted him to let him know I would be coming along with a guest. We were pretty close but I hadn't let him know Danielle was staying with me. In the car now I glanced over at her to see her nearly bouncing in her seat with excitement. I hadn't thought she would be interested in something like this but she continued to surprise me.

I frowned when I again assessed what she was wearing. It wasn't all that revealing but it was something that hugged her curves in all the right places and I knew she'd have plenty of admirers tonight. After all, she was a beautiful woman and I was surely not the only man who would notice. I would need to keep an eye on her.

Once we arrived we exited the car so the valet could park it. More than eager to go inside Danielle started to walk in without me but I stopped her by gently grabbing her wrist. She turned to look up at me questioningly. Whatever I was going to say got stuck in my throat as I gazed down at her. She was mesmerizing on a daily basis but tonight she looked stunning. I stared at her so long I noticed her cheeks turning pink and she ducked her head to hide her embarrassment. Not wanting to make her anymore uncomfortable I cleared my throat and remembered what I wanted to tell her.

"I want you to have fun tonight but if for any reason you feel uncomfortable or want to leave let me know." She nodded her head in affirmation before letting her face break out into a huge smile.

"Now can we go inside?" She asked.

I chuckled and said, "After you princess," while placing my hand on the small of her back. I gritted my teeth to brace myself as I already heard the pulsing beat of the music. Here we go, I thought.

Flashing lights and loud music greeted us as we stepped inside. I could feel the bass of the music in my chest and was instantly reminded of why I no longer came to clubs. It was an experience I didn't miss. However, it was something Danielle really wanted to do so I had sucked it up and came out for her.

Seeing my friend over by the bar I guided her that way before stopping in front of him. I didn't miss the way he looked Danielle up and down when we approached but she missed it because she was busy gaping at her surroundings. Feeling an emotion I couldn't quite name I wrapped my arm around Danielle's waist possessively. She tensed at my action and looked up at me with wide eyes. I pretended not to notice her reaction before introducing her to my friend.

"James, this is Danielle. Danielle, this is my friend James," I said while gesturing to him. He smirked after glancing down at my arm around her waist and then stuck out his hand for her to shake.

"It's so nice to meet you Danielle. I can't believe you got Bryan to come out from the rock he lives under. I've been trying to get him back here for the past few years and he's refused me every time. How did you do it?" James teased. I rolled my eyes at his antics.

Laughing nervously Danielle hesitantly answered, "I-I didn't do anything. I just asked him to take me."

"That's it?! Maaan you got to be special to get him here so easily," James said while looking at me.

Danielle blushed and shook her head. "I'm just a friend, nothing special." While she was looking down James' dark brown almost black eyes searched mine and he raised an eye brow. I slightly shook my head to indicate to him that I couldn't talk about it in front of her.

He nodded then said, "Well Danielle. How about I get you a drink? On the house of course." He flashed his pearly white smile that usually made women flock to him and I felt myself tense. I had to remind myself that he was my friend and wouldn't treat Danielle with any disrespect.

"I would love that but I don't know what to get. This is my first time going out," Danielle said self-consciously while tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"What?! You've come to the right place for your first club experience. It is my aim to please and since you are a friend of a friend, you're now my friend. Don't worry about a thing. I know just what to get you," He said wiggling his eyebrows and turning to order.

"Nothing too strong James!" I called out to him. Instead of answering me he just winked. I shook my head in annoyance and peeked down at Danielle to find her already glaring at me with her arms crossed.

In spite of my efforts to seem unaffected by her withering look I gulped and asked, "What?"

"Why did you feel it was necessary to grab me like that?" She got straight to the point, no beating around the bush. Most times I liked when people were direct but in this case I wished she had softened the blow.

Scratching the back of my neck I stammered out an answer, "Uh..I..I didn't like the way he was looking at you."

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it. He is your friend after all. Don't you trust him?"

"Of course I do but that doesn't mean he can look at you that way," I said fighting the urge to cross my arms and look like the jealous teenage boy I was feeling like. Jealousy! That was the emotion I was feeling, I thought in surprise.

"You have no right to say that! You're not my boyfriend or my dad! And that reminds me, I don't need you deciding what I can handle to drink!" I had upset her and we had barely been here 10 minutes. This was not going as planned.

"Danielle, please calm down. I'm sorry I upset you. You're right it's not my place to make decisions for you," I apologized. I saw her shoulders relax and I let out a breath of relief.

"It's alright Bryan. I know you're just trying to look out for me," she said with a small smile.

"Bottoms up beautiful!" James said as he handed her a shot of some sort of tequila.

"I said nothing strong James!" I chided him but Danielle's warning look kept me from saying anything more. They clinked their glasses together and then tipped their heads back as they drank. Danielle coughed at the tasted and I covered my mouth to muffle my laughter. After recovering she scowled at me but I saw her lips twitch.

James had gotten her another shot that she took with less enthusiasm than she did the first. I don't think Danielle had drank at all before this and I wasn't sure how she was going to handle the liquor but I knew she wouldn't want anymore of my input so I bit my tongue and let her be. She shuddered a little less drinking this one and looked up at me pridefully. I just forced a smile and hoped that would be all she had for the night.

"Come on Bryan, let's go dance!" She pulled on my arm but I shook my head.

"No thanks Danielle. You can go have fun. I'll just watch."

She slightly pouted before turning to James, "What about you James? Will you dance with me?" Her drinks had made her a little bolder and added a sparkle to her beautiful eyes. I knew James wouldn't be able to resist unlike me.

"Sure thing pretty lady," He said looking at me smugly. My jaw clenched as I watched them walk to the dance floor. I had no one to blame but myself since she asked me first and I declined. Not wanting to stand there looking like an idiot I headed over to the booth James had reserved for us.

About 20 minutes later they came to the booth with more drinks. I was slightly alarmed because Danielle was already acting different after only two drinks and yet here she was with more. I pinned James with an accusing glare.

He lifted his hands in surrender and said, "Hey she ordered these herself. I couldn't refuse her!" When my expression didn't change he continued seriously, "Don't worry, I'll help you keep an eye on her." I nodded feeling slightly appeased.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danielle POV

I don't know how many drinks later it was until I was feeling unlike my normal timid self. I had danced with James most of the night but I really had wanted to dance with Bryan. I don't know why he refused to dance with me. It bothered me but I didn't want to let him see it so I drank more and danced with his friend instead. I couldn't even tell if Bryan cared.

"Bryann, why won't you danth with meee?" I slurred.

He sighed before answering, "I told you, I don't go to clubs Danielle. I came here for you but now I think you've had enough for tonight. How about we head home?" He reached for me as he said this but I stumbled away from him.

"No! You're trying to..to.. make decisions for me again," it was hard for me to think clearly but I fought through the fog. "I'm old enough to know what I want." I ran away from him and James toward the dance floor. I heard both of them calling my name as I ran. I didn't know where I was going but I tripped concluding my race and would have fallen if two hands didn't grab me by arms to steady me.

My vision was blurred as I looked up to thank whoever caught me but when everything came back into focus I seemed to sober instantly upon recognizing who my savior was. It was the last person I ever wanted to see again.

In horror I whispered, "Mr. Williams?"

I'm baaaack! I'm done with my class and can breathe now! Updates should be coming regularly again. So Mr. Williams of all people is at the same club as Danielle and Bryan! 😱 what do you think will happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 13.6K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
764K 16.4K 101
I shouldn't like her. I shouldn't be feeling like this towards her. I can't help it though. shes breath taking. he doesn't deserve her. it should hav...
189K 7.8K 43
I looked down at my freshly painted acrylic nails. My heart was racing and my palms were sweating. Although I was having a good time. It was time for...
288K 4.8K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...