You say Half-Breed, I say Dem...

By khadijiah1

You want a description? Read the first page. Trust me, it will be good. More

You say Half-Breed I say Demigod
Chapter one: Percy
Chapter two: Harry
Chapter three: Annabeth
Chapter five: The Rescue (part two)
Chapter six: I'm scared

Chapter four: The Rescue (part one)

2.1K 136 49
By khadijiah1

Chapter four:

Percy

"Crucio!!" Thalia screamed in pain. My eyes shut closed as if it would drown out her screams

'Messy black hair, emerald green eyes, knobby knees, circle glasses'

My eyes flew open as Thalia's screams died down. The toad women next moved to Jason.

'A lighting scar........the symbol of being hit by a powerful curse'

"Crucio!!" Another scream filled the air.

'The Boy Who lived.......the one who will save us all'

Next was Nico, then me.

"Crucio!!" Nothing. Just silence and the sound of Nico twitching on the ground.

"Crucio!!" Again, nothing. Just him crying out in pain.

"CRUICO!!!" This time, Nico screamed.

'He was coming to help us.....he had an army.....D.A......Dumbledores Army...'

Toad women stopped in front of me and raised my head up so I had to look at her ugly face

'He knows what we were too...'

"Mr. Jackson you know you deserve this. You mustn't tell lies."

'We're demigods.....offspring of the gods....'

"This is your punishment for lying."

'He hates her......Umbridge........'

"CRUCIO!!!" I screamed in pain. It was like jumping in the River Styx all over again, only this time, I wasn't becoming invincible.

'What was his name anyway?'

She did the spell again, only this time, she had some friends do the same spell on Jason, Thalia, and Nico.

'Harold Peterson? No, that doesn't sound right....'

"You must not tell lies." Thalia glared at her.

"We weren't lying." She spat. Umbridge sighed and did the spell again. Thalia screamed in pain.

'Harry Parker? Nope, still not right.'

"What was that Miss. Grace?" Thalia didn't answer.

'He knows my name.....but I can't remember his.'

"Now tomorrow at midnight, you will be moved to Azkaban, where you filthy half-Breeds belong."

'I turned my head over to the side and I could of swore I saw him.'

Umbridge waved her hand and the guards picked each one of us up to put us in our cages.

'Standing right there next to me. And when the guards moved he followed.'

The guards tossed us in our cages and left.

'He walked up to my cage and mouthed "Are you Percy?"'

I nodded.

'He smiled and mouthed again "I'm Harry. Harry Potter."'

I frowned and said "The Boy Who Lived?"

'He nodded and mouthed "I'll get you out tomorrow."'

I nodded thankfully and said "Some Time before Midnight."

'He nodded and mouthed "Your Father says not to lose hope Percy. And that he's sorry."'

I frowned. "For what?" I asked.

'"For dragging you into this." That was his simple answer before he vanished.'

"Hey Perc. Who were you talking to?" Nico asked.

"Harry Potter." I answered before falling into a dreamless sleep.

_________________________________________________

Harry

My dream was different from most of my dreams. Most of them tell me what Voldemort was up to. This one however was different.

'I was in this sort of room. I can't really explain it but it was big. With thrones.

On the thrones were Twelve people. Uh...giant people anyway.

In the front of the room where three men. They were all looking at me. Or, my direction anyway.

"We can see you, you know." I turned to see a giant women with startling grey eyes wearing greek armor, along with having an owl on her shoulder.

"Don't read the boys mind!! Your gonna scare him!!" Another women spoke up. She was wearing a greek dress, and had peacock feathers in her hair and on her dress.

"Please!! The boys seen way worse!!" A man spoke this time. He had blue eyes and a shinning smile. And by that I mean it was bloody bright.

"He has." A man spoke up. He was wearing greek clothes, and some sort of helmet. Everything he was wearing however, was pitch black.

"Trust me boy. I have walked through hell." He said.

"No kidding." Another man spoke up. He sort of looked like a mail man, only he was wearing a winged hat, and he had this pole with snakes wrapped around it in his hand.

"And this isn't just any pole with snakes on it boy. It's George and Martha." I glared up at him.

"I have a name you know." I said.

"Of course we know silly. It's Harry isn't it?" One of the women asked. She was one of the most prettiest people I've ever seen, but she wasn't really my type.

Anyway, I nodded. One of the men up front wearing a Hawaiian t-shirt cleared his throat.

"Harry, we called you here for a reason. We know your going to try and rescue our children." I nodded, everything starting to click in. These were the gods. The Greek Gods. The parents of the demigods.

"Why haven't you saved them yet?" I asked. The one at the very front of the room glared at me.

"Do you know who I am boy?" I glared right back, trying to remember who he was. Well, trying to remember what Hermione had filled us in on.

"My name is Harry, not boy. And your Zeus, god of the sky, King of the gods." Thunder rumbled across the sky. I took that as I was right on who he was.

"Correct. That means that a silly mortal like you has no right...."

"There your children!! Don't you care?!"

"Of course we care, but that doesn't mean we have the time...." I lost it.

"Time? Time?!! Your children are in danger of being killed. Going insane. If you truly cared you would find time to help them, do something!! Your gods for Pete's sake!! I mean, what the bloody hell have you been doing?!" Zeus looked like he wanted to blast me right then and there but was cut off by (I'm guessing) his brother (Poseidon was it?) laughter.

"You would get along with Perseus just fine Harry." He said chuckling.

"Perseus Jackson?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yes. Now, the reason why we can't help them is because according to ancient law we can't not interfere with our children's lives."

"That's a stupid law." I commented. Poseidon pointed to Zeus.

"Blame him. Anyway, because we can't interfere directly, we are going to help you instead." I frowned.

"Me? What could I do?" The women who spoke first (I think her name was Athena) sighed.

"It's a good thing you have that Granger girl as a friend."

"Hermione?" She nodded. Poseidon glared at her for a second then turned back to me.

"As you are going on a quest to save our children, we can help you and guide you along the way." I nodded, then frowned.

"Wait. You said you couldn't interfere." Poseidon rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Well, we can't interfere with our children's lives. However, your not one of our children." I frowned, still a bit confused.

"Do not dwell to much on it." Athena said. I nodded. Hades (i think that's who it was) cleared his throat.

"He's gonna wake up soon. We need to show him Perseus." The gods nodded, and Poseidon shrank down to my size.

"Tell my son I'm sorry."

"For what?" I asked.

"For dragging him into this." He said simply, before the dream changed.

*********

I was now at the Ministry. And standing a couple feet away, was Toad women herself, Umbridge.

She was using one of the Unforgivable curses on the Demigods. Four of them anyway. Something told me they were the big three ones. Children of Zeus, Poseidon and Hades.

The boy closest to me turned his head and looked straight at me.

Umbridge waved her hand and some guards picked up the demigods and carried them off.

"Follow them Harry." A voice said in my head. Now, normally I don't listen to voices in my head, but something told me if I didn't listen to that voice, I'd be in trouble. So, I followed.

The guards threw the demigods in some cages and left.

I walked up to the boy who saw me cage and asked "Are you Percy?"'

He nodded.

I smiled and said "I'm Harry. Harry Potter."'

He frowned and mouthed "The Boy Who Lived?"

'I nodded and said "I'll get you out tomorrow."'

He nodded thankfully and mouthed "Some Time before Midnight."

'I nodded and said "Your Father says not to lose hope Percy. And that he's sorry."'

He frowned. "For what?" He mouthed

'"For dragging you into this." That was my simple answer before I vanished.'

*

*

I woke up like I normally did. Sweating and out of breath.

"You okay mate?" Ron asked. I nodded.

"Fine Ron."

"You sure?" I nodded again.

"Get Hermione. I need to tell you guys something." He nodded and jumped out of bed.

Hermione turned out to be downstairs in the common room. We spent the rest if the night trying to figure out what my dream meant, and because it was Friday night, we were allowed to sleep in the next morning.

Through out the whole thing I kept wondering why the gods chose me. I'm nothing special. Well, depending on who you ask. In my eyes, I'm just a normal wizard. In everyone else's eyes, I'm the Boy who Lived. Even in Percy's eyes that's who I was.

Once I did fall asleep, it was a dreamless night, which was rare for me. I guess it was the gods way of apologizing for basically shoving this whole thing on me.

_________________________________________________

I know, it sucks near the end. About half way through this I suffered with writers block.

In other news, I found out what writers block is. And I hate it. it's mean to someone with as many ideas as I have.

Anyway,

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

V

O

T

E

F

O

L

L

O

W.

A

N

D

❤️

D

E

M

I

G

O

D

S

A

N

D

W

I

Z

A

R

D

S!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." β€’ highest rankings β€’ - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
290K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
189K 7.8K 57
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
178K 5.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...