Changed || Jeon Jungkook

By Kookies_n_Cream284

**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing i... More

Chapter 1: Caught By Him
Chapter 2: The Escape
Chapter 3: Another Criminal?
Chapter 4: Plans
Chapter: 5: Min Yoongi?
Chapter 6: Who?
Chapter 7: What?!
Chapter 8: Reasons
Chapter 9: Perfect
Chapter 10: Meeting Him Again
Chapter 11: Kim Taehyung
Chapter 12: Park
Chapter 13: New Plan
Chapter 14: Slave
Chapter 15: Kidnap
Chapter 16: Party
Chapter 17: Real Friends?
Chapter 18: Trip To Where?
Chapter 19: Threaten
Chapter 20: Ditching Them
Chapter 21: Fun
Chapter 22: Hurt
Chapter 23: Afraid
Chapter 24: Playing
Chapter 25: Ships & Stories
Chapter 26: Crazy Friends
Chapter 27: The Dark Past
Chapter 28: The Date (Part 1)
Chapter 29: The Date (Part 2)
Chapter 30: Pancakes & Mansions
Chapter 31: Danger (Part 1)
Chapter 32: Danger (Part 2)
Chapter 33: Yoongi's Wedding
Chapter 34: Laundry With Jimin
Chapter 35: I'll Leave You Then
Chapter 36: A Monster
Chapter 38: When Secrets Are Out
Chapter 39: Pain.
Chapter 40: Change
Epilogue

Chapter 37: You're Important

2K 93 10
By Kookies_n_Cream284

"Hoseok, she was shot by Yoongi!!" Solji unnie shouts at Hoseok again. So it was morning. I told Lisa what happend and she told everyone about it. And now they're fighting about me.
"What would happend if she wasn't shot in the arm?! She could die! She's still young for God's sakes!! It's too dangerous!!" Solji unnie shouts again

"If she dies, Hani can play her role. I don't care how dangerous this plan is. Namjoon's waiting for us." Hoseok calmly said.
"Hoseok, she's too young!! Do you even careㅡ" Lisa was cut off
"I don't care!! It's her fault if she dies! She wasn't brave enough and sheㅡ"
"Hoseok, your words." Solji unnie scolds him.

"Namjoon should've picked Hani for this plan! She has more skills and she basically knows how toㅡ"
"Yes, I know! But it wasn't my fault he wanted to kill me. It wasnt even part of the plan. I didn't have someone to guide me and I was alone. It was not expected so please just shut up." I said making the room quiet.

"I'm tired. Really tired... I can't do this anymore.." I grabbed my bag and headed through the exit
"You signed up for this shit, Y/N!!.. Namjoon's gonna hunt you down if you leave. Mark my words,
Y/N!!" He shouts while I run from this building.

-

"You okay?" Jungkook and I were walking around the park while eating our ice creams. We have decided that it's okay to be friends. Just friends.
"Yeah, let's go?" I turn to Jungkook and I nodded in response.

*beep*beep*

Jungkook's phone vibrated.
"Jimin?" I ask him and he nodded.
"He said that Tae's coming out of the apartment in 15 minutes.." He puts his phone back in his pocket.
"Yeah.. We need to run.." I raised an eyebrow.
"What?" He grabs my hand and we started to run.

While running, he took my ice cream and threw them on the ground with his.
"Hey, that was mine!" I pulled away.
"And?" I rolled my eyes at him.
"That was food!" He pinched my cheeks and grins.
"Don't worry I'll buy you ice cream... after two years. Now, let's go!" We continued to run.

-

"My legs hurt!" I whined when we reached to Jimin and Tae's building.
"Shhh.." He puts a finger on his lips.
"ARE YOUㅡ" I was cut off when I heard someone coming out.
Our eyes widen. Jungkook pulled me in his arms then we hid in the bushes. Yep, we were in an awkward position.

"I can't do that!" We heard Tae yell. He was talking to someone on the phone.. his voice was a bit.. low and husky?
"And we can't do that again!" Tae looks around and starts to sigh
"We can't do that. I can't do that.. It's not my fault you scared her away.. What?!" He looks mad..
"We can't use that girl again.. what's her name? Ha..? Han...?"

"Hani." I whispered. This explains a lot.. She wasn't talking and cooperating with the us like she used to. Yeah, she talks and does some orders, but something was going on.
"Whatever that girl name is.. Just call her, okay?!" He hungs up and puts his phone back in his pocket.

"That wasn't him.. That wasn't Taehyung.." Jungkook said.
"What do you mean?" I was confuse.. Aren't they friends??
"He's V." My eyes widen.
"V? How come?" I asked Jungkook
"Hani? How come? I don't know! That's why we're here to investigate." We stopped hiding once Taehyung left.

-

"Where the heck is he going?" Jungkook and I have been following Taehyung around. It's not my fault I complain and whine a lot. I'm having that time of the 'month'.
"Do I look like I know?" He crossed his arms, waiting for my answer.
"Nope." I said, popping the 'p' in the end.

"But you and Jimin knew him.. H-how??" I ask him.
"Jimin and I were friends eversince.. Taehyung just got added to our weirdness and eventually got along."
"Do you know anything about him? His family? Friends? Home? School?" I was seriously confuse and curious about Tae.

"Sometimes.. But that's just it. He's full or mysteries but yet he covers them with a smile.." Jungkook then looks at Taehyung.. We were walking in a very strange street. It wasn't far from my apartment. It's just that.. I didn't even know that there was another street near here..

Taehyung stopped walking and so did we. He was about to turn around but a man called his name.
"Taehyung, you're back?!" Tae turns around and looks at the man.
"What the heck are you doing here, Youngjin?" Tae's expression was blank.
"Buddy, You're back! I thought you were dead!" Youngjin smirks at him.

"Why would I? I'm Kim Taehyung." Taehyung then smirks back.
"Do you know him?" I ask Jungkook while pointing my finger to Youngjin.
"I've never seen him before. And I'm pretty sure Taehyung never mentions his name."

"So how did you escape? Did
Yoㅡ" Taehyung flicks Youngjin's forehead.
"We're outside, remember? There's cameras everywhere." Youngjin rubs his forehead.
"Please, nobody doesn't even know this place. And I'm pretty sure cameras aren't installed here." Taehyung rolled his eyes before walking away, leaving Youngjin behind.
"Wait for me!" Youngjin then follows Tae..

-

"Are you sure about Tae? I mean.. We followed him and ended up hearing a stupid conversation with his friend." I then took a large bite from my blueberry muffin. We are now in the Secret Cafe. We decided to take a break and eat.
"I saw his jacket. His voice changed. He wasn't being stupid for once. And Youngjin asked him how he escaped! Don't you get it, Y/N??" I shook my head slowly.

"He's been hiding his identity as Kim Taehyung. He's V!" He said.
"And I'm CL from 2ne1. I'll only believe it if I hear it." I rolled my eyes at him and took his milkshake.
"and this is mine now~" I took a long sip before putting it down the table.

"Meh." He takes it away from table and takes a sip too.
"Still mine." He then grabs my muffin from my hands.
"Hey that's mine!" I yelled at him
"Nope." He takes a large bite..
"B-but that's food! And I don't share my food when I'm hungry." I crossed my arms
"But sharing is caring. Try to be generous for once." He patted my head before eating the muffin.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" I glare at him.
"A very attractive asshole." I rolled my eyes again.

After 6 minutes of hearing Jungkook's stupid jokes, we left the cafe.
"Are you going to beㅡ" Jungkook was cut off by my phone.
Someone sent a text..

"Yoona, I was wrong. I'm sorry for almost killing you. I had made a plan for us. Since I like you so much, let's run away together.."
Unknown Number

"He seriously needs more than an apology text." Jungkook looks at me me with a confuse look.
"It's Yoongi." I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Jungkook?" He turns his head back to me.
"Yeah?" We continued walking.
"Did I made the right choice of leaving the team and the mission?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow.
"Why did you leave?" He asks me.

"I can't do it anymore. Cause what would happend if I die? What would happend to mom and Tom? What would happend to the people who are important to me? I know mom too well.. She'll be drinking for hours, leaving Tom in a room.. and I don't want that.." I said honestly.
"And if you're thinking why I made my choice just now.. Well, it's Yoongi.. I've never faced someone this powerful before.." I sighed and looked at the sky.

"Well then I'm glad for you." He holds my hand. Fudge.
"You're something special." He smiles and caress my hand with with his thumb. Special. Nobody called me special before..
"Why? Do I look like I'm special?" I laughed at him.
"You are for me." I'm special? Aghgfjsshbsjshaakahsgsmjsb!!!!

"Y/Nㅡ"

*beep*beep*

Hanging out with Sunjae, I see.. I couldn't believe a girl like you would go back to his ex..
Just remember this. If I want something, I get it and nobody's going to come in my way. I'll kill them if they did.

Hope he lives..
Unknown Number

My eyes widen. He wouldn't kill him would he?

Oh fudge! He's Min Yoongi for fuck's sake!

"You need to leave.." I looked at Jungkook.
"Lets never see each other again. I can't let him kill you."
"Is it Yoongi? Don't worry Iㅡ" I cut him off
"It's Yoongi, Jungkook! He kills people and shows no mercy to them! Just leave or try to hide. Please?" I waited for him to answer back but no words was heard from him.

"Why do you care for me?" Jungkook asks in confusion.
"Because you're one of those people who are important to me. So try to understand me, please?" I wrapped my arms around his waist and so did he. His heartbeat was the same pace as mine. It was beating fast.

I unwrapped my arms and forced a smile at him.
"I'll see around, Officer Jeon." I mock a salute at him before leaving.

-

I was inside the hideout. Alone.
The plan was to sit on the floor and search for k-dramas to watch.
I opened one of the TV and was about to open the laptop, but a red light caught my eye. It only turns on whenever someone's talking in one of our cameras..

I pressed the button and heard two voices.
"I want her back, father!" Yoongi shouted at his father.
"But I don't like that bitch!" Fudge him! Well, he looked like a monkey!
"She's not a bitch!" He shouts again.

"Yoongi if you don't stop acting this way I willㅡ" Yoongi laughs out loud.
"You'll what? Send me in jail? Leave me in the streets? Please, I'm Min Yoongi! And you're just an old man! Shut up and move out of my way or I'll kill you using both of my hands." Yoongi shouts once again.

"Fine.." I heard Mr. Min sigh.
"Call V again for me. Tell him I want to see him." Yoongi then goes back to his normal tone.
"What does your old friend do these days, anyway?" Mr Min asks.
"He's doing detective stuffs. That's all I know." Then something popped into my mind.

This was the missing information.

Kim Taehyung is V.

Hello my fellow readers!! Just as promised, I updated! Did you liked this Chapter?

If you did please:
Vote * Comment * & IDK Share?

-Kookies_n_Cream284

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.9K 55
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
67.1K 2.1K 26
"Ex-cuse me! Who are you to tell me that?" she blurted out. "You'll get to know that soon." He made his grip more tight around her waist, luckily no...
369K 15.4K 75
The Blue Diamond "Where he thought he was a Monster and she thought of him her Miracle." "You are nothing but a fragile girl inside the tough demeano...
10K 1.1K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...