why don't we university ✔

By cherryhighs

i wrote this so long ago this is terrible. "what I'm trying to say is, I...I love you." or ; a story about a... More

one
two
four
five
six
THANK YOU!
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
updated announcement

three

182 7 0
By cherryhighs

Christina's pov
I ran through the airport, hoping not to miss my flight. I accidentally bumped into this tall blonde guy and I dropped my wallet "omg I'm so sorry" he said and he turned around. He had these beautiful blue eyes and a smile that could light up a room. "Umm don't worry its all fine" I said as I picked up my wallet. Everything fell out of place so he helped me clean it up "I'm sorry I'm gonna be late for my flight, bye!" I said and rushed off into the airport

Corbyn's pov
I had some time to kill before my flight to LA. I was staying at Texas with my family for the summer but it was time to go back to CSU. I walked around looking for something to eat and I saw Taco Bell and got so excited I started running. I accidentally bumped into this girl. She had thick wavy brown hair and these beautiful eyes. "omg I'm so sorry" I said as I helped her pick up all her stuff in the wallet. I noticed there was this photo of a maybe 18 year old guy in her wallet and I assumed it was her boyfriend. Of course a girl like her would be dating someone, what was I thinking. When everything was picked up she just dashed off. Maybe she was freaked out by me or maybe she really was late. Not thinking about it too much I just moved on and headed over to Taco Bell.

Christina's pov
I couldn't believe it I was so embarrassed. I've never been good around boys and the worst part is that he was really cute and I just felt that he was special. I just sighed and got on the plane knowing that I'll probably never see him again anyways.

Thanks for reading :) please vote and follow me if you enjoy the story and comment who you think Christina should meet at CSU :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.3K 44
in which ; her past relationship broke her and he just wants to show her what it's like to really be loved
2.6K 82 31
"We were just friends, but then, you turned out to be the love of my life." A Corbyn Besson fanfic. Completed.
11.7K 115 31
You're Y/N and your best friend is Corbyn Besson. Corbyn has friends that come over and one just can't resist Will you give in and tell him 𝐈 𝐖𝐚�...
412K 8.9K 69
˗ˏˋ 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐘𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍 ! 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮...