Father Figure

By imakestories

When Emma was 18 she got pregnant by her boyfriend Neal. Neal left Emma and their son Henry when Henry was tw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 6

1.9K 91 39
By imakestories

Emma's POV

I couldnt help but hug Killian the other day because I am so grateful for everything he has done for me. Though I think Killian thought it was very weird because he has been keeping a strange distance from me.

"Mom I cant find Killian. Do you know where he is?" Henry asks.

"No I havent seen him since last night. Why do you need him?" I ask.

"He was gonna give me a to Violet's for a project." He says.

"Oh I could give you a ride if you liked." I say.

"Nah thats okay. I really wanted Killian to do it. I'll just walk." He says.

"Yeah okay." I say.

He gave me a hug and then he walked out. I bet I know why Henry wanted Killian to take him. Ugh I wonder where Killian went.

Killian's POV

I left out of Storybrooke because I had to talk to Neal about Emma and Henry. I just had to talk to him and find out why he came to town in the first place. Then I decided to head back to the town. I couldnt face Neal because I knew if I did he would tell Emma everything. As I was on my way back to town I saw someone walking and decided to pull over.

"Are you lost?" I ask.

"Yeah can you help me?" The woman asks.

"Sure hop in." I say and opened the door.

"Thank you." She says.

Since we wernt to far from town I drove her into Storybrooke and stopped at the bed and breakfast.

"You can stay here the night." I say.

"Thanks your the first kind person to help me." She says.

"There was nothing to it. Im Killian." I say.

"Im Milah." She says.

"Well Milah. Welcome to Storybrooke." I say.

She got out of my car and as I began to drive away I noticed Emma was across the street and boy did she look very sad as if she was about to cry. I got out of my car, but as soon as I did she got into her car and drove off. All I did was help someone in need. Why would that make Emma sad? Ugh Women.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 7.4K 56
Emma Swan (18) is David Nolan's little sister. She was brought into their family was she was only two and David was six. Killian Jones (22) is David...
91.3K 4.1K 40
Killian Jones (17 almost 18) is the schools most popular guy in school. Every girl wants him and every guy wants to be him. Emma Swan (17 almost 18)...
56.6K 3.3K 40
Emma Swan (22) was a just a girl who was a very rich a famous actress just like the rest of her family. Killian Jones (24) was just your average man...
68.9K 3.2K 34
Emma Swan (21) is a college student who is very smart and pursued by most men in school. Killian Jones (25) is a new professor who is very bright and...