Pregnant with Nash Griers baby

By TruelyYou

Nash Grier. Nash Grier! I'm having a baby with Nash Grier. Oh. My. God. More

Pregnant with Nash Griers baby
Update thingy
The news
NAMES
Cry
Just to say.....
Hey hey hey
Not an update!
Shoutout
Scan
10k reads OMFG
Sorry
400 votes
Struggle
Police
Keep on voting!
Update coming soon:)
The scare
Its all okay
Btw...
Perfect or nah
Im so happy
Perfect two
108.5k reads 2.1k votes
Disaster
Police station
All alone
200k
Find me
Ideas

Ex

17.3K 280 27
By TruelyYou

Rochelle stomped in pushing her chest out as far as she could.

It look so ridiculous I just couldn't help but laugh!

"What you laughing at you fat bitch!" she snapped

And before I could answer, nash was standing infront of me with his eyebrows pulled together and his strong arms crossed. there was no moving them.

"She is not fat, she is pregnant, god!!" Nash shouted at her.

They where screaming and yelling at eachothers and there faces were slowly drifting closer together to the point where there foreheads nearly touched!

I looked at matt and Hannah they were scowling and looked so confused just me I guess?

The faces were getting closer and closer together even though they were still screaming there heads off!

By this time I couldn't understand what on earth they were saying it just sounded like a blur?

Then It happened,
6
They had leaned in so much there lips touched!!

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed

"you just kissed right infront of me!"

A\N
4k reads see if we can get to 5k by the next time I update!

DUN DUN DUUUUNNN OMFG THEY KISSED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 36.7K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
93K 5.1K 35
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
622K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...