"Mr. & Mrs."

By RyanAddict

Y/N was just a normal 22 year old girl when suddenly-She runs into Min Yoongi on the streets?! Not only that... More

Prologue
The News (1)
Getting to know each other (2 REWRITTEN)
Meeting (3)
Sudden Encounters (4)
Sleep overs (5)
Found out?! (6)
The Truth (7)
Consequences (8)
Flashy Scenes (9)
Release (10)
A trip (1)
A trip (2) (EDITED)
a trip (3)
Fights (14)
Sasaesng Fans (15)
Exes (16)
Regret (17)
The Public (A chapter) (18)
Love Yourself (OneShot)
Planning (20)
Our Ending. (The End)
Special Chapter

Finally (19)

5.9K 162 202
By RyanAddict

Previously~ (Wow so many previouslys, thats not even a word wtf)

Then suddenly you had gotten a notification.

"Y/N YOUR ENGAGED TO YOONGI-HYUNG?" Hoseok said on the text

"What?"

"Look!" Hoseok sent you a link and you clicked it.

"BTS Yoongi caught at a hospital with FIANCÉ"

god damn it

PRESENT

"Yoongi, I told you that you needed to be careful. Did you listen to me? No! You didn't! Now everyone knows that your engaged to this troublesome woman!" Pd Nim yells in anger. "Hey, I was being careful. But, then this girl made Y/N angry." "Yoongi its too late now! The media knows! Now we're in trouble!"

"I'll handle it."

Y/N'S POV

You were bitting your nails in anticipation.

What have you just gotten yourself into!? Now people know your engaged to Yoongi and theres nothing you can do about it!

You kept reloading the twitter page to see if there was any upcoming news about you two.

"Notification from Bighit!"
OPEN IGNORE

(I tried so hard to make it look real, it actually looks dope. Also aesthetic_teacup  YOU SEE THE PROFILE PICTURE?)

You immediately clicked the link

"Yes, it is true that Yoongi currently engaged to a woman, although we are not going to release any personal info about her. As we want to respect her privacy and not allow her to get any hate or criticism.

The couple haven't decided a wedding date, but have been engaged for some time now.

We spoke with Min Yoongi and here is what he said
'Hello ARMY, I know it may come as a shock to you. But yes I am engaged to a beautiful woman. I hope that you will love her as much as I do.

If you do not like her, then so be it. I will still love her no matter how much the hate I will recieve'

- MIN YOONGI

That is all we have for as of right now, if the couple do release a wedding date then we will inform you later on.

Congratulations on the engagement!"

You quickly went to the comment section.

"I hope that some ARMYs will support them! Hwaiting!" A ARMY had wrote and you read more that put a smile on your face.

"YOONGI DOESN'T BELONG TO THAT WHORE, HE BELONGS TO JIMIN!!!1" -KittyWritesFF (Yah I just did that you horny hoe. Maybe that will tell you to answer my damn text messages you motherf-)

Now that comment made you laugh a bit, you knew for sure he wasn't that touchy with Jimin, but you sure knew he acted like he dated Hoseok before (WINk woNK wiLL toTALLY noT maKE a yooNSEOK FF iN thE futURE, pFFT whERe diD yOU gET thAT iDEA frOM¿¿¿¡¡1).

Most of the comments were so positive it made you feel atleast a bit better. Then you got a call from Yoongi.

ANSWER IGNORE

"Hello?"

"Yoongi?"

"Hey, did you see the news yet?"

"Mhm..So does that mean..The public (I swear to god my fingers were typing incest help) knows?"

"Yah."

"I am glad."

(Timeskip)

"So noona, you were engaged to Yoongi-Hyung this whole time?!" Jimin freaks out "Good luck with that old hag, the boy is never active." (me) Jin spits at Yoongi "EXCUSE ME BUT I AM ENGAGED AND I WOULD LIKE TO FEEL HAPPY" Yoongi yells at Jin "YOU'VE BEEN ENGAGED TO HER FOR FREAKING 6 MONTHS, GET OVER IT." Jin screams back, Yoongi was about to jump at Jin but luckily Jungkook held him back.

"BITCH I KNOW HOW TO DO MOM KUNG FU! I WILL SHOVE A CHOPSTICK UP YOUR ASS" Jin says getting into a kung fu position, "Babe calm do-" "NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN, HOW ABOUT YOU CALM DOWN AND LETS GET MARRIED." Jin says "What?" Namjoon says confused "I SAID LETS GET FOOD." "Oh, for a second I thought you said something else"

Well now atleast things are back to normal (666 words) and stuff.

"Hey Y/N, I just realized this, but you never actually ate over at our house." Jin says "Oh right! I've always wanted to taste your cooking and stuff!" I say excitedly "Well today is your lucky day!" Jin says like those really hyper anime cooking chefs.

Jin quickly grabbed your hand and brought you into the kitchen.

(Time skupeu doopeu)

"I am so full, holy crap" I say while rubbing my stomach in circles.

"Eh, it wasn't that good." Yoongi yawns "Boy you better shut your mouth before I shove this chicken leg up your as-" Jin says as he gets cut off by Namjoon putting his hand on his mouth, "SoooOOOoo..Uh..Have you guys set a wedding date yet?"Namjoon questions while Jin is trying to shove Namjoon's hands off his mouth.

"No not yet, we don't know exactly when." you replied "We're just waiting" Yoongi says.

Actually, for a while now, you finally felt as if you were ready to get married with Yoongi.

"Y/N?" you hadn't realized you had zoned out "Oh huh?" "Never mind."

"Wait actually, me and Y/N need to go somewhere." Yoongi says grabbing your hand and walking out.

He ended up bringing you to a giant fountain area that was really pretty.

"Wait why are we here?" you asked "Well I wanted to go somewhere nice with you." "But we've been to Hawaii, and Hawaii is really really nice (AJU NICE! DA DA DA! AJU NICE! DA D- ok).

"I know, but wait can you do something for a second?" Yoongi asks making you confused, "Okay?".

"Okay good, go to the fountain and there should be a rock there. Look under it and then go to that tree over there and look at the stump. Then it should tell you where to go next."

You were super confused but did it anyway, you went to the fountain and saw a rock, picked it up and looked under neath it.

"What is well spelt as with a i instead of a e?"

Will.

Then you went to the tree and looked at the stump. You had to look closely and something was written there.

"s t _ v w x y z, whats the missing letter?"

U.

Then the tree told you to go back to the fountain and take a left.

This is making me annoyed.

You did what the tree told you to do, and there was a trash can in front of you, that had written on

"____ had a lamb"

Mary.

Then it told you to find the nearest hole (whiCH hOLE?), you found a hole that wrote "Who is reading this?"

The answer would be me or you.

I turned around, but no one was there.

"Yoongi?" you looked back into the hole for more clues.

"I might be missing but connect all the answers you had gotten before and your answer will be laid out upon you."

Will
U
Mary
Me.

"Oh my god."

"So Y/N. Will you?" Yoongi says making you turn around to see him kneeling on one knee.

Making you tear up of happiness.

"A thousand times yes! Yes!" you scream and then kiss Yoongi.

"Thank you for existing."You whispered

"Thank you for running into me."

YASSS THEY'RE FINALLY OFFICALLY ENGAGED BITCHES. HOLY SHIT I AM TEARING UP

this chapter was full of feels.

it was gross i am sorry

word count:1240

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 16.9K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
359K 16.3K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
271K 11.1K 31
"Woah, you're like... sexy as fuck." I tell the man that I'm currently staring at, checking him out up and down. He stares at me. "I am literally rai...
183K 5.8K 40
Y/N is a girl who is never loved by her family. She has one elder brother who abuses her, and her mother also, who shouts at her for nothing. She bea...