Lifesavers~ Klance

By xshipsetsailx

A little hard candy rolled around in his mouth as Lance ran his tongue across his teeth. Keith raised an eye... More

Authors Note
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

1

392 12 7
By xshipsetsailx

"Lance!"
The brown haired teen glanced over his shoulder, then noticing the expression on his professors face, shooed his friends out of the classroom, telling them that he would be right there. "Yeah?" He turned back to the desk.
"Lance, I want you to know that I don't blame you- I know you're working very hard." Lances eyes shifted. "But..." he edged the professor on. "But you're still falling behind in Calculus." Lance sighed. "Great. What do I do?" The teachers face lit up. "I know a great tutor for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 19.5K 101
KLANCE BAND After Keith's music producer dropped him so they could focus on different performers, he decided to pursue his other dream and become a d...
15.1K 1.1K 25
Keith hated himself for liking Lance. His limber build, the way he carried himself with shoulders raised and chin held high. His blue eyes, dark lik...
11.7K 505 45
**First Klance fic Lance and Keith were always neck and neck and rivals. They rarely spoke to each other and only knew things about each other that t...
16.1K 588 19
(THIS FIC WAS DISCONTINUED. IT IS BEING TURNED INTO AN ORIGINAL STORY WITH MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS!) if you want to follow the process of me writing t...