Escaping Reality (skylox)

Sarah-Gold tarafından

Just for funz...COMPLETED AND THERES A BOOK 2!!! Btw before reading just a notice: I have nothing against Daw... Daha Fazla

Escaping Reality (skylox)
The Portal
I'll Never Let You Go
PARTY
Sorry
Knowing You
New Place New World
The Finding
The Ring
Pax FTW
Not Real
Real Talk
300 Reads Special
Fire Wounds
Control
400 Reads Already?!
Hospital Horrors
A Book with me in it?!
Yes or No
Good vs Better
700 Reads Oh god...
Vacation!!!!
200 more reads guys
920 reads...here it comes
Q and A Published! You know what that means!
Sarah's Problems
The Discovery
I want to know...
Secrets
Shoutout
Family
Kiddnapped Again?
Hell
ANOTHER MISTACAL SHOUTOUT
Saved...maybe
I'm Back
BOOK 2 IS UP!
FOR 2K READS
So, What Happened?

Confined

315 3 1
Sarah-Gold tarafından

*Adam's POV*

I woke up early so that I could get Sarah to school. When I went into her room, I nearly collapsed and broke into tears. I slammed my fist against the wall which woke up Ty. He ran to Sarah's room and asked what was wrong. I pointed to the bed where Sarah's phone was. It had the notes app on and it had a letter on it.

I have something dearly to you Adam. Why don't you come to get it? Maybe it would be better for you, her, and me if you came. I want you back just like you want your daughter back. I'm keeping her with me until you reach a desicion. Come quick, or something might go very wrong...

-Dawn

I wanted to kill her for stealing my child. I needed to get help. Not from the police. They would hurt Sarah, and I don't want that. I needed professional help. I needed to get Seto and his teens. I hope Sarah is ok. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have her. "We're going to see Seto." I said. "Why?" Ty said while crying. "He's the only one that can help us find her!" I said. Ty kissed me to calm me down. "We'll find her, don't worry. We just need a little bit of help. Don't get yourself worked up about it." Ty said. I sighed and kissed him. It was good, strong, loving. We were wasting time, so we teleported to Seto's place. "Oh! Umm hi... totally unexpected. So... goodmorning! Umm I'll get you a cup of coffee." Seto exclaimed. "That's not why we came here. Seto we need to talk right quick." Ty said. "Umm Adam! Can you watch the kids right quick? Thanks!" Seto said. Ty and Seto went into a room to talk about Sarah. 'Hang in there Sarah.' I thought. "What happened to Sarah?" Ian asked. Dammit, I forgot that I was in a house full of mind readers. Well it's just fate I guess. They were bound to know one way or another. "S-she was kidnapped." I said holding back my tears. "Oh... my... god..." somebody said. Just then I noticed that Seto had two other kids in the house. I looked at both of them, they were both girls. One seemed to be younger and the other a bit older. The older one I noticed. "Y-you made my daughter black out..." I said. "I had to! I just erased that memory of her meeting me! So I wouldn't be caught!" she said. "What's your name?!" I said. "Just call me Therocker." She said. "Ok, and you look new. What's your name?" I asked the younger one. "Acid-Fire, don't judge it's been my nickname for a while now." she said. "How did Seto find the both of you? I want to hear Acid-Fire's story first." I said, being afraid that 'Therocker' would try to erase my memory.

"Umm, well ok... I used to live I the streets. Nobody wanted me because I was totally different than the others. They called me a freak and they would abuse me. I had to runaway. I needed to be free. I was free, but I was cold, starving, and thirsty. But Seto, he found me in an alley way and took me in. He nursed me back to health. Then he teached me how to control my powers. So that I wouldn't hurt anyone. I've never been so greatful." she said. Woah, that's effective. I've wouldn't have known that by how healthy she looks now. I turned to 'Therocker' to let her explain her story. I braced myself because I was afraid of her erasing my memory. "So, what about you... Umm Therocker?" I asked. "Ok, well me and Seto have known each other for a while. He took me in when I was about 5. My family gave me up and kept my twin. By the age of 7 I ran off to find my family. Hoping that they would take me back. I looked for years, I couldn't find them. So I gave up and started taking care of myself. After I accidentally erased your daughter's memory, Seto found me again. He taught me new powers and how to control them. Basically we started where we left off." she said. I talked to the kids a little bit more to catch up on their history. Them Seto and Ty came out of the room. "Do you have Sarah's phone?" Seto asked. I shook my head no. "Can you go get it?" he asked. I nodded and left. I ran up to Sarah's room and grabbed her phone. Then I teleported back. I handed Seto the phone and he skimmed through her contacts. "Do you think you can call this person?" Seto asked. "Why me?" I asked. "They might not know me, but you can say that you're Sarah's dad and you need their help." he exclaimed. I grabbed the phone and looked at the contact name. It was John. But he was in school! How was I supposed to call him? I had to wait before I called him. "He's in school, I have to pick him up anyways so I'll talk to him later." I said. We waited until 2:40 to get John. Boy was he in for a surprise.

*Sarah's POV*

"Why am I here?! What did I do to you?!" I screamed. "Absolutely no reason for screaming young lady! You are just going to get a sore throat, it's not effecting me in any way." Dawn sneered. I punched the wall with anger and fear. I wanted to go back home, where I can actually be happy. Not in this hell hole. "Now you're going to get a sore hand. Stop hurting yourself, it'll be worst for you." she said. She was literally acting like my mother. But this mother I hate. She stole me away from my own family. Why couldn't she just move on? "Why are you making me miserable? Why can't you just leave me to my own family?" I cried. She left me crying, what a mother right? She came back with... a girl that looked oddly familiar. "Hello, welcome to hell." she said. "As if I didn't notice!" I yelled. Then at that moment I had a flashback.

-Flashback (~•_•)~-

"Who are you?" I asked. "Just ask Seto about Therocker..." she said. "Why? Do you two have a relation?" I asked. "Sure, you can say that. We'll meet again, maybe unexpectedly." she said as she teleported. I leaned to my side and fell. Everything was blurry. I heard Ty crying and he held me. "Can anybody help?! Please!" Adam called. Then everything went black.

-Flashback Over ~(•_•~)-

"Y-you're the r-rocker... aren't you?" I studdered in fear. "No, but I'm her sister. I work for Dawn, and I'll do anything she says. I will always obey. Unlike you..." she said. They walked away from my cell. I just imagined Adam and Ty coming to my cell and unlocking it. Making me free, and they will run up to me and hug me. And we would forget that this had happened. Or I imagined that this was all a bad dream and I would be back in my room. I jolted when Dawn interrupted the imagination. "Hey look who I got! It looks like we have a couple!" she said. It was John! How did she get him? She threw him in the cell and he fell on top of me. He blushed and I blushed back. As Dawn closed the cell door he got up off of me. "H-how did she get you? Do you know her at all?" I asked. "She checked me out of school and took me here. I guess she has a grudge on the both of us." he said. I shivered because it was so cold in the cell. She didn't give us any source of heat, I thought she wanted me alive. "You ok?" John asked. "Y-yeah, just a-a little c-cold. D-don't worry about m-me." I shivered. He gave me a coat and hugged me for warmth. We sat at the back of the cell and I kept close to him for warmth. I lied my head on his shoulder and I fell asleep.

*John's POV*

Sarah must've been worn out. She fell asleep on my shoulder. Nobody would've done that to me. Its because of all the rumors that people spread around about me that isn't true. I hate it but I'm used to it. Sarah seemed so cute when she's asleep. I messed with her hair a little bit. It was soft, really soft. Why would anybody want to mess with her. She's completely harmless. I kept on rambling in my head. But I couldn't stop thinking about her. I felt her head to see if she still felt cold. She was still cold. I put her a little bit closer to me, and I hugged her so that I could give her some of my body heat. I've read a lot of survival books and I know how to keep somebody warm. But I hugged her so that she could trust me a bit more. I liked her, ever since I met her. She's like the only one that ever responded to me at school. I won't let anybody hurt her. They'll have to go through me before they get to her. "Mmmhmmmm... hey..." Sarah woke up. "Hey... you're up." I said. I helped her up and I took her to a matress. It had no sheets, no blankets, and no box spring. Just a matress on the floor. It was the only comfortable place in this cell. I lied her on the matress and I lied next to her. "John..." she said. "Yes?" I responded. "Can I do something weird?" she asked. "What is it?" I asked. She kissed me and it felt amazing. Fireworks literally went off when she kissed me. I kissed back and it was over about 30 seconds after. It was totally unexpected. But I loved it. I loved her. We slept together for the rest of the day.

*Ty's POV*

I'm pissed. Adam went to go get John and he wasn't there. He said that somebody checked him out already. John was our ticket to get Sarah back. Why would Dawn kidnap somebody? I'm starting to have my suspicions that she also took John. I was about to call the police but Adam told me not to. I wanted to get her back. Hell, I needed her back. Once I get my hands on Dawn, she's going to regret that she took my daughter. Seto's kids came to help since they had powers to fight Dawn. But, if Sarah couldn't teleport back to us, then what could powers do? We took clues from the phone and the suspicion about John being missing. Then I thought of something. How did Dawn know about Sarah in the first place? It finally hit me. When she took Sarah we were in Seattle, and Dawn took her over night. So she couldn't be far! She's still in Seattle!! "Adam? Do you know where Dawn lives?" I asked. "I might, all I know is that she lives in Seattle. I don't know her exact location." he said. "Do you remember where she last lived when you two were dating." I asked. "Y-yeah! We can go there right now! I have to drive to her house though." he said. "Alright! We gotta go. Thanks for the help Seto!" I yelled. "Ya! Your welcome!" he yelled back. We were another step closer to finding Sarah.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

134K 3.1K 78
This book is discontinued for now. But I encourage you to still read some of the chapters before this happened, as I personally think those are my be...
310K 5.1K 200
((AMU Completed! Go to book 2 to ask questions!))
411K 38.8K 79
*COMPLETE* "People don't believe in us anymore. They don't believe that in the end we will do what is right. We can't let them down. We can't let Ben...
208K 6.3K 24
welcome to the 1st book in this skylox trilogy! it's quite trash, but so am i.