WICKED (BOOK 1= OF THE MEN IN...

By SleeplessInChicago

This is the first book in the MEN IN UNIFORM series. In this series you will Join 5 friends that grew up in t... More

WICKED (BOOK 1= OF THE MEN IN UNIFORM SERIES)
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

25.9K 642 53
By SleeplessInChicago

I thought I would be nice and not make you wait..

Chapter 5

I drove to the garage after I got ready and ate. As I drove I saw how many things changed. Yet some stayed the same. I myself felt so changed, more mellow. Gone was that anger I felt all the time. Now I can truly make a difference. I was really happy about that.

I drove up to the garage and got out of my car and walked to the door. I closed my eyes for a second when "ouch" the air was knocked out of me and I reached out instinctively to steady the person that ran into me. "What the hell man, watch where you're going." I heard that voice say and the hairs on my arms raised.

She turned around and "Holy shit" I said, her eyes narrowed in anger as she pulled back freeing herself from my grasp.

"I said no young lady. You are not getting a Harley." Someone say as I looked into her eyes.

Then I saw him, Sergio Diaz. My mentor and the man that helped me get my head out of my ass, all those years ago. I smiled as he switched his angered expression from Megan to me. Then I saw recognition light his expression as he smiled.

"Son of a bitch, are my eyes deceiving me?" He asked as I laughed at his words.

"I'm back sir." I tell him and then turned to see Megan still glaring at me. What the hell was she doing here? As I looked at her I was hit with a flash back of running into a skinny kid all those years back. I felt my jaw drop.

"Close your mouth son." Sergio said and I turned to look at him. "I know, isn't she a beauty. She takes my breath away too." He said as he moved to hug her and my jaw really dropped then. "You remember my daughter Megan don't you? Although you guys never really interacted much back then, did you? She wasn't really into this stuff. But now you should see her around a car. She's just like her mama." Said Sergio and she kept looking at me angry and I still had my mouth open.

I felt as Sergio placed his hand under my chin and pushed up so my mouth would close. "There that's better son." He said as he started to laugh. Then I heard someone yell for him from inside. "Come in Xavier, we have a lot to catch up on." Then he turned to her "the answer is no on the bike. So go and get me that car part from the other garage. Grandpa will be waiting for you. Now stop pouting and get." He told her as he went inside and left me with her outside.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Your Sergio Diaz's daughter?" I asked all mad.

"Oh, you're stupid also? Didn't you just hear him tell you that? I guess you left out an important thing for me yesterday too." She says all mad.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked her still feeling lost.

"I'm talking about the fact that I spent all night wondering why you left me like that. But seeing your taste in clothing today, it's perfectly clear to me now. I never factored you might be gay into the equation." She said and my mouth almost hit the floor this time.

"I'm not fucking gay!" I scream and looked down at my pink shirt. I frowned guys were pink now, so what's the big deal.

Megan's POV

This guy seems to be in denial or something it seems. So I stepped up very close to him. I'm talking where you would not even get a hair between us. "You had me naked and ready for you to fuck me last night. But you freaked and ran away like a little bitch. If that doesn't scream out gay, I don't know what will." I told him and then turned and sashayed away.

I turned to look back at him. He was still standing there looking at me in disbelief. I smirked and got in my car heading to grandpa's garage. Once I was far I started to laugh so hard my tears were streaming down my face. I know for sure there is no way in hell he was gay. But now, a man like him will feel compelled to bend over backwards to prove to me he isn't.

And that my dear friend is how you use reverse psychology on a man. To get what you want without him knowing it. I continue to laugh as I made my way in the garage. "Hey pop" I said.

"What has my little girl so happy?" Grandpa asked me.

"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" I tell him laughing all over aging.

"Hmm, baby girl, it seems to me that this pursuit of happiness has a man written all over it." Grandpa said to me and I smiled at him.

"I'm 100% sure I'm in love pop. But he has yet to realize I'm his destiny. But not to worry, I am a very persistent woman." I tell him and he does the sign of the cross over his chest.

"May the Lord protect the poor man you have decided to target and claim as your own?" Now we both laughed.

Xavier's POV

I felt a chill run down my spine all of a sudden. I shrugged dismissing the feeling as I continued to listen to Sergio. He was so happy, telling me about the place they had just bought. It's going to be the new location of the Boys Town. Complete with pool and forest around it. So it's now a camp of sorts.

I was happy I would be able to help set up. But my mind kept wondering to that infernal woman. How dare she label me as gay? Not that I have anything against them. I have friends that are. But hell, I'm a carpet muncher 100%. She knows that first hand. I smirk remembering last night.

Then scowl again as I remember what she said to me. It seems I will have to teach her just how much of a man I am. The nerve of her. Fuck I got mad all over aging just remembering.

"So you see son if you are really willing to help. We have all the landscaping that needs to be done and the painting. Well, basically the whole shabang." Sergio said.

"Sir I would be more than happy and willing to help. I'm sure the guys will also help." I said confident I could speak for them.

"Well I'm happy son. My daughter and the rest of our family will be helping also. So I look forward to working with you. Have you found a job yet?' he asked.

"No I was actually going to ask if you knew." He cut me off before I finished.

"Say no more. Rose is opening another garage and leaving me to fend for myself here. You're hired if you want the job. Megan helps out around here also. So it will be fun unless she's in one of her moods." He said laughing and I was rethinking the offer then.

"Well old man, here is your part." I heard the voice come from behind me. But I refused to turn around.

"Did I hear right? You just offered him a job?" Megan asked Sergio.

"Yes I did so he's starting tomorrow." Sergio told her.

"Do you know where those tools I once got mom for mother's day are?"

"Yes honey still in the box on the shelf in the closet of my office. Why?"

"If I recall correctly, they were pink right? I just figured Xavier would love to have them." She told Sergio and fuck if that didn't make me turn to look at her as Sergio roared into laughter. She just looked at me and smirked.

What the hell did I just get myself into?????

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hahahaha

Still loving her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295 13 11
This book is full of images! This book will and can be about anything! Break ups, finding love, dating, family, friendship, whatever! *most if not al...
27.2K 455 35
This is my first sort of "book" I can't guarantee It'll be good. Open to suggestions.
1K 38 17
☆ [Book One] Life wasn't meant to turn out like this. It wasn't supposed to lead into the lap of an oddly protective family who are annoyingly hard t...