Conflicting Love (Jori)

By JadeJoriTori

Jade couldn't stand being around tori, she annoyed her to the point of no ends. What happens though when Jade... More

Conflicting Love
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
AN and Info about NEW Jori story

Chapter Nine

16.6K 440 280
By JadeJoriTori

Jade West's POV

A week passes by very painfully, and lonely. It's my fault though, I push away everyone around me. I only talk when I have to, meaning in class when the teacher asks me something. Even then, I glare at the teacher until they ask someone else. My so called "Friends" don't come near me when I give them my death glare, i've made it clear that I do not want to associate with anyone.

Tori tried to pester me again wondering if i'm okay, which I have no understanding of why. I've been rude to her ever since she got here, yet she still wonders about my feelings. I don't know how to think about it. Maybe that's why I hate her, well I just hate people in general so I don't know.

I'm in one of my writing classes right now not really concentrating on what the teacher is saying, I haven't been doing well in my classes lately. I need to change that so I don't fail them, it's just seems so unimportant at the moment. I haven't felt desire or passion to finish anything in the past week.

It sure doesn't help when all I see is girls surrounding Beck in the halls, or anywhere he is for that matter. It bugs the hell out of me, he's a man whore right now going on dates every night with someone new. I guess he wasn't really effected by the break up that much.

I'm not too upset about the break up myself, i'm more upset about the fact that the love between us died. I know its for the better that we broke it off, I knew it was coming. I wasn't interested in him and he wasn't interested in me no more, it's just a fact. I just hate the fact that it had to end, I don't wanna be alone. As much as this doesn't sound like me, I want someone to love.

I want someone to have with me, someone I can trust. I want someone I can cuddle with while watching horror films that make me laugh, I want someone who will come to my plays and support me. I want someone to fall asleep with. I need someone, everyone does.

That's probably why i'm most upset, because now I wont have anyone. I'm just alone again, who knows when someone I can stand might come along. I don't like many people, who even knows how I fell for Beck in the first place. Like Cat reminded me before, I hated Beck when we first met. 

" Psst. " I hear coming from behind me, the whisper was rather loud than silent. I and some other's look behind me to see where the attempted whisper came from. Cat sits behind me trying really hard not to giggle. She waves when she notices that i've looked at her. I roll my eyes before turning to face forward again.

" Psst. " I hear again making me sigh before turning around in my seat again, Cat waves again making me raise my eyebrows. 

" What do you want? " I try to ask with my nicest voice, I can't be too mean to Cat like I am to other people. I can't stand it when she cries, it makes me uncomfortable.

" Want to go to the beach tomorrow? " She asks with her innocent eyes and smile, I sigh thinking this over. The thinking doesn't last too long though when I remember that the beach is one of the many things I hate. 

" No. " I whisper to her turning to face the front again, there's no doubt that she's confused right now. Sooner or later, i'm going to have to explain why. Which is exactly what I have to do when class ends. Cat follows me out of the classroom repeating the word 'Please' over and over again. I hold up strong not letting her pleas get to me until we arrive at my next class.

" Cat, you can't follow me in here. You have to go to your own class now. " I inform her hoping it will get her to shut up.

" But come on Jade, why don't you want to go to the beach? " She wonders looking very confused and sad. Great.

" I don't like the beach. " I tell her which makes her have to think about what she'll say next to try to convince me to come.

" But Jade, it will be fun. Andre, Robbie, Beck, and Tori will be there too. " She reveals making me roll my eyes.

" Cat, you just gave me even more reasons for not wanting to go. " I state which makes her frown. I know she isn't going to drop it just yet.

" Is it Beck? " She asks making me glare at her, she gulps looking at the ceiling with an innocent look.

" No. " I state turning on the heels of my combat boots, I can sense Cat's pout on her face from behind me.

" Tori will be there. " She informs me again making me raise my eyebrows, why would she mention Tori's name to convince me to come? I turn back around to look the redhead in the eyes. Nothing but innocence.

" I don't like Tori, why would that make me want to come? " I question wanting to know why she's thinking the way she is. She better not be thinking about the conversation we had at her house when she thought that maybe I liked girls too. Which i'm not still confirming or denying...I don't even know myself.

" Well you always sit next to her in Sikowitz's room, I thought maybe you both became friends. " Cat suggests from her observations.

" It's because she always comes and sits next to me. I don't sit next to her. " I confirm which makes Cat frown.

" Please Jade. " Cat pleads pouting while batting her eyelashes, I sigh giving in so she'll shut up and leave me alone for the rest of the day.

" Fine. " I breath out making her sequel with joy, she hugs me making groan. I stand in the same position until she lets go of me.

" Thanks Jade! Text you about the details! " She exclaimed running off to who knows where, I sigh as I walk into the classroom wishing this wasn't happening. I don't want to go to the beach, it sounds revolting. Specially since Beck and Tori are going to be there.

Tori Vega's POV

" Last night I dreamt of tiny pink bubbles and when they popped, they sounded like little kids giggling. " Cat shares with me making me chuckle, I guess i'm getting a bit more used to her personality.

" Sounds like a great dream. " I reply making her grin and giggle, I laugh before leaning back in my chair letting the sun soak into my skin. It feels great to just sit on the beach and joke around with friends. I'm just glad I can say that i've made friends, they are all very welcoming. It's only Cat, Beck, Andre, Robbie, and I who showed up.

The boys right now are trying to surf which is pretty amusing for Cat and I considering that they can't. The freaky thing though, is that Rex sits beside us in his own lawn chair watching the water as well. That puppet is starting to creep the hell out of me. Sometimes I look over at it and swear it moved, I just tell myself that it's the sun getting to me.

Cat gets up from her chair next to me and sits down in the sand starting to build a sand castle. I smile before stretching out my chair so that i'm laying fully down. I'm in need for a good tan, so I close my eyes and let the sun takes its toll. After sitting for a while enjoying the heat, my face becomes suddenly colder. It doesn't feel like the sun is on me anymore, I open my eyes to see if it's a cloud that's covering it up.

I jump though when I see Jade standing over me with her annoying smirk.

" You scared me. " I point out, hand over heart, sitting up in my chair.

" Good. " She smirks putting her hands on her hips, the sun hits the back of her body shadowing her front side. It doesn't stop the great view though. I'm glad i'm wearing my sunglasses so she won't see where my eyes travel. I can't help but stare at the exsposed skin from Jade, she's wearing a bikini top and short shorts. Her belly ring is something I've never seen before surprising me, it looks good on her. Her body is, well, captivating. I let my eyes travel up and down unable to stop myself from doing so. Her glasses sit on the top of her head, so it's easy to see that she doesn't hide that her eyes wander my body too which makes me blush and want to cover up. 

" Jade! " Cat screams giggling crashing into Jade with a hug making Jade lose her footing, she stumbles but keeps herself up. She groans waiting for the redhead to release the death grip around her.

" You came! " Cat points out with excitement, Jade nods looking like she's surprised with herself that she came too.

" Yes, I did. Now when do I get to leave? " She asks making me chuckle, when she glares at me though I realize it wasn't a joke.

" Oh come on Jade, you'll have fun! Wanna help me build my sandcastle? " Cat asks innocently gesturing to the pile of sand that doesn't look like anything other than a pile of sand.

" I'd rather just sit for now Cat. " Jade replies looking as if she's trying her hardest to not be rude to Cat, Cat is the only person that I've seen Jade be nice to. It makes me think better of Jade, which is hard considering how she treats me. I just think she needs some time to adjust to me, I hope we can become friends one day. 

" Kay kay! " Cat giggles going back to the sand, Jade looks at all of our chairs lined up deciding where to put hers. She groans before setting hers down next to mine, she probably doesn't want to set down her chair at the other end considering that's where Beck's chair is.

" So, how's your Saturday going so far? " I question Jade just trying to make small talk as she sets up her chair next to me. She doesn't say anything but turn her head to glare at me, nothing unusual. 

" How do you think it's going Vega? I'm at the beach sitting next to you. " She growls sitting down trying to get comfortable.

" So it sounds like you're having a great day. " I exclaim making her glare at me even more, I chuckle before turning my eyes away from her and to the water. Andre and Beck are trying to help Robbie stand up on the board which makes me laugh. I look over at Jade and see a small smile when Robbie falls off, it feels foreign to see her smile.

" What are you staring at Vega? " She growls when she notices me look at her, returning to the Jade I know. I saw some kind of brightness of her for a second, probably shouldn't be greedy though and try to get another smile out of her. 

" Nothing. " I lie directing my eyes back to the water, not wanting to pick a fight with Jade at the moment. I want to get on her good side, well if she has one. She hasn't revealed it to me yet, well except her attempt at kindness towards Cat.

Jade and I stay silent awhile answering Cat's comments every now and then, it's kind of awkward, but it's survivable. At one point, Jade pulls out a pair of scissors making me raise my eyebrows. I don't know why she likes scissors, but it kind of scares me. She doesn't do anything with them, she just holds them snapping them to open and close.

The boys return from the water a while longer, only Andre and Robbie acknowledging Jade with hellos. She looks away from Beck obviously not wanting any eye contact with the boy. I feel bad for her at the moment, she looks sad again. The boys then leave to go grabs some drinks from the shops where the sand ends, so Jade I go back to continue to watch Cat build her sand castle. Cat really is trying.

" Are you okay? " I ask unable to keep the question behind my lips, I don't think Jade likes it when I ask her that. I just need to know though, I want her to know that i'm open to become her friend. 

" I'm perfectly fine, Vega. " She growls obviously not wanting to talk about it, I didn't expect her to anyways. I frown not liking to hear the pain in her voice, she sounds unhappy still. 

When we're listening to Cat's giggle's, the boy's come back and ask for a death sentence when they squirt us three with water guns. They laugh as we all try to block the water with our hands, the water is freezing. Cat just giggles and takes it, loving it. Robbie keeps firing at Jade making her become angrier and angrier easily. Is he stupid? How does he have the guts to fire at Jade West? 

" You better run Shapiro. " She growls before she starts to chase him down the beach while he screams. The rest of us laugh watching them, soon enough though she catches Robbie pushing him to the ground and stealing the water gun from his hands. She leaves him walking back to us with an evil smirk on her face clearly satisfied with herself.

She just stands in front of us all eyeing me making me raise my eyebrows, she then points the gun at me before shooting me with the cold water. I start to run blocking the water with my hands which makes her laugh, unsure if it's a genuine or psychotic. I can't say that i'm not laughing either, everyone looks at Jade in shock when she reveals she's actually having fun. 

I steal Andre's water gun fighting back against Jade, which then results in Beck shooting at Cat and Andre. Everyone is laughing and trying to run away from each other, Jade chases me almost to the shops as we battle with our water guns. I'm really surprised to see her laughing as we do so. It makes me happy to see that she's enjoying herself and not depressed looking. 

When my water gun runs out of water, she doesn't hesitate to use the rest of her water in her gun to blast me. I guess you could say, she's won this round. We're both laughing as we try to shake off the water letting it drip to the pavement. I can't help from staring again, I don't know why my eyes keep looking to her. They just do. 

" Wow Jade, i've never seen you laugh like this. " I point out which makes her smile the smallest, she then stares at me with some sort of a question in her eyes. Her smile simply fades into a frown making me stop laughing. 

" Never speak of it. " She demands silently before turning around and starting to walk back to our chairs. I frown wondering why her mood changed from happy to suddenly, well Jade again. Did I say something?

I walk back to the chairs as well not too far behind Jade, I hope she isn't upset with me. I don't understand what happened. When I arrive, she's sitting in her chair again with a towel wrapped around her. The others must still be water fighting somewhere, I sit down and wrap my towel around myself as well. We both stare out into the water in silence, with me still trying to figure out what just happened. 

I liked happy Jade. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 2.8K 73
"Nothin' lasts forever And we both know hearts can change And it's hard to hold a candle In the cold November rain" Alone. Family had always been Liz...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
49.3K 2.8K 51
Y/n A 35 year old college professor at Essex University finds herself in an uneasy predicament after having a one night stand with a woman she would...
5.4K 103 18
Kara and Lena start to become friends. Kara has a boyfriend and thinks she's inlove, she isn't of course. After Kara and Lena soon become friends to...