Take What You Want // Jerrie

Por WritingRey

*COMPLETED* What happens when Perrie Edwards leaves her home town to go to college and meets Jade thirlwall... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
New Story!

Chapter 54

1.6K 75 14
Por WritingRey

Jade's pov

After everyone left, I was just sitting in the waiting room and after half an hour someone called and I picked up.

"Jade, you're okay right?" Jesy asked.

"Yes, i'm not a child, Jesy. I'm staying the night here."

"Okay, call me when you need something or when there is some news."

"I will." I said as I hung up. I was really tired I hadn't slept in 2 days and I fell asleep on a chair in the waiting room. After a  while I felt someone pushing me so I opened my eyes.

"Young lady, I told you to go home, there is no point of staying here." The doctor said.

"Young lady? You're like the same age as me and I'm not going anywhere."

"Perrie is fine, come back in the morning. You look really tired."

"I'm not going anywhere until i've seen her."

"You can see her in the morning."

"Then i'll wait here until it's morning."

"You're a difficult girl aren't you."

"Yes, I am." I said as I nodded.

"C'mon, follow me." He said as I gave him a confused look.

"You wanna see her or what?"

I stood up and followed him into a room.

"Now, i'll give you 5 minutes with her. Don't tell this to anyone because i'm not allowed to do this."

"Okay, let me in."

"Waaait, not yet. Promise me after you see her you go back home and get some sleep. You can come back in the morning."

"Why do you even care where I stay?"
"Well, i'm a doctor and you don't look well. I suggest you get some sleep and sleeping here on a chair in the waiting room isn't really comfortable."

"Okay, i'll go home. Just let me in."

"Here you go." He said as he opened the door and I saw Perrie in the bed.

"Perrie." I yelled as I went inside and stroke her hair.

"I'll leave you guys alone, and 5 minutes and not more. Remember i'm not allowed to let you in." He said as I nodded and he left the room.

"Oh babe, i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry for everything." I whispered as I cried.

"I didn't mean a thing I said that night, I should've never told you to leave. I'm sorry that I never asked how you were doing. I was so busy with work and everything that I forgot to check on you and look where you're at now."

I kept talking to her until the door opened after 5 minutes.

"It's time to leave euhm what's your name?"

"Thirlwall, Jade Thirlwall."

"Alright mrs. Thirlwall, it's time to go."

"I'll come back tomorrow morning, princess." I said as I kissed her forehead. I stood up and walked out the door with the doctor.

"You know my name, what's your name?"

"I'm doctor Samuels."

"Nice name."

"So now you're going home, that was the deal."

"Yeah, yeah, i'm leaving doctor Samuels."

"You can call me Lucas."

"No thanks, doctor Samuels." I said as I walked away.

"Hey, you can always leave your number Jade." He yelled after me and I turned around.

"Nice try, that girl inside is my girlfriend."

"Ooeee, she's one lucky girl."

"See ya later, Lucas." I said as I winked and left the hospital.

The next morning, someone was knocking on the door while I was sleeping. I woke up and got out of bed and opened the door.

"What do you want Leigh?"

"Wow, you look tired."

"I am, and you just ruined my sleep."

"C'mon, we're going to the hospital. Perrie should be awake by now."

"Wait, what day is it?"

"Sunday."

"Oh thank God."

"Why?"

"I only took 2 days off from work, but I don't work sundays so i'm free."

"Right, you getting ready or what?"

"Yeah, yeah just wait a minute." I said as I put some clothes on and closed the door.

"That was fast."

"I'm always fast, where is Jesy though?"

"She's working, we're going the 2 of us."

"Okay, let's go."

We drove to the hospital and went upstairs. There was doctor Samuels again.

"Well, hello Thirwall. I told you sleep would be good for you, looks like I was right."

"Oh shut up Samuels, can we see Perrie now? Is she awake?"

"Yeah she is, just wait here, i'll tell you when you can go in." He said as we nodded.

"What was that?" Leigh asked.

"What?"

"Samuels? Thirlwall? Do you talk like that to a doctor?"

"I don't care that he's a doctor, I just wanna see Perrie."

"Looks like doctor Samuels has an eye on you."

"Oh shut up."

"Okay, you can go in. She is really tired so I suggest you don't stay long." He interrupted.

We went inside and there she was.

"Perrie." I yelled as I gave her a hug and Leigh did the same.

"Oh God, i'm so happy you're okay." I said as I had a big smile on my face.

"Jade?"

"Yes?"

"Are you still mad?"

"No, no ofcourse not, i'm sorry that I told you to leave, i'm sorry for everything. All I was thinking about was work and money and not about you. I promise that's gonna change from now on."

"No, you were right. I'm stupid. I stole your money and gave it to fucking drugs who got me almost killed."

"Perrie, I only ask you one thing. Please stop with drugs."

"I am. Look what they did to me. And I realize now they don't make me happy, you do and I choose you above everything. I promise I won't touch any drug again and I'll also study hard so I pass this year. Then I can also start working and then we'll be able to pay everything and you don't have to do it alone."

"Thank you." I whispered.

"I love you Jade."

"I love you too, Pezz." I said as I kissed her.

"Ugh, is this why I came here? To watch you 2 love birds make up?"

"Oh come here Leigh, I missed you." Perrie said as she gave her a hug.

"When can you leave this place?" Leigh asked.

"Well, if I stay like this and nothing bad happens I can go home in 2 days."

"That's good."

"The doctors say that it's a miracle I survived."

"The best miracle ever." I said smiling.

"Look at me, I look awful."

"Yeah you do, and your voice sounds awful too, but I still love you and in 2 days you'll be back yourself again." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"I'll call the others to say you're okay." Leigh said as both of us nodded.

Hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and to comment. The next chapter will be the last chapter of this story, so that means the end is coming :( I promise it will be a happy end.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

41.1K 1.7K 8
Jade Thirlwall, recently dumped by boyfriend of 2 years, needs a new partner to make him jealous. She finds the best candidate and that happens to be...
33.3K 997 12
Jade Thirlwall is the most popular girl in High School, but not the typical type of popular. She talks to everyone, is friendly to everyone and is fr...
3.5K 201 18
Completed 1949. Perrie Edwards, daughter of the influential General Edwards, lives in affluence and abundance among parties attended by the rich and...
10.3K 314 69
The Sequel of our One Shot-ish Book 1 is finally here!!! Perrie and Jade's adventures continues as they traverse a series of multiverse they never th...