WICKED (BOOK 1= OF THE MEN IN...

By SleeplessInChicago

This is the first book in the MEN IN UNIFORM series. In this series you will Join 5 friends that grew up in t... More

WICKED (BOOK 1= OF THE MEN IN UNIFORM SERIES)
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 4

26.9K 573 29
By SleeplessInChicago

Chapter 4

Megan’s POV

I finished getting dressed and walked out of the back room furious as hell. To my surprise an utter disbelief, there was Monica on top of the table. Doing what I would call her impression of a cage dancer.

“Alia! What the fuck is Monica doing on that table?” I asked all worried.

“Why are you asking me? You’re the one that plowed her with drinks. Then that parting shot about her being a goody two shoes, who never has fun created this.” She said as she gestured to Monica.

I got through the crowed of men that were hooting and hollering at her to take her clothes of and yanked her down. She frowned at me “Megan your no fun” She wailed.

“We are going home, come on.” I said as I tugged her along with me.

“No, you go home. I’m having way too much fun here.” She said smiling lopsided and slurring her words as she swayed.

“Oh hell no, Uncle Roger and Aunt Molly will tan my hide if I left you here, now hurry before I kick your ass.” I said as I pulled her to the door again.

Alia giggled, “I really like the drunken Monica. She seems to have no inhibitions then.” I smiled at her. Yeah she really was a good egg. She wasn’t always that rigid and boring. I remember growing up she was always so much fun. But something must have happened to make her so stuffy. She never did tell me.

“Well Alia time to get her home. Should we sleep over and make sure she’s fine?” I asked her since out of all of us. She was the only one with her own place. I smirk, I like living at home. The laundry and food get miraculously done there.

“Oh yeah that would be so cool. Let me call Giselle and Mia. We’ll make it a girl’s night.” She tells me and pulls out her phone as I drive us home.

All the drive to Monica’s houses, all I could think about was the little tremors still shaking deep in my core. Damn but that man was wicked. I can only imagine what it will be like when we finally make love. Because there is no question in my mind that I will eventually have him as mine.

Xavier’s POV

I drove like a bat out of hell to get away from that club. I can’t believe that little bitched would do that.  I thought as my rod was still throbbing and straining against the zipper of my pants. I was so hot it hurt like hell. But in all fairness, I guess I should not call her a bitch. She was a virgin for fucks sake.

She had to have been no more than 21 years old and to still retain that innocence is beyond me. But why then would she allow me to take liberties and just about fuck her. I ran my fingers through my hair as I tried to make sense of everything. Then I remembered she said she knew me. But I would so definitely remember a body and face like hers.

But I have been gone long so, “Damn it all to hell, I wanted to fuck her so hard she would not be able to walk for at least 2 days.” I said out loud as I groaned still licking the taste of her sweet, sweet virgin honey pot from my lips.

Damn she hadn’t even let anyone go down on her either. A small part of me, way down was actually feeling proud that I almost had a virgin. That some girl thought I was special enough to be given that gift. But I closed it off. “No Xavier all you wanted was a quick fuck and nothing else. It’s not like you’re ever going to see those sweet tits and that sweet ass anymore, so just block it out of your mind. Concentrate on the good we plan to do instead.”

I told myself in a pep talk of sorts. Yes tomorrow I will go see my mentor Sergio Diaz and see how I can help the program. Maybe he will even help me find a job. Something to keep me out of trouble. I know my family has money and I don’t need to work. But like when I was younger, I want to make a difference in people’s lives. And I so don’t want to go into the family business.

I went to the spot that always cleared my head, the house on the lake. I was not there long when Blaise, Scott and Liam showed up.  “What’s up loser, I told them you would run to your hiding place.” Said Blaise as he walked up the steps, I had been sitting on the porch steps.

“Why did you guys leave the club?” I asked.

“Well when I saw you leave the back room, looking like the headless horse man was after you. I got the guys and we decided to, come look for you” said Liam.

He was always the sensitive one of the bunch. He always seemed more caring. But I guess it’s because he had to take care of his mom and sister since he was small.

“Did something happen between you and that girl I saw you take back there?” Scott asked.

But I noticed the way they looked at each other. “I was ready to fuck her senseless.” I said as I raked my fingers through my hair. “But then I felt it. She was still a fucking virgin man. I was pissed and hard as hell. You know you don’t mess with girls like that. I couldn’t believe she went back there with me in the first place if she was untouched.

She knew what I wanted her for and she wanted it too. But hell, if I’m going to be the one to do that.  So I yelled at her and high tailed it out of there.” I told them “but at least I’ll never see her again.” But as I said that, that stupid part of me stung again.

It was then that I saw them exchange looks again. “It doesn’t matter anyway. I’ll look up Sergio tomorrow and offer my services. Have any of you guys gone back to Boys Town to help at all?” I asked them.

“Not often as we should but with school and then work we kind off, well just call and they still check up on us. But I think we should all go and start helping out more in the program too.” Said Scott and they all agreed. We would be the next set of mentors for the program.

We had a couple of beers and then they left.  I fell asleep and all night I dreamt about Megan and her body. About what I had planned to do to her before I found out and stopped. The dream was so real I actually climaxed in my shorts as I did in the dream. I had filled her and coated her walls with my seed. I awoke in the morning pissed off as hell and needing a shower.

I pulled off my black t shirt and pulled down my black boxers and stepped in the cold shower to once again release myself so I could function for the day. I was starting to get pretty fucking tired of having to use my hand all the time. What I need is a woman.

Megan’s POV

I woke up in the morning all hot and bothered. After that dream I had last night I was grouchy as hell now. “My head hurts, what the hell happened last night?” Monica asked as she held her head.

“Well it seems that if you ever decide to stop teaching. You can become a cage dancer at a strip joint. You were really shaking that ass last night Monica. Where the hell did you learn to even dance like that?” I asked her.

She blushed and got up and went to the bathroom. Two seconds later we started to hear very gross sounds coming from in there. “It seems like she has a hangover. I say we cook her some eggs for breakfast and leave that runny stuff on it so she hurls again.” Alia said and had me laughing out loud.

“So Alia how’s Aunt Reigna doing?” I asked her.

“Mom’s doing great her last exam came back and she is now Cancer free. They caught it in time and after the chemo sessions. It seems to have done the trick.” I hugged her. I was so happy everything was ok.

About 2 years ago Aunt Reigna was diagnosed with breast cancer. It devastated the whole family. But she was a real trooper. She held the family together and well the powers that be decided to spare her. As it was caught in time and according to Alia she is now cancer free.

“I was thinking of starting a project to earn money for breast cancer awareness. If only more women can catch it in time. Many lives will be spared. Many women will also not need mastectomies. It’s important to do self examinations every month.” Alia started to say and I hugged her again.

“Well let’s come up with a plan. I’m sure we would all help you. Plus you’re a photographer. I’m sure you can come up with a wonderful idea.” I encouraged her.

She did take the best pictures all full of emotion and stuff. I smiled, I so love her. I love all my other cousins also. But we have a stronger bond. I don’t know if it’s because our fathers are twins, but I do love her just a tiny bit more.

“So what are your plans for today?” Alia asked me as Monica continued to gross us out with her noise in the bathroom.

“I’m going to the garage to see dad. I want to work on my beater car. Plus maybe today is the day I convince dad to let me have his bike.” I say smirking at her.

“Yeah good luck with that. Dad won’t even let me clean his Harley. Least of all have it. But who knows, maybe I’ll get my own.” She tells me and we both laugh. But hell that sounds like a mighty fine idea to me.

“Well, tell me when and I’m sure we can get a good deal is we get 2” I tell her.

“Oh hell yeah, now that’s what I’m talking about” said Alia and we high fived each other.

“Are you two crazy. It has been statistically proven that motorcycle accidents are cause by crazy girl like you guys trying to show off to guys.” Said Monica as she exited the bathroom looking all green around the gills. Alia and I looked at each other and busted out laughing. Yes indeed our Monica was one of a kind.

“Well girls I’m going home. Then I’m going to the garage, check you guys out later.” I said as I headed out.

Xavier’s POV

I got ready and after breakfast decided to head out to see Sergio at the garage.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Oh snaps….

Comment……….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5K 12
This is the 3rd book in the MEN IN UNIFORM series. In this series you will Join 5 friends that grew up in the streets of Chicago. Doing things you sh...
8.7K 366 40
Detailing the lives of the heroes of Chicago. Book 4 in the Chicago Heroes Series. One year since the wedding, new faces and new things start happeni...
266K 6.6K 40
parties are where i spent my time, enjoying my one night stands and my lonely mornings just to get caught in love with my best friends girl This was...