Ms. Billionaire

By yaadya_s_pattua

[#775 in Billionaire (13/5/18) #1 in Billionairelove ] He's light......She's darkness. He's calm........ Sh... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter -20
Chapter 21- Back to Xavier corp!
Chapter 22 - Traitor Kate!
Chapter 23 - Home....
Chapter 25- I'm getting married!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27-The wedding.
Chapter 28 - The End?!
Chapter 29 - The new beginning!
Chapter 30 - The Capo di Capi!
Chapter 31 - Now you see me..... not!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 - Costello!
Chapter 35 - Kidnapped!
Chapter 36 -Answers
Chapter 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter-41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter-46
Chapter - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter 52
Chapter-53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
A/N
Epilogue

Chapter - 14

3.1K 78 16
By yaadya_s_pattua

Lionel's POV

I shrugged my jacket on locked the door as I got out of my apartment.
My friends were waiting downstairs.

I smiled at them as I got inside the SUV. The boys looked at me, amused and girls gaped at me.

"What? Do I have horns on my head?" I asked them as i chuckled.

"Did you even look at yourself in the mirror? You look so fucking hot that I would jump on your bones if you didn't have a girlfriend." Sheila ranted. I almost puked in disgust but didn't show it in my face. I maybe mad at my girl but still, the only attention I wanted was of Katherine's.

"Hell yes! Even I would have banged him if Ms. Bitch Xavier wasn't his girlfriend." Brittany agreed.Hope you bang your head on a wall. I thought but I gave her a fake smile.

I rolled my eyes at the idiots as Mark started the engine.

***
We parked outside a club called
The Constellation. Getting inside the club wasn't much of a problem as we showed our IDs.

The club was already packed with bodies covered in sweat, moving arround and dancing to the song that roared from the speakers.

Mark was shouting something but we couldn't hear anything due the loud music.

"Guys...... go..... the..... " Mark's voice said.
"What?! " Shiela shouted.

"I said me and Lio will go and bring the drinks." Mark now shouted a little louder.

We watched Nick and others occupying a table and walked towards the bar to bring the drinks.

After ordering the drinks we went towards our table and sat down.

"So... What's the matter with you and the boss?!" Sheila asked me as she sipped her tequila.

"She's so hard to understand. Sometimes I'm afraid about the way things are going in between us." I said thoughtfully.

Everybody's attention was on me.
"Do you think that you'll just be one of her conquests?" Mark asked me.

I hummed and nodded in response as I noticed a familiar figure from the corner of my eye.

My head turned towards the figure and I observed it carefully. But I was disturbed by Cole's painful nudge on my ribs.

"Oww!.... What's your problem?" I asked him in annoyance.

He pointed to a girl near the bar counter. "Looks like you've got a admirer." he teased.

I observed the girl and she winked flirtatiously towards my direction.

Even though I was clearly not interested in her, I knew that she is what I need to make Kate, come running back to me.I really didn't want to do this but desperate times calls for desperate measures.

I got up and walked towards her, giving my friends a mischievous grin. I saw Nick, giving me a thumbs up.

"Don't forget to use a condom!" Sheila shouted and I glared at her.Maybe I should just stuff a tissue paper in her mouth. But I quickly focused towards my task.

I saw the girl's face beaming with a smile."Hey." I said as I sat on a stool next to her.

"Hey. Are you new here? Cuz I've never seen a handsome like you before in this club." She said as she leaned towards me, showing her... correction ..... shoving her fake boobs towards me.

"Yes, I've come here for the first time... I was forced by my friends to come here. I'm Lionel by the way." I said stretching my hand out to her.

But she ignored it and grabbed me into a hug.

"Oh!...forget formalities handsome, I'm Claire and I'm yours for tonight!" she said and as soon as those words left her mouth, my throat went dry. God save me!

All I wanted was to run away from there. But if I wanted to get Kate's attention, I really had to tolerate this woman for a few more hours.

It's okay lio, you're doing this for Kate. Just bear this for few more hours.
My mind said.

"Well... Why don't we dance first."I said as I had an unusual feeling of being observed.

I didn't have to tell her twice as she pulled me by my hands.

We walked to the dance floor and she started grinding on me. I took out my phone and started taking pictures with her.

Seeing this, she kissed my cheek suddenly as I clicked.

We danced for few more minutes and then I excused myself saying that I had to use the restroom.

She was still dancing and didn't observe that I left the club.

I came out of the club and posted the picture of the girl kissing me and added the tagline "Sexy night with a sexy stranger."

Now all I had to do was to wait till Kate sees the picture on facebook.

I suddenly felt a presence behind me and turned arround.
It was Andrew Sanchez, Kate's head security.I realised that he was the one observing me.But what is he doing here? Shouldn't he be in Spain?

"Andrew?!...what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Spain, with Katherine?" I asked.

"Ms.Xavier has assigned me to protect you Mr.Lawson. You shouldn't be outside right now. Please get in the car." He said keeping a poker face.

What the hell? Why do I need protection?

"It's Katherine who needs the protection, not me. So don't bother following me everywhere." I said dismissively.

"I take orders from Ms.Xavier and she hates it when her orders are not followed. So please cooperate." He again said it with a emotionless voice.

I groaned and got into my car and slammed the door shut. I knew that I'd be screwed as soon as she sees the post. I dug my grave and I'll have to lie in it now.

I drove to my apartment with Andrew trailing behind and slept in my bedroom with a content feel that my plan would be success.

*******
Katherine's POV

I slapped the bastard on his left cheek. I'm in Spain right now dealing with a mole that was in my company.

Zane Costello, The Italian mafia don and my ex helped me in knowing who the traitor was.

Zane and I was in a living together relationship for sometime but I couldn't fall in love with him like he fell in love with me.
Hence, we separated on good terms but I know that he still has feelings for me.

"I'm sorry Ms. Xavier, I desperately needed the money they offered. That's why I stole the information. Please forgive me." The man with face full of wounds begged in front of me.This bitch!

He was currently sitting,with his hands tied to a chair.
Zane had already done a good number on him before I reached the warehouse.

"I can never forgive a traitor. I'll make sure that you're black listed and you will never be hired by anyone. I snapped at him.

He again begged me to have some mercy on him and it was annoying.I should just kill him like I always do with others but I think I'm becoming a softy after I met a certain blue eyed boy.

The ring of my phone made everybody's attention turn towards me. By everybody, I mean Zane and his two men.

Charolette, my personal secretarys name flashed on the screen.

"What is it Cherry?" I asked her in an irritated tone.

"Ms.Xavier.... I think you should see Mr. Lawson's Facebook profile." She hesitated.

What happened to lionel? My heart suddenly clenched and I was somewhat nervous. I quickly checked Lionel's facebook account and my blood boiled by seeing his latest post.This brat!

I clenched my hand arround the phone and threw it to a nearby wall.
The phone shattered into pieces and Zane suddenly became alert.

"Katherine... What's the matter?"He asked worriedly. I met his eyes for a brief second and shifted my eyes to the gun in his waist band.

I had to take my anger on someone.
I pulled out the gun from his waist band and shot the bastard who betrayed my company. Fuck soft. Killing is the only solution.

Zane was shocked by my actions but he chose to keep his mouth shut.Good boy.

He knows better than to talk when I'm pissed off.

"Callum, prepare the jet, I'm leaving to New York now." I barked orders at him and he quickly scurried away.

"What!..... But Why? Katherine please tell me what's wrong?" he almost pleaded.

" Don't worry Zane, just a small problem but I have to go now so please don't force me to stay." i said and walked away.

My blood was fueled with rage.

"You're in Deep trouble Lionel! You shouldn't have messed with me." I said and sighed.

************
1313 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.9K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
8K 695 21
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 " 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢...
15.7K 593 4
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 �...
66.6K 1K 50
She was a flower whom he wanted to possess and he was her nightmare, the one haunting her every dream 𝑨𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒔 a beautiful young teenag...