The Walking Dead(XXXTENTACION)

By XXXLLJXXX

Just a lil love during the zombie apocalypse:) ( XXXTENTACION) More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
...
IMPORTANT
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Heyy

3

714 49 4
By XXXLLJXXX

"Where are you going?"

"Out." I said

"I know you're gong out, but where?" he said

"Why do you always act like this when want to leave. You care that much "

"I never said I did."

He looked back down and continued to stare at the floor with an angry expression. It occasionally crosses my mind that he's worried about something happening to me, but I know that's not true, he pretty much made it clear that he hates me.

I opened the door and closed it behind me and began walking through the tall trees (just so you guys know they currently live in a shed in the woods)

I heard leaves rustling causing me turn immediately. It was a deer. It looked so peaceful just trying find some food. Which was what I was doing...

I began to slowly walk towards the deer griping my pocket knife, It stared at me with its big black eyes. A sudden feeling of sympathy washed over me, what was I thinking?

I've changed in the past two weeks, I actually started take in everything, suddenly my thinking was cut off and instead replaced with ringing in my ears.

BANG

I looked around confused trying to figure out what it was, then I felt my knees give out.

Laying on the ground I stared at the sky, everything was blurry. I lifted my hands to rub my eyes, they were covered in a crimson liquid, I came to realization that it was blood...my blood. My breathing sped up as cold hands wrapped around me lifting me off the ground, I was still staring at the sky, everything sped up, my throbbing head, my breathing, and my heart.

"I knew something would happen, you don't fucking listen!" Someone yelled.

I looked to see who was carrying me, it was him. My eyes got heavy...I forced them to stay open but they closed anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 7.4K 99
He fell in love with the boy next door.
34.7K 1K 56
Know your worth Know where you come from xxxtentacion followed you
2.9K 72 4
It's very difficult to love in the apocalypse
5.4K 163 15
A girl meets the new guy at school, and falls in love