Dirty Laundry

By _MinnieBracey

Let's do this Dirty Laundry .... More

First Time
Seeing You Again
The W
Studio
Projects
What's Happening
Promise
Jarron & Friends
Drunk
Natalie and Kairi
Millie
Dinner
What Kind of Friend Are You
Suprise Suprise
Jarron....Again
Like Old Times
Gender Reveal
James
Company
Let's Help Eachother
Sapphire Gentlemen's Club
Marriage & Photoshoots
Torn Between The Two
Daddy's Home
It's All Over
Best Life
Long Time No See
Scared
Parent Trap
Collect Call
I'm....
I Do
Honeymoon
Horror
Mrs. East
C
"Happy" Ending

His Treat

27.1K 677 257
By _MinnieBracey

"Morgan! Do you not see the time? It's 8:30!" I heard Alexis say in my sleep, which made me immediately jump up. 8:30? Seriously! I looked at my alarm clock sitting on my nightstand it was indeed 8:30 on the dot. I jumped out of bed and ran in my bathroom, while doing my hygiene I thought of what I was going to put on.

I was super tired, I guess being out with Dave all night wasn't the brightest idea. And I can't walk into Ms. Wilcox class late again or she'll give me a detention. I decided to put my hair in a sleek low bun, I ran to my closet and put on my denim jeans, white crop top, and my jean jacket. I put on my heels and grabbed my purse along with everything else I needed, I didn't have time so I guess I have to do my makeup in the car.

When I arrived to school I ran up the stairs quickly, and as usual, tried to sneak in-but Ms. Wilcox is a little smarter than I thought. "Detention Miss.Hill." She said while reading a book at her desk, not even looking at me. "From 3:30 to 4:30 after school."

I rolled my eyes and slouched in my chair, this sucks. On the bright side though, I really had fun with Dave last night. He just seems so perfect, he's nonchalant but also sweet. Then the hood side of him just gets me going, I love a guy that could change his ways in different sceneries.

After school I went into the detention class on the top floor. It was kind of full, mostly people I didn't know but everyone knows me at Hillside High, I'm very popular because my parents are wealthy and I'm not a bitch. So everyone loves me. I sat at an empty desk and pulled out my phone, going down my Instagram newsfeed. Liking a couple pictures and scrolling down, I posted a picture of me in detention and the caption said 'Guess where ya girl is☹️' . People were commenting "What!" and "Goody two shoes is in detention?!" Because I mean I am a goody two shoes.

"Hey Morgan." I looked over to my right and seen Lance Heights, the quarterback of the football team. I could tell he had a huge crush on me, but he was a really cool guy. Also he would never try anything because his asshole of a bestfriend is my ex.

I gave off a friendly smile and waved. "Hey Lance."

"Why you in here teachers pet." He asked sitting in a desk next to me.

I laughed lightly. "Being late four days this week." I admitted.

He raised his eyebrows. "Damn who been keeping you up late nights."

I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone, which I had a text from Dave. I smiled while unlocking my phone and going to my messages.

Lance stood up. "Whoever got you smiling over there, I hope you happy with the kid." He smirked. "Because Nolen misses you."

I scoffed. "Please Nolen has dated and smashed every girl here after we broke up he doesn't miss me."

Dave😍:
Let's meet up.

Me:
In detention🙄

Dave😍:
Leave.

I reread that message....leave detention? I mean I really don't really wanna be here anyway so leaving could be a suggestion. I bit my lip and hesitated, then texted him back.

Me:
Where you meet up at?

Dave😍:
Henry park.

I said ok and looked up, the old teacher was asleep at her desk. The students were on their phones, having rap battles and roast sessions, I could totally leave. I stood up and Lance stopped me, "Yo yo where you going?"

"Shhh!" I said, I didn't want to wake the teacher. "I'm leaving, I'm not staying here I have plans."

I quickly, but carefully, left out the room and out the school building doors. I got inside my car and put my phone on the auxiliary cord, Jhene Aiko's sailing soul album. After about 10 minutes I pulled up at Henry park, I easily spotted Dave with a bright red hoodie on on top of a his car. He was blasting  music bobbing his head.

When he saw me he got more into the song, smiling and staring at me. He bit his lips and was moving his heads around motioning me to come to him. "You gone fall through every time a nigga call you. That's why I ball how I ball when I spoil you. We was in Miami, first time I saw you. I was in a Phantom when I pulled up on you. It was late nights, late nights in the bando fucking on you good got you bustin' like you Rambo and you keep it hood so you really understand though. You was there through my ups and downs like a camel" He sang the song but continued to look at me and point as if he was directing it to me. I laughed and pushed him light, he pulled me closer to him and continued to sing the song. "Ass all fat say she get it from her mama. She just want the money, she ain't fuckin' with no bloggers. Fuck you on a PJ the whole way to the Bahamas. Gucci, Valentino, baby, I can be your stylist" He bit his lip again looking at me up and down, "Wanna go shopping?"

"Seriously?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah I'm a good mood today, let's go to Ontario." He turned his music down in his car. "I want you to ride with me though, so park your car at home and I'll pick you up."

"Okay I wanna change I feel dragged." I explained.

He shrugged. "It's cool. I'll be there in about a hour just call me when you ready baby."

*

Yes! He called me baby to!

I can't believe it and then Ontario? Bitch that's a expensive mall he got moneyyy!

I don't care so do I, I'm going to bring my credit cards. I don't expect him to spend on me.

You should girl that's lit.

I pulled into my driveway, I gotta go Asia I just pulled up.

Okay call me later Morgan I'm serious!

Okay I will I promise! Bye!

I hung up and got out my car then unlocked the front door. I ran upstairs to my room and closed the door, no one was here. My parents are barely here because they're always on business meetings and such and I guess Alexis was out with her boyfriend. I wiped all my makeup off then hopped in the shower, I washed my hair and my body for about 15 minutes then got out. I wrapped my hair in a towel then my body, and went in my closet picking through my large wardrobe. I decided to put on this new black fashion nova suede set and my black boots. I switched my purse to black and blow dried my hair. After that I flat ironed it and did my makeup lightly.

I texted Dave my address and told him I was ready, 15 minutes later he was in front of my house. I opened the front door and he was getting out walking towards me and walking past me towards my front door. "What are you doing?" I asked confused.

He looked back at me, "Don't I gotta meet your parents or something?"

"They aren't here." I laughed. He walked back to his truck and opened the passenger side door for me. I said thank you and he hopped in the drivers seat. I put on my seat belt and waited for him to pull off.

When we got to the mall, he went to valet and the workers opened the door for us. We got out and went inside, immediately he asked. "You hungry?" I thought for a moment, I was kind of hungry. So I said yeah. He said we could go to the food court first, we ate Chinese food and after that we started to shop. He said he wanted to go inside Louis Vuitton first.

I looked around, looking at the bags then I spotted the perfect shoes I'd seen on the internet. I gasped and picked them up. "I'm getting these." I said.

Dave took them from me looking at them, then the price, then gave them back and continued looking at belts. I shrugged it off and asked the employee for my size. After awhile, Dave had two belts in his hand and a pair of Gucci flip flops. He sat it all on the counter and the lady started to ring up the total. "Oh and add those shoes in her hand to." He told her.

"I can pay for these myself." I told him.

He ignored what I said and looked at the lady. "Ring 'em up."

She did as told and I stayed silent, I didn't want him to pay I felt useless. I didn't say anything until we left out the store. "You know I have money Dave." I started. "I could've payed for them I can pay for everything else."

"I asked you did you wanna go shopping right? Which means I brung it up, I offered, and I'm paying." He explained. "For everything you ain't gotta lay a finger on ya' wallet."

He gave me the bag with my shoes in and put his hand around my shoulder. I was uncontrollably blushing, this man is just all around perfect.

After two hours of shopping our hands were full, we left the mall and I was tired. It was around 7:30pm. I laid my head back on the passenger side, Dave played a song on the radio and turned it down a bit. "You tired?"

I nodded. "I rarely got sleep, being up with you all night last night." I said looking at him smiling.

He smiled back, "I love that smile of yours." He sat his hand on my thigh while driving. I looked out the window, I don't think I've ever been this carefree and happy. I was extremely exhausted, I was ready to go home and take a long hot bath then go bed. Tomorrow was Friday, I was ready for the weekend so I can honestly just sleep in.

Dave pulled into my driveway 30 minutes later, my parents car was in the driveway and so was Alexis'. He put his in park and looked at me. "I had fun with you today." He said.

"I had fun with you to, when am I going to see you again?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I'll call you."

I grabbed all my bags and went inside the house as he pulled off. Everyone was in the kitchen, Alexis and my father was sitting in the bar stools and my mother was standing by the oven.

"Morgan sweetie did you max out your card?" My mother asked looking at all my bags.

"Uh, no actually." I said. "A friend took me shopping. I'm very tired though I'm gonna go upset and get some rest." I kissed my parents on the cheek and winked at Alexis before walking up the steps and into my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 14.9K 37
Go to the party they said. It'll be fun they said. When shots break out at a high school party, Isaiah King finds himself alone and driving anywhere...
280K 6.8K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
34.8K 1.6K 33
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
433K 40.3K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...