Up All Night: A One Direction...

By MaKonedirection97

Nia Hawthorne and Charlotte Higgins are two normal teenage girls that have a huge crush on a huge boyband. Wh... More

Chapter 2: The Night of Our Lives
Chapter 3: Graduation Time
Chapter 4: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 5: Last Day
Chapter 6: The Unforgettable Happened
Chapter 7: Goodbye's
Chapter 8: Love and Tears
Chapter 9: Sad Days
Chapter 10: These Are My Friends
Chapter 11: No Way
Chapter 12: Party Time!
Chapter 13: Now You're in New York
Chapter 14: Lost in the Big Apple
Chapter 15: Flat Sweet Flat
Chapter 16: Birthday's
Chapter 17: Friends
Chapter 18: Surprises
Chapter 19: Thanksgiving
Chapter 20: Don't Believe Everything
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: Just Trust Me
Chapter 23: Believe Me
Chapter 24: Christmas
Chapter 25: Touring/Epilogue

Chapter 1: An Epic Concert

6.7K 36 26
By MaKonedirection97

Hello, Wattpad readers. We are Morgan and Kacie. We love One Direction and we have started writing fan fiction at the beginnin of May and found this awesome website that could share our ideas with other fans of One Direction. We put it on here to see what other people thought of it, so we could get feedback on whether we were good at writing or not. Anyways, we are going to try to add a chapter on at least once a week, if not more. If we get fans, we will think of an awesome, cute nickname for you. xxoo. The storyline: Two teenage girls, that are huge fans of One Direction, finally get their chance to meet the boys. Comment on this if you want to read the ups and down of Nia and Charlotte. Thank you!

 Okay, well we decided that we were going to update it anyways. :)

Prolouge:

            Nia Hawthorne and Charlotte Higgins had always been huge fans of One Direction.  One Direction had always been there for them through the rough times even though they didn’t know each other.  The girls were very excited because they bought tickets for their tour in the United States.  They were in San Diego for Spring Break their senior year. 

Chapter 1: An Epic Concert

Nia’s Point of View:

            I was so excited that I was going to a One Direction concert with my best friend to see the boys that we’ve grown so fond of.  That day, we spent it listening to them and watching their tour diaries.  We laughed so hard, we were crying.  The day before we went shopping and found the perfect outfit.  The concert started at 7:30 but we decided that we would leave our hotel room an hour and a half early so we could talk to other directioners that were standing outside the stadium.  When we were ready, we looked absolutely amazing.  I was wearing short white shorts and purple shirt with floral decoration on it with a pair of sparkly black Sperry’s. Charlotte was wearing a skirt with a tan shirt that she made adorable with a pair of cowgirl boots. We both wore our long dark brown hair down, natural. Mine was a really tight curl and Charlotte’s was straight.  We hoped in our rental car which was a silver 2012 Charger.

Charlotte’s Point of View:

            I had been waiting for this moment for the past year.  We were finally going to see One Direction in concert.  I could barely contain my excitement. When we arrived at the stadium, Nia turned the car off  and we got out to talk to some new people.  We couldn’t believe it, there was already a line forming outside of the stadium!  Nia and I walked to the back of the line and heard screaming fans.  We had no idea what was going on, so we tried to look around the right side of the line and I almost screamed.  That’s when I saw them.  Five gorgeous boys were walking inside a gate, heading in our direction.  When they passed us, I swear, Harry looked right at me with his deep green eyes and stopped to stand in front of me.  I nearly fainted at the sight.  If I actually did faint, I knew no one would catch me because Nia’s eyes were locked on Niall’s as he stood right in front of her.  When Liam, Louis, and Zayn realized that Harry and Niall stopped following them and were staring at us, they came back.  The boys just pulled on Harry and Niall’s arm and we just stared at them, speechless.  Had I really just had an amazing moment with Harry Edward Styles, the boy I had dreamed of meeting since I first laid eyes on his beautiful face?  No, I couldn’t have.  I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming, expecting that I would wake up, but I realized that I was wide awake and I was just face to face with Harry Styles.  

Niall’s Point of View:

            That girl was probably the most beautiful girl I have seen in my eighteen years of life and I didn’t even say one word to her.  What is wrong with me?  I’ve always been a little nervous when I talk to pretty girls, but when I was with them I could talk a little.  When I saw that girl, I could barely breathe.  I was falling for a girl and I didn’t even know her name and probably would never see her again. 

Harry’s Point of View:

            What Makes You Beautiful. That’s the first thing I thought of when I saw this chick. Everything about her was breathtaking. From her gorgeous flowing hair to her tan skinny legs; I couldn’t draw my eyes away from her. I would of went up to her and asked her for the digits, but I just STOOD THERE. Flapping idiot. I’m supposed to be the stud! I don’t even know this girl’s name and look what she’s doing to me.

Louis’ Point of View:

            I had to get them out of there! They were going to embarrass themselves because they weren’t talking! I could tell Harry was falling for her though.  Since I was closer to Harry, I could tell when he really liked a girl, and he did.  I had to help him out.  When Harry and Niall weren’t paying attention, I ran back over to the girls. 

“Okay, look, Niall and Harry could barely breathe when they saw you. Is there any way I could get your name and numbers so their lives will be spectacular?” I said with a wink. They got a piece of paper and wrote down their name and numbers and I slipped it into my back pocket. “Thanks girls,” I said as I ran back to the boys.  They didn’t even notice I was gone.

Nia’s Point of View:

            Did Louis Tomlinson really ask for MY number for Niall Horan? The only reason why I was still standing was because I was leaning up against the gate that One Direction was on the other side of not even two minutes ago.  Girls around Charlotte and I were snickering and giving us rude looks, but we didn’t care.  When the line started moving, I realized that it was 6:30 and they were letting people in so they could sit down.  As we got closer to the door, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Liam walked back by us and Louis winked because he was the only one that saw us and we had our own little secret with him that the other boys didn’t know about.  When we found our front row seats, we immediately sat down.  The only thing going on in my head was the fact that Louis Tomlinson has my number in his back pocket.  Just then I got a text from an unknown number.  It said “I hope to see you backstage after the concert. ;) Xx. –Niall.” I squealed with excitement and jumped up.  The people around us must have thought that I was insane because I jumped about a foot in the air.  Charlotte acted like she didn’t know me, but when I sat back down and showed her what Niall said, she jumped higher than I did.  When I realized that we wouldn’t be able to get backstage, I told him, but he said he would let Paul know to let us through.  I was shaking with excitement.  They came out on stage and when I saw Niall, I had the biggest smile on my face and so did he when our eyes met. 

Charlotte’s Point of View:

            “I should’ve, I should’ve, oh, I should’ve kissed you.” Nia and I sang with One Direction.  Harry looked directly at me when he sang this verse.  I felt myself blush.  He was so cute!  We knew all the words to every song they sung and we sang right along with them.  When they sang “What Makes You Beautiful”, they pulled five lucky girls up on stage with them.  Niall looked right at Nia and smiled while he helped her up on stage and Harry took my hand and the next thing I knew, I was on stage with my best friend and One Direction.  It was like a dream come true.  It was the last song of the night, so they helped us off the stage, but not before we got a quick kiss on the cheek.  I felt all the blood rush to my face.  Harry winked at me, and walked me back to my seat.  He was such a gentleman. 

Liam’s Point of View:

            Even though I loved touring with the guys, I really missed my family and Danielle.  As soon as we got off stage, I was on my phone texting Dani.  Fans started to come around us to get pictures so I had to put my phone away.  Fans came and went, but Niall and Harry acted like they were waiting for someone.  They were pacing and jumping up and down nervously. 

“What are you guys doing?” I asked them.

Louis replied for them, “They’re waiting for the love of their lives to walk through that door right there.” Zayn laughed and Harry pushed him off of the arm of the couch that he was sitting on.

Just then, two drop-dead gorgeous girls walked through the door.  At the sight of them, Niall and Harry stood straighter and had the biggest smiles on their faces.  I knew that’s who they were waiting for.  I looked at Zayn, who was almost drooling.  I was going to go up to him and hit him in the head so he would close his mouth, but I gave Louis a look and he hit him for me.  Louis broke the silence first and introduced the girls to Niall and Harry.  They hugged each other and since they already had their numbers, we all spent the next fifteen minutes talking before they were ushered out by Paul.  Since we had a tour in Denver the next night, we had a long trip ahead of us.  When we were on the bus, I would see a light from a phone screen turn on for a few seconds and then turn off.  I could tell that Niall and Harry were already texting the girls.  I looked over at Niall who was sleeping next to me, and every text he got, he would have the biggest grin on his face. I had never seen him like this.  He was truly falling for Nia Hawthorne.

Nia’s Point of View:

            After our amazing time in California, we realized that it was time to go home.  We took our Charger back to the rental place and boarded the plane.  We had a four hour flight ahead of us until we got back to Indianapolis, Indiana.  Even though I was going to miss California, I was missing my family and friends even more. During the flight, Charlotte and I slept like we’d never slept before.  We had the best seats in First Class.  When the plane landed, we got our bags and left the airport.  We drove my 2012 black Camaro that I got for my eighteenth birthday home and I dropped Charlotte off.  When I got home, my mom, dad, and sister were excited to see me and hear about my trip.  My little sister, Sophia, that was four years younger than me was also a huge fan of One Direction.  When I told my family about the concert, I looked right at my sister when I told her that I met them.  She screamed and almost fainted.  I had always been pretty close to my sister, so I took her out to eat so she could ask me about them without my parents interupting me while I talked.  After we ate, we went to a movie and I realized that I missed my little sister. 

Charlotte’s Point of View:

            As I walked through the door, my parents gave me the biggest hug and demanded that I tell them how my trip went.  I didn’t want to be rude, but I really just wanted to go to my room and sleep in my own bed.  After I told them that the concert was great and that I met them, my mom screamed because she got really excited.  It was the funniest thing I had seen all day, but mostly because I was really tired.  I went to my huge bedroom and fell on my bed.  I was asleep within seconds.  When I woke up, I had the cutest text from Harry.  It said, “I hope you made is safely home.  I’m really glad I met such a wonderful and beautiful girl like you.  Definitely the best concert that we’ve been on.  I hope to see you soon, love. Xxx –Harry.”  I was smiling uncontrolably.  I decided that I should go see one of my friends that I’d been close with for the past few years, but we werent as close as Nia and I were.  His name was Alex.  We’d been best friends from the beginning and I never liked him any more than that, and he was the one that was always there for me when I needed someone, so he was the first one I told (of my friends besides Nia) about Harry.  I drove my white Jeep Wrangler over to Alex’s house.  I told him about my spring break and careful not to leave out any details about the concert.  When I finished my story, he just stared at me, dumbfounded.  I had no idea what was wrong with him, just when Harry texted me, “Thinking about you. Getting ready for tonights concert, wishing you were here. X” I smiled, and told Alex that I had to go, and got up and left.  Normally, he would walk me out the door, but this time, he sat on the couch and didn’t even say bye to me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 837 30
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are best mates, best mates and nothing more. Louis is dating Eleanor, and the thought of them together makes Harry s...
198K 4.7K 39
Cassie Brooks. A normal teenage girl. She gets bullied. By the most popular boy in school, Louis Tomlinson. He has a crew. Their names are, Harry St...
6.6K 114 24
Harry and Louis had been dating for 6 months now and still only Zayn, Niall and Liam knew about it. Harry was protective of Louis and would do anythi...
16.7K 340 39
Alex isn't your typical nerd. Yes she gets bullied and beaten. But it's all about to change when she becomes friends with Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Za...