Amyplier

Per Emilypliergram

Amyplier, a celebrity fanfiction. Amy Nelson and celebrity Mark Fischbach run into each other at the mall...w... Més

1. Starbucks
2. Hmm
3. Texts
4. Chica
5. Planet Peebles
6. Call
7. Jack's New Girlfriend
8. Swimming Around
9. Invites
10. Pool Party
11. Hey, Amy
12. Whine
13. Vet
14. Chica Not-So-Pica
15. Big News
16. Whoa-ly Crap
17. Meanwhile
18. Back to the Vet
19. Overnight
20. King of the Squirrels
21. Autograph
22. Great
23. I'll Be Fine
24. Dresses
25. I Forgot
26. Is She Going to Make it
27. Miracle Dog
28. Amy
29. Celebration
30. Wedding Day
31. Emergency Room
32. The "P" Word
33. Unexpected and Even More Unexpected
34. PoopyPie
35. I Got My Eyes On You
36. Graphic Designs
37. Best Friends For-Not-Ever
38. Wakey-Wakey
39. Angeles Diner
40. Signe's Place
42. Mark's Favorite Fangirl

41. Lie

103 2 1
Per Emilypliergram

     Signe's phone vibrates in her back pocket and she slides it out. Amy's eyes are dead on the TV, so Signe doesn't think she'll notice her slipping out of the room for a moment.

"Hey," said Signe. "You got it?"

"Yeah, coming over now. I've got what I need."

Signe walks back into the living room to sit with Amy.

"Who was that?" asked Amy, eyes still on the TV.

"Felix," she lied, sitting down on the sofa.

"I know when you're lying! Do you think I'm dumb?!" Amy said before she swallowed another spoonful of ice cream.

"It was Felix," Signe lied again.

"I can't believe you!" said Amy, as she shook her head slightly from side to side, tears escaping from her eyes and dripping onto her shirt.

Amy put the tub of ice cream down on the table and got up from the couch. She looked at Signe and shook her head once more. She grabbed her purse and slung the door open, only to find Chica with a small, dark purple, velvety box inbetween her jaws.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

570K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
865K 53.1K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...