Swasan- His Love Her Strength...

By ridhi_gupta

Highest Rank in Fanfiction. #23 on 04.06.2017 #27 on 03.06.2017 #32 on 01.06.2017 #37 on 05.05.2017 #41 on 25... More

Chapter 1: Accident
Chapter 2: A Shock
Chapter 3: Breakdown
Chapter 4: True Colors
Chapter 5: Sanskar
Chapter 6: Flashback
Chapter 7: Guilt
Chapter 8: Plan
Chapter 9: No Swaragini
Chapter 10: Stranger
Chapter 11: Maheshwari..??
Chapter 12: Failure
New Entry
Chapter 13: Dad..??
Chapter 14: Ms. Suicide
Chapter 15: 7 Promises
Chapter 16: First Victory✌
Chapter 17: File Attack
Chapter 18: Swasan❤
Chapter 19: Caught..??
Chapter 20: Accusations
Chapter 21: Pay Back
Chapter 22: Masked Man
Chapter 23: Permission
Chapter 24: Jealous
Chapter 25: Realisation
Chapter 26: Marriage?😳
Chapter 27: Scared Ragini
Chapter 28: Blast
Chapter 29: Devil😈
Chapter 30: Secrets
Chapter 31: Ignorance
Chapter 32: Hospital
Chapter 33: Healing Him
Demands
Chapter 34: I hate you Sanskar
Chapter 35: Divorce
Chapter 36: Birthday🎉 (part a)
Chapter 36: Birthday🎉(part b)
Chapter 36: Birthday🎉 (part c)
Chapter 37: Star☆ (part a)
New Story
Chapter 37: Star☆ (part b)
Chapter 37: Star☆ (part c)
Chapter 38: Misunderstanding😱
Chapter 39: Accepting the Proposal
Chapter 40: Movie
Chapter 41: Ice- Cream
Chapter 42: True Face
Chapter 43: Baby
Chapter 44: Dadi in Trouble
Chapter 45: Happiness
Chapter 46: Sangeet
Chapter 47: Golmaal
Chapter 48: Golmaal 2
Cover
Chapter 49: Fear
New Story
Chapter 50: Pure Bond
Chapter 51: Mood Swings (part a)
Chapter 51: Mood Swings (part b)
Important Note
Chapter 53: Fantasy
Chapter 54: Abnormal Baby
Chapter 55: The Wedding
Epilogue A
Officially Commited❤
Thank You❤
Epilogue B
Important
Epilogue C
Epilogue D
Epilogue E
Promo
Epilogue F

Chapter 52: Planning

5.3K 333 212
By ridhi_gupta

Chapter 52

Scene 1

Next Day

@Night

"You are useless." Shouted Swara standing in front of car on the side of the road and hit it with her feet, hands wrapped around her chest and nostrils flaring.

"I hate you so much." She said while glaring the car with a moueing expression.

"I said you to get defected but no you are extra loyal to Sanskar. What will I do know? Pleasee get some damages." She talked to car and at last pleaded her while Sanskar was standing in the ice-cream parlour looking at her confusingly.

He remember the time they left home she was all fine but suddenly now her mental state is not fine?

"Will our baby be fine with her?" He thought worried about the little life in her womb and was wondering what all their baby will be like.

He shrugged his shoulders imagining their child just as Swara, cribbing, pouting, blabbering and top of all threathening him.

"I just wish Our baby will have some of my qualities." He thought and took the ice-cream and came out.

While, Swara was still busy on her own world talking with the car😉, while he now started to notice her every action, her cute pouty lips, hands waving in air, eyes blinking and widening every now and then.

He was walking and smiling to himself shaking his head seeing the Antique piece in front of him, His Antique Piece❤.

"Swara." He called her coming near her and giving a cone of ice-cream, but she turned around and stood pouting telling she is angry.

"Ok baba, remain angry with me but atleast have this Ice-Cream." He said sighing on remembering that his wife is angry on him for coming late from office.

She turned a little and saw the ice-cream from the corner of her eyes, he noticed her and smiled to himself.

She licked her lips seeing Ice-Cream and then immediately grabbed ice-cream and moved forward, it happened so quick that Sanskar was shocked, he thought for sure she will do something like this but with this speed leaving a nail mark on him.

"Jungli Biwi." He murmered and kept his hand in his mouth and gently sucked it.

"Jaaan." He said with a sugar coated voice, held her from her shoulders while she was removing the wrapper still.

"Hmm.." she hummed being busy in her work.

"Sorry." He murmered in her ears slightly touching it, while she just nodded and forwarded the ice-cream to him, he left her in shock and take 2 steps back.

"Who. Oo... aar..ee youu..?" He asked sweating, Swara glared at him seeing his drama and started to eat her ice-cream.

"Mere pass hi license nhi hai drame ka?" He thought and sighed.

"I am forgiving you as I dont want to fight." She said and moved towards him, handeling him ice-cream wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I love you Sanskar." She said and pecked his chest, this again gave a shock to Sanskar.

"Aaj isse kya hua? Bhagwan itna mehrban mujhpe?" He thought and grinned😆.

"Shona." He called for her while she snuggled more in his arms.

"I Love You So Much." She said pecking his chest again.

"What Happened?" Sanskar asked.

"Nothing, I just want to be with you." She said and hugged him more hiding herself in his embrace.

"Swara...??"

"Nothing I became Senti." She said breaking the hug and showing her 32 teeth to him😆.

"Seriously?" He asked sighing as he became tensed seeing her like this, rubbing his thumb over her cheek.

"Haan you came late, i was waiting for whole 1 minutes 20 seconds, and I became tensed you know." She said while Sanskar nodded his head understanding her.

"I am Sorry, I will try to come early from next time." He said with a smile, which she returned and nodded.

Sometimes they can be so cute, na? Madly In Love❤

"Vaise you didnt reply to my 'I LOVE YOU' for 2 times." She said and pouted sadly.

"Oo." He said.

"Oo..??? Huhh. Idiot." She said angrily.

"Aha. Fine. I love you too. I love you sooo much.." he said kissing her cheek.

She rubbed her cheek angrily.

"Nooo. Write it for 1000 times on a page." She said.

Sanskar gave her 'are-you-serious-look' while she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine anything else, Your Highness." He said bowing down in front of her, she giggled listening to it.

"Acha now come, its late." Sanskar said and started to walk.

"Okay." She said and moved towards the car.

****

Scene 2

RamTa Room (MM)

"Akash."

"Antariskh mein bhejna hai kya chore ko" sujata said as soon  as Ram said the name.

"Navin." Ram suggested again.

"Haye mahra ram g. I dont know why I am asking from you, from last 1 hour you are suggesting names like yourself only. Mahre chore ke bache ka naam soch rhe hai uss hisab se batao." Sujata scolded him while he pouted.

(Ram and pout😂)

"Sujata, if you dont like my suggestions then think on your own." He said finally after the torcher of 1 hour and stood up, while Sujata held her hand and pulled him back on bed.

"Na na g, why are you getting angry? These all names are so good, but think something unique and nice one na." She said.

Ram nodded and kept his index finger on his chin and started to think.

"Rubina." Shouted Uttara who was sitting on the floor thinking.

"Uttara shut up and think something nice." This time scolded Ansh to her, sitting beside her on floor keeping his head on her shoulder lightly being scared of Ram.😉

"This is nice only." Uttara said turning towards him angrily.

"O pleasee. Suju darling you only tell her."

"Haan Uttara Ansh is saying right. Think something of this century atleast, you are whole gone on your dad." She sighed sadly.

"My bad." Said Ansh and recieved a Slap from Uttara on shoulder.

"Ouch shadi se pehle soshan." He said rubbing the area.

"Wait lets do one thing, change the planning system, now you both (RamTa) think about the name for Girl's and we (Uttsnsh) will think for Boy's and remember these names are for my sister's baby so dont go to your era." He said eyeing Ram and Uttara.

From last 1 hour, they are discussing the name of the baby divided into teams.

"Finally..!! I ordered every item required for baby, it will be delieverd in a week." Said Dida entering the scene.

"Wah Dida...!! So fast..!! You are best." Said ansh smiling happily.

Every family member busy in planning for the arrival of new member in their ways.

****

Scene 3

"I would have thought to forgive you once if you would have told me it in first thinking of this as a mistake you were not in control of, but later you hid it from me, yourself even after knowing everything. That is where you cheated me MR. LAKSH MAHESHWARI and I can never forgive you for this. I hate you. I hate myself to love you." Said Ragini standing in front of Laksh holding his collar, who was asking for her forgiveness a few seconds back.

"I will leave you and your life as soon as once Swara will be married to Ansh and happy in her life." She said looking at him with tears flowing down her eyes, " I always hated her , did bad with her just because of you. I was so mad that I didnt saw that she is my sister and today the person I chose above her, above everyone cheated me. I am hating myself so much." She sat down crying.

"Raaginni." Laksh shouted and kneeled down, he was about to hold her but she pushed him back instead making him to fall on his butt.

"Leave me pleasee." She pleaded still crying.

"Dont come near me. Pleasee leave me alone. Go away.. goooooo.." she shouted at him, he was scared already to see her crying and not wanting to stress her more and not understanding anything he left.

While Ragini sat their crying.

After few minutes,

"I wont let you be like me." She said placing her hand on her belly and cried more.

****

Scene 4

Midnight

Swasan Room

"Sanskar." Called Swara who was lying on his chest looking at the ceiling.

"Hmmm." He replied stroking her hair and pecking her head time to time.

"I am not getting sleep."

"Try you will get it soon." He said patting her head.

"No na. Boring person. I am not getting sleep, lets do something intersting." She said sitting straight on the bed.

"Slowly Swara." He scolded while getting up himself.

"Solly" she said holding her one ear.

"Now lets do something."

"Do what?"

"Let me think." She said and kept her finger on his head.

"You also think." She said and winked at her while he shook his head.

****

Scene 5

Dark room

The lady switched on the light and was revealed to be Shomi and the one who was having file was AYUSH😜.

Precap: Band Baja Baraat.

After sooo long right..???
I know this is not good as it was supposed to be.
I am so sorry.

I have written it after lonnnnggggg time, so didnt get pace and dont know somehow completed it bcz was feeling bad for keeping you all waited.

Do tell me if you find this boring??

Next 2 chapters, revenge will end so please be patient.🙏

Aur apne apne dresses alter kr liye na😉 you will need them soon😜

Thank you

Love you all.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 43.2K 66
Sanskar pinned her to a shelf blocking her way, his hand wrapping her waist and holding her tightly. Swara looked at this with wide eyes. "What are...
122K 4.8K 10
This Ts based on track where Raglak married, Sanskar save Swara, bring her from hospital to save her marriage with Laksh, but SwaSan stunned knowi...
134K 11.1K 54
Their lives were going smoothly with friendship ,care and love.. untill one day!! _________________________________ She felt something inside her bre...
74.5K 2.7K 14
**** Scene 1 Ragini(blushing) : I love Laksh Swara(excited) : Omg omg rago.. I m very happy for u.. I will help u in proposing him.. Dont worry he wi...