A Class Trip to...WHERE?!

By Animelover3313

I know there is a lot of stories... or rather fanfic about Tsuna's class going to Italy during their class tr... More

A/N
The Plan
The start of the plan
What are you planning? And there's more?!
Confrontation
Information for the trip
Plan in motion
Tsuna's anger, Introductions and Poison cooking
Bad feeling
Teaching them properly (1)
13 Wonders (Ok I suck at creativity)
Teaching them properly (2)
Teaching them properly (3)
Teaching them properly (4)
End of part 1, Beginning of part 2
First Generation on the move
Trinisette Siblings
Varia
The Meeting
Papa Reborn
War
Hostage
Fight
A/N
Soo... Fight?
A/N ;-;
The Truth
What happened?
The End

Reborn's day

4.3K 122 43
By Animelover3313

WARNING⚠:

MANY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES

GOKUDERA & G'S COLOURFUL WORDS

------------------------------------------------

"Hi" Normal conversation

"Hi" Speaking Italian

'Hi' Thought

'Hi' Text

"Hi" Someone on the phone talking

-------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT OWN KHR! I ONLY OWN THIS STORY PLOT! (。・ω・。)
-------------------------------------------------

ENJOY!

REBORN POV. (Hehe finally :P)

'That Dame Tsuna better not be awake... Well more fun for me if he is' I smirked as I reached Tsuna's room.

I went in the room to see Dame Tsuna resting, looking totally exhausted.

"Ugh..." He groaned and slowly opening his eyes.

"Re..born..?" He rubbed his eyes.

Damn, he look terrible.

"Rest Dame Tsuna" I sat on the chair next to his bed.

"You changed back to your adult form.." He rubbed his temples.

"Sleep. Don't make me repeat. Or I will make you sleep" I smirked and took out a gun.

"Alright alright jeez..." He chuckled weakly.

"Can you give me some painkillers Reborn?" He groaned.

"Hm" I don't take orders from other people but I'll make an exception for him this time.

I took his painkillers and a glass of water on the desk and hand it over to him.

"Thanks" He smiled and took it.

I put the glass and painkillers back on the desk and force him to lay down on his bed.

"You didn't ask Primo how to stop the headache?" I asked.

"Ah.. No" He put his hand on top of his eyes.

"Hm, why not?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well.. I had time to ask him and he is a guide right now... Now that the Shimon Famiglia has come, he has most likely went to reunite with Corzart..." He coughed softly.

"Hm, still as caring as ever I see" I sighed.

"That's what the Boss of the Famiglia do, isn't it? You have always been teaching me that, saying that Bosses put their family before themselves" He chuckled weakly.

"Heh, I had to or how else will it be drilled into your cowardly self?" I smirked.

"... True" He gave an embarrassed smile.

"Now go sleep" I stood up, preparing to leave.

"Stay with me a little longer Reborn, it's been a long since we can spend some time talking to each other alone" He gave a small smile.

"This is what I get when I get too attached to my student huh" I sighed.

"Heh.. Serves you right" He grinned. 

"Hn, so what you want to talk about?" I asked and look at the ceiling.

"Well..." He  grinned and started talking happily.

I smirked at what he just said.

"Nice idea you have there... I'll ask Spanner and his group to see what they can do about it" I look at him to see him dozing off.

"Go sleep, stop being persistent about it, you need it" I sighed and shook my  head.

"...Fine.." He pout and closed his eyes.

"Alright 'm gonna leave for real this time" I chuckled softly at his antics and left the room.

I went straight to Spanner and his group to talk about what Tsuna had said to me.

"Interesting... We'll see what we can do about it" Shouichi nodded.

"We'll work on it now" Gianinni smiled.

"When do you guys need it?" Spanner asked.

"As soon as possible" I left the room.

'Now let's see what should I do now..' I yawned softly.

I went to the kitchen to get some espresso to see Kyoko and Haru prepare some snacks.

"I assume that is for Dame Tsuna?" I smirked.

"Oh Reborn-chan! I still can't get use to the adult you..." Haru pout.

"Yes these are for Tsuna-kun.. Is he ok?" Kyoko asked, looking concerned.

Well in my opinion, Kyoko is good for Dame Tsuna, that idiot student of mine then decided to get over Kyoko, treating her like a sister...

Well Kyoko would be a great wife for him, too bad.

And Haru.. Is just to enthusiastic, pretty annoying for me. But a good fit for Gokudera...

And when did I became such a matchmaker?

So much for the Greatest Hitman in the world right now..

"Yeah, Dame Tsuna is fine right now. Don't wake him up, he's sick and needs a lot of rest" I sighed.

"Ok! Oh, what do you need Reborn-chan? Since you came to the kitchen.." Haru asked.

"Espresso"

"Well thought so, here I prepared it when you came in" Kyoko handed me the cup of hot espresso.

"Thanks" I took the cup and went out of the kitchen.

Hmm, pretty sure the the Vongola Primo is hanging around with Shimon Primo..

I walk around to see the first generation guardians guiding the students.

Well to be accurate, the rain, sun and storm guardian.

Guess Alaude and Daemon left to somewhere.

And the other acrobalenos too.. Well expected. Fon and Aria probably followed the others to stop their conflicts. 

"Oh Hitman" G sighed.

"How's your job?" I smirked.

"I'm killing Giotto" Whoa, that's some killing aura. Not bad.

"Well bless Giotto when he come back, he's definitely getting killed" Knuckle chuckled. 

"Maa G... I'm sure Giotto is coming back... soon.." Asari smiled nervously.

"That's what I call bulls**t, he went of with Corzart! I lost them halfway! How the f**k did he even manage to make me f**king lose him all the time?! Damn that shitty Hyper Intuition!" G cursed.

"Ho~ Remember you're in front of kids" I grin evilly.

"F**k you hitman" G pointed that finger to me.

"Sorry, don't wanna" I walk away while hearing G loud curses.

Well, that was amusing.

Well let's see how is Dame Tsuna's guardians doing..

"STOP PULLING MY ARM YOU BASEBALL FREAK!"

"Maa Gokudera, we are just helping"

"BE A MAN OCTOPUS HEAD!"

"NO! GET F**K OFF ME!"

Just what those three is doing... 

I sighed and facepalmed.

"What are you three doing?" I fold my arms, giving them a disapproving look.

"Ah Reborn-san!" Gokudera's eyes widened.

"Yo kid!" Yamamoto grinned.

"I'm not a kid right now.." I sighed.

"YO REBORN!" Ryohei exclaimed enthusiastically.

Seriously, I find Haru and Ryohei are more like siblings...

"Keep your volume down, Dame Tsuna is resting"

"Is Juudaimme ok?" Gokudera looked worried.

"He's a little sick, let him rest" I sighed.

How many more times do I have to explain?

"I'll cheer him up with some sushi later" Yamamoto grinned. 

"I'll check on Sawada later to make sure he's alright" Ryohei looked alarmed.

"Well no worries, Dame Tsuna just mostly need some sleep... But what are you two doing to Gokudera?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah! Let me go!" Gokudera continue to struggle from Yamamoto's grasp.

"Well, we tried to entertain the kids... And Lambo started throwing grenade everywhere. Gokudera got caught in the explosion, we are trying to check if he got any injuries but he has been struggling and thrashing around, it's hard to let Senpai to check and heal him" Yamamoto smiled tiredly, obviously tired from keeping Gokudera still.

"I'd rather die than to let you guys take off my clothes!" Gokudera growled.

  "Why? We are all guys, no need to be shy" Ryohei raised an eyebrow, obviously confused at Gokudera's behaviour.

"Well, are you going to continue this the whole day?" I gave them a poker face.

"If there's a need to" Yamamoto shrugged.

I shook my head and went over to Gokudera.

"Reborn-san..?" He looked wary.

I knocked him out.

"Check now" I shook my head.

Yamamoto did not let go o Gokudera and Ryohei quickly lift up  Gokudera's shirt to see if there is any injuries.

"Woah.." Yamamoto's eyes widened when he saw Gokudera's body.

It was full of scars.

Ryohei started to use his sun flames on Gokudera's injury.

"He only got a scratch, nothing to worry... Well if the scars are the reason, he should have just said it" Ryohei sighed.

"Put him in the infirmary when you're done, he would be even more angered if you go in his room without his permission" I look at the rooftop to see Hibari resting.

I'm surprised he didn't come down to 'bite these three to death' when they made so much noise.

Well looks like he got a soft spot for these groups of 'herbivores'.

I smirked and left the place.

"It's too weak"

"S-sorry"

"Don't apologized dear Chrome, try again kufufufu"

"Nufufufu, weak" 

I raised an eyebrow at that.

It coming from the garden.

I walk to the garden, seeing Daemon and Mukuro already glaring at each other, preparing to fight.

"M-mukuro-sama! Don't fight here!" Chrome panicked.

"He insulted you and that means he insulted me" Mukuro smirked but his eyes weren't smiling at all.

"Considering what Chrome did at the Acrobaleno Arc... I won't consider that weak" Viper deadpanned.

"Keep you volume down" I walk towards them.

"Oya oya" Mukuro gave me an amused look.

"You're in your adult form already?" Viper sighed.

"Well as much as I hate Verde, his inventions are nothing to laugh at" I fold my arms.

"Nufufu, interesting" Daemon look at me, observing me.

I ignored his stare.

"Why do we have to keep our down Reborn-san..?" Chrome asked me shyly.

"Dame Tsuna is resting"

"Ho~?" Daemon raised an eyebrow.

"Kufufufu so he decided to leave himself vulnerable" Mukuro chuckled.

"Hm, I assume the Vongola Intuition?" Daemon smirked.

I nodded.

"He could just call Giotto to seal the Vongola Intuition for a certain amount of time, Giotto used to seal his own Vongola Intuition just to sleep" Daemon shook his head.

"...." I blinked.

Seal the Vongola Intuition?

So Vongola Primo could do that.

"I see, but keep your volume down. All of you surely don't want something to happen to you.. right?" I smiled but my eyes were glaring at them. Mukuro and Daemon especially.

They didn't reply me but I knew their response just by seeing them sweating.

I walk off to find Vongola Primo.

"GIOTTO STOP PULLING ME"

"BUT IT'S BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME"

"SO BY NOT SEEING ME FOR A LONG TIME, YOU PULL ME ALL OVER THE VONGOLA MANSION?!" 

"B-but..."

I walk towards the two primo.

"Vongola Primo, Shimon Primo" I greeted.

"Ah, hitman-san" Vongola Primo look at me pouting.

"Just call me Reborn" I sighed at that nickname.

"So what brings you here Reborn?" Shimon Primo smiled.

"I need Vongola Primo to seal Dame Tsuna's Vongola Intuition"

Vongola Primo blink and look at me questioning.

"He can't sleep and he's sick" I explained.

Vongola Primo's face paled.

"MY CUTE LITTLE GRANDSON IS SICK?!" 

"Yes, he's at his own room and-"

"I'M GOING NOW!" Vongola Primo flew away as fast as lightning.

"GIOTTO YOU FORGOT TO LET GO OF ME!"

"FOLLOW ME TO SEE MY CUTE LITTLE GRANDSON!"

"GIOTTOOOOOOO!!!"

I rubbed my temples.

With all that commotion, I'm pretty sure that Dame Tsuna woke up already..

And seeing what just happened, I pity Shimon Primo a lot.

I sighed and wanting to have a sip of espresso from my cup, but it was already finished.

I have been drinking my espresso without knowing..

Oh well. 

I walked towards the kitchen to get more espresso.

"Oh Reborn-chan! You're here again!" Haru exclaimed.

"Oh! More espresso?" Kyoko giggled.

"Yeah" I sighed and handed Kyoko my cup.

"How could you even drink that bitter thing?" Hana gave a me a weird look.

"I like bitter things and I see this time you're here too " I shrugged

"Yeah, I was cleaning my room just now" Hana explained.

"I see" I nodded as I took the cup from Kyoko again.

"I assume that the snacks are done?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's in the refrigerator" Haru smiled.

"Alright, I'll go see Dame Tsuna now" I walk towards Dame Tsuna's room.

I open the door to see Vongola Primo sealing Dame Tsuna's  Vongola Intuition.

"Oh Reborn, you're here" Shimon Primo greeted me in a soft tone.

 "So how is it?" I asked, in the same soft tone as him.

"It's done. He's temperature is a little high but nothing to worry. He's sleep deprived too, we should let him rest the whole day" Vongola Primo look at Dame Tsuna with a worried look. 

"He's strong. Nothing worry about but we need to put our guard up even more since there will soon be an enemy attack" I frowned.

"For now, use my Vongola Intuition for reference, Tsuna cannot get anymore stress than this now... We need someone to look after him" Vongola Primo frowned.

"The guardians will do it since it's their boss here, we should tell Vongola Nono about this" Shimon said.

"Good idea, let's go" We went out of Tsuna's room.

I called Yamamoto to go into Tsuna's room to look after him since Gokudera is currently resting.

"Sure, I'll be there in a minute!" Yamamoto anwered me cheerfully.

I hope all this will go smoothly.

TBC

NO. OF WORDS: 2063

-------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE✿❀✿:

I'M BACKKKKKK

I'M SO HAPPY~ SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG! EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!

I'm so dead next week since results are going to be back..

Well I hope you enjoy this chapter, the title is random, I didn't know what to put ;-;

I suck at creativity T_T

Well I promised to write longer chapters... I tried and increased it to 2000 words for make up for the slow updates. I squeezed mt brain juice alright.

I don't know how much chapters this story will have, I can't even think of a number.

To be honest, I'm surprised that this story has already 20 chapters (including this chapter).

I thought I would get it done over with it but I didn't. I'm very happy that this story has 1K votes and awesome number of views. I helped me to continue to write even when I ran out of ideas. I sincerely thank all of you for your support!

And I never thought I would get followers so thank you followers too! Love you guys!

Never worry about me abandoning this story because it will not happen. I want to e those type of writers that finish one story before starting a new one ya know?

I'm kinda OCD about having an incomplete story, it just irritates me so I will finish this story no matter what!

It's funny seeing how this story is still incomplete since I started this story last year around the starting of November.

That's all!

Sayonara~(≧∇≦)/       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.9K 61
Sawada Tsunayoshi was send to Giotto. But Something is off, Because Tsuna wasn't the same. Note:I don't own KHR
24K 325 17
So i don't see people using cubic deck in their story so im doing it. Also this my first story so sorry if the story is pretty bad Also I don't own Y...
91.4K 3.7K 33
One meeting... One Action... One Incident... Changed everything... "I can't be a star that shine brightly at the sky like them. But at least the very...
63.7K 1.8K 28
"Who are you?" "Don't you remember us, Tsuna?" "Do I know you?" "Tsuna........." "Get out, I don't know you" "But......" "Just get out. Your presence...