Real Madrid Group Chat

By iamzebanaaz

Just a story where Marcelo accidentally adds a girl in the Real Madrid Group Chat! Word of warning, this book... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A Year with Real Madrid - Rough Summary
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Christmas Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Thank you!

Chapter 20

1.8K 42 9
By iamzebanaaz

Angie's P.O.V.

I took a shower and got ready for the night out. It was 8 and everyone would be here anytime now. I was super proud of my outfit for the night. It was a gold mini dress which looked good and it was comfortable, everything I needed in one.

Their was a honk outside and I quickly grabbed my bag and make my way out the door locking it behind me. There were 3 SUVs, all full of people.

"Angie!!" All of them screamed in greeting. I grinned at them yelling, "Hey guys!! Are you guys ready for the best night ever?!"

"Yeah!!!" They shouted back. Gareth got out of the third car and gestured me to climb in. I went in grinning, excited to get this night started and he got in after me. The guys had hired drivers to drive us around since we were bound to get drunk tonight. Literally everyone was coming tonight. Everyone was bringing their wife or girlfriend to dinner and then to the club where a lot of other friends were also invited. Tonight was bound to be an epic night!

The whole ride over to the restaurant we were singing on the top of our lungs, laughing and making fun of each other. Soon we pulled up at the restaurant and there were a lot of paparazzi outside!

I looked at Gareth a little nervous since this was the first time I was going to face the paps. Gar understood my look and took my hand in his, "Don't worry about them. I got you." He whispered in my ear, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. I gave him a small nod and he opened the door and got out along with everyone. He offered me his hand. I took it and carefully climbed out. The paps were going crazy clicking picture and shouting. We ignored them and quickly got inside.

When all of us got in and the doors closed behind us I let out a sigh of relief. "See that wasn't so bad." Gar winked at me. I just playfully punched him on the shoulder.

Gareth and Marcelo introduced me to the new players and all the WAGs, all of them were really nice and welcoming especially Clarice (Marcelo's wife),Pilar (Sergio's wife), Vanja (Luka's wife), Macarina (Lucas's wife) and Izabel (Mateo's wife).

After introductions were made we took our seats and ordered our food. I was sitting between Gareth and Isco. As the conversation went on, Clarice said something that got everyone's attention, "So I've heard a lot about the movie night you guys had at Cristiano's. I wanna know what happened!" Soon they all were literally begging us to tell them the story.

Cristiano, Marcelo, Sergio, Theo, Lucas, Isco, Mateo, Marco, Gareth, Toni and I looked at each other and nodded. I let out a sigh and started, "Okay so listen carefully and don't let this leave this room." Everyone nodded very seriously. I let out a sigh, "So it all began when Isco and Alvaro decided to make that night the best ever and we decided to head off to the supermarket to get some stuff."

Sergio took over, "Our biggest mistake was bringing Enzo and Cristianho along with us."

Marcelo nodded, "Yeah and when they met the big kids a.k.a. Isco, Angie and Alvaro, they went crazy!"

Isco and I looked at each other and back at everyone guiltily. "I just brought the neon paint! She was the one who painted us!" Isco said pointing a finger at me. I looked at him with narrow eyes, "Traitor! And it's not my fault! You all wanted me to paint your faces when you saw Junior and Enzo! They're just kids, what's you excuse?"

"You're a good painter?" Sergio answered sheepishly. Everyone busted out laughing at that. "Wait! Why did you even want to get face painted?" Izabel asked.

Cristiano answered, "Junior and Enzo asked Angie to paint their faces as tigers and Angie did pretty good job on them so all of us decided to let Angie face paint us as well."

Lucas took up the story now, " But she didn't do a good job on us!" He game me an accusing look while I just raised my hands in the air innocently. "Anyway after that we decided to make a pillow fort just because we wanted to and that's when the fun started."

"We were watching Wild Child and watching them play pranks on people we decided to do that as well. So we split up and headed off to different parts of the house. Mateo, Angie and I headed out to the pool and poured two bottles of bubble soap into it." Toni said.

Isco started speaking after him, "Gareth and I were with the kids and they said that we should cover the whole house in toilet paper and silly strings. So we got to work."

"Cristiano and I glued everyone's shoes to the floor but it was easy to get them off so we also saran wrapped the hallways." Marcelo mentioned.

"I was too lazy to get up so I just filled a pitcher with some water and mixed the powder from a box of mac and cheese. It looked just like orange juice!" Sergio said, "All the pranks were great but Theo and Marco's prank was the best thing ever!"

Everyone was intrigued to know what it was so Sergio continued, "They both opened up the blade that directs airflow of the AC, and used a piece of plastic to make a mini hammock full of powder that they tied to the inside. They just did that and ran away silently. At first I was curious as to what they did but I didn't find out what it was until the end of the night."

"Wait! wait!" Karim said, "You all said that boss was there! I haven't heard anything about him yet!"

We all smirked at that and I took up the pleasure of telling the rest of the story, "Well that was us setting up the pranks. After everything was done Cristiano called boss and made up some silly excuse to get him there. We left the door opened and gathered in the living room when he arrived. So as soon as he stepped through the front door, he hit the plastic wrap! Then Sergio offered him and us the orange juice and since none of us suspected him we took a sip and immediately spit it out since it was terrible! As revenge Boss took Sergi's car keys and threw them into the bubble filled pool. This started a huge pillow fight! Everyone ran around the house hitting each other with pillows, slipping over the toilet paper and silly string and running into the saran wrap in various places. Over all it was a mad house! And once we calmed down, Cristiano turned the AC on, and Theo and Marco's prank was set into motion! The wind flow blew on the powder in the hammock that they had set up and created an avalanche of powder."

"It scared the hell out of us since we weren't expecting anything else to happen but then bam! A huge snow storm happened!" Marcelo explained wide eyed!

Gareth added, "And don't forget that before this Sergio had to dive into the bubble filled pool to get his car keys and he was wet! So when the power came he was basically a living snowman!"

Everyone was laughing so hard listening to the whole story, they had tears streaming down their faces in laughter. "Damn man! We missed an epic night!", Raphael said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"All of us were so damn amused when we saw Sergio! We couldn't stop laughing for hours! Finally after a few more hours we decided to get a little sleep and when we woke up, we realized what we had done.", Toni said.

"After that they all left and I called a cleaning company. It took them hours to clean everything up and they gave me so many weird looks! But it was worth it!" Cristiano concluded.

Everyone asked a couple of more questions which we answered and after a couple of more hilarious stories we were done with dinner and decided to head off to the club.

_____________________________________________

Author's Note

The rest will come on later! Hope you guys like this chapter! Now that you finally know what happened, what are your thoughts? Better or worse than expected? Let me know!

Also thank you so much for reading this story! Its got 10.6K reads and more than 500 votes! It may not mean much to everyone but it means a great deal to me. I can't tell you how happy I am! To show my appreciation I want to make a thank you video for you guys so comment your name, country and anything you want to know here and I'll add it in the video! <3

If you want to be updated about the stories, follow me on Instagram and Twitter. My username is @iamzebanaaz

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you once again! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.7K 113
Adelina is sent to Madrid to spend her weekend but where did she spend it?? Yeah in Real madrid's players mansion. *completed* •lex⭐️
4.2K 111 23
Short stories + Oneshots inspired by my favorite duo in the history of ⚽🤍
17.7K 303 85
Sergio Ramos' sister and James Rodriguez had fallen in love with each other. Soon later, Cristiano Ronaldo had fallen head over heels for Ramos' sist...
120K 2.7K 30
love story between a girl and a boy