Creepypasta Parent Scenarios

By Writer_Lucie

Welcome. I hope you enjoy this book even though currently it's going though an editing phase so chapters are... More

Chapter 1 | They find a baby
Chapter 2 | First night with the baby
Chapter 3 | Another pasta babysits
Chapter 4 | Teething
Chapter 5 | First words
Chapter 6 | First time walking
You get lost
He finds you/You find your way back
Favorite Father Daughter Bonding Moment
A/n ~ About Toby.

First Kill

6.9K 106 103
By Writer_Lucie

So in this chapter and the others you are like 2-3 and you can talk and walk

Jeff the killer:

Jeff wanted to go out to kill but since it wasn't nap time or bed time he had to take you with him "I guess your coming with me"he said and picked you up he went out of the mansion and walked through the woods after he found a big grey colored house he smiled bigger he went to one of the windows and broke one he first put you down and then he came in "Okay stay quiet"he whispered to you he went upstairs to a blue door he opened and saw a couple that were cuddling but fell asleep Jeff took out his knife and went towards the two while you walked around trying to find something to do then you saw a white door with the name Tori in pink (Change name if it's yours) you went inside and saw a girl with black hair and Blue eyes playing with her dolls you wen up to her and tapped her shoulder "Hi can you follow me??"you asked she nodded and followed you to the living room "Okay wait here oh my name is Y/n by the way!"You said and went to go get duck tape that you saw in the kitchen once you got it you went to the girl and taped her mouth then you pushed her down and taped her to the floor you took out your sharp scissors "Nighty Night!"You said and stabbed the girl in the heart once you took out the scissors the blood splattered you and most of the surroundings around you then your dad came downstairs and saw what you did he ran up to you and hugged you close "My little killer is all grown up!"he said you giggled Jeff picked you up and you and him went to kill other people before returning back to the mansion.

BEN Drowned:

BEN was sick and but he had and assignment to kill 50 people so he asked Lucy and Candy if they can do it for him they agreed Lucy went to Y/n's room "Hey gamer girl! Wanna come killing with me and Candy??"Lucy asked the little girl she stood up and nodded Lucy picked her up and went to Candy "Lets go!"Candy said then Lucy glitched(teleported) the three of them and they ended up in a house that has a father,mother and 3 kids "Okay I am going to get the 16 year old twins you get the parents"Lucy said Candy nodded and went to their room after a few seconds Y/n and Lucy heard muffled screams witch's mean Candy was torturing them Lucy walked to the twins room and set you down "Okay Y/n you can do whatever you want while auntie Lucy kills these twins okay?"Lucy asked "Yes! Thank you auntie!"You said and tan downstairs Lucy giggled and went to kill the twins her way while you went downstairs to see if they had something you went to the kitchen and saw what you needed but since you were small you had to climb up on the kitchen counter to get it once you got on the kitchen counter you grabbed the toaster and jumped down you ran upstairs to the last little sister's room and went inside you set the toaster down and went into her bathroom you filled the tub with water but not all the way then you grabbed the wire you found and wrapped it around the girls torso and arms so she can't move then she woke up and was about so scream but you put a hand to her mouth "Shhhh It's time!"You giggled you dragged her to the tub of water and put her in she could still breathe so you went and took the toaster and threw it in shocking the girl she screamed out of Pain "Bubble bubble looks like your in trouble!"You said as she died then Lucy and Candy came and saw what you have done Lucy smiled and hugged you getting some blood on you from her school girl uniform while Candy cried a little felling proud Lucy glitched the three of them to a couple of more houses and once they were done they were back home Lucy left you with Sally while she ran to tell her brother the great news of Y/n being a little killer.

Masky:

Masky,Hoodie and you were out in the woods on a walk Masky and Hoodie have to kill some idiots that decided to camp in the Slender forest so after who knows how long time later you three found the teens and they were making jokes about how the Creepypasta's don't exist "Yeah I know the "Creepypasta's" everyone's scarred about are probably some serial killer I mean come on a tall faceless creature?Yeah right!"a teen laughed and the rest laughed with him that made you angry you grabbed your dad's gun out of his pocket and shot the one with the black hoodie and dyed purple hair the others looked around to see who did that but couldn't see you since you were small Masky and Hoodie were hiding in a tree they wanted to see what were you going to do "Who's there!?" The black hair boy asked then you shot him too and then you giggled "Your worst nightmare!"You said and revealed yourself the teens eye's go wide well it's not every day you see a kid with a gun "Hey there l-little girl p-put the gun down"the teen with green hair said "Hmmm...Nope!"You yelled and shot the last friend he had "Go and sit by the tree now!"You said the green haired boy listened you pulled out two knives from your pockets and went towards him you stabbed the boy in the stomach 4 times then cut your name on both of his cheeks he was still alive so you got your gun again and pointed it at his head "Bloody he'll isn't it?"you asked and shot the guy in his head making him dead then you took his phone and called 9-1-1 "Hello 911 what's your emergency?" it said "Yeah there are dead teens here in the middle of the woods"you said "Okay I will send the a police car to come check it okay?"it said "Yes and thank you!"You said and ended the call you his behind a tree and waited for the cops once they got here and once they were looking at one of the corpses you shot one in the head and the other in the back where his heart supposed to be once you were done Masky and Hoodie appeared and Masky hugged you "You are the best daughter I can ever have!!!"Masky gushed Hoodie patted your head "Good job kid!"Hoodie said then the three of you went back to the mansion and had some cheesecake to celebrate your big killing heist.

Hoodie:

"Okay who was the idiot that brought these humans here!?"Candy yelled seeing the ties up humans in the corner of the living room "I did" E.j said "Why!?"Candy asked "I need the kidneys"he said Candy grunted and went upstairs to her room E.j shrugged and went to the kitchen but he didn't notice that his scalpel fell out of his hoodie you saw the scalpel and got an idea since you were bored and didn't know what to do you went to your dad's room and grabbed on of his knives that he has then ran back downstairs now since they were I. The living room everyone saw what you were doing but didn't stop you, you also grabbed the scalpel and went to the two tied up teens you first took the knife and cut a couple of lines on their cheeks they couldn't scream since they had duck tape on their mouths then you subbed the girl in the stomach 7 times and then stabbed the boy 12 times but in the heart then you took the scalpel and cut their stomach and chests and took their kidneys you ran up to E.j and gave them to him then you ran back to the two and you took the knife and stabbed the boy three more time saying "one,two,three now your dead to me!!" and the girl was still alive and that made you pout "Hey Y/n need help?"Lucy asked you nodded "Here kill her with this"Lucy said and gave you her circular saw you grinned "Thank you!"You said and turned on the saw you cut off the his arms and legs but left her head now they were both finally dead Hoodie came up to you and hugged you "You are the best little killer ever!"he said and hugged you tighter then he carried you to the kitchen and gave you your favorite cheesecake everyone in the mansion saw what you did and were proud that they have a little killer in the house.

Ticci Toby:

You were bored you didn't know what to do Sally was sleeping Smile dog was out with Jeff you went upstairs to your room then you saw something glimmer in the dark corner of your room then you went to the corner and saw that it was the little axe your dad gave you for your birthday then you got an idea you took the axe and started running towards your dad's room "Dad!Dad!Dad!"you yelled scaring your dad he jumped at the sudden noise "Hey Y-Y/n what's u-up??"your dad asked then he saw you were holding the axe "And w-why a-are you holding t-the axe??"he asked you smiled "I was wondering if you want to go shower me how to kill??"you said he smiled under his mask/MouthGard "Sure!" He said clearly exited that you wanted to go out to kill with him you two went out of the mansion and then went to find a house after half an hour you two found a big light blue house Toby picked the lock on the door and you two went inside "I am g-going t-to kill t-the p-parents Kay?"he asked you nodded and when he went to kill the parents you went to a little girls room and saw that the girl was playing when the little girl saw you "Hi there my name is Kyana!"she said you giggled "Hi my name is Y/n and your name isn't Kyana your dead girl!"You said and sliced her head off with one clean swing of your axe the blood splattered all over you and some on the white floor you laughed like a crazy girl witch you kinda are then your dad came in "Hey d-did you k-kill her??"your dad asked you giggled "Yes I did and it was actually fun!"You said he smiled and then the both of you went to a couple more houses to kill some more people.

Eyeless Jack:

E.J broke his leg so it was hard to walk with a cast on his leg and he was hungry and since he is a cannibal and he doesn't eat the same food as everyone else in the mansion he needed someone to get his "Food" for him and Masky and Hoodie agreed to go get him kidneys so he can eat but first they stoped to ask you "Hey Y/n wanna go out killing with us?"Masky asked you thought for a second then nodded and jumped up you grabbed a butterfly army knife then the three of you went to a big pink house the door was unlocked so it wasn't a problem getting in the house Masky went to a door with the name Vince and went inside Hoodie went to a room that didn't have a name so it was probably the parents room while you saw a purple door with the name Kisha in pink you went inside and saw a girl that looked like she is 9 she has red hair brown eyes and glasses she was reading a book you first looked around the room and saw some tape like bandages (Like the role bandages) you took it and went to the bed where the girl was laying in her back reading the book you wrapped the girls torso to the bed the girl screamed but you put a hand on her mouth "Shhh Don't worry you'll die soon!!"You said the girl whimperd you took out the butterfly army knife and sliced her torso you saw all of her organs but you only needed the kidneys you took out her kidneys then and left the room you left the girl to die from blood loss you went to see Masky and Hoodie "I did it!"You say proudly they nodded and then you all went to two more houses then back to the mansion to give your dad his kidneys to eat.

Slenderman:

You and Slender were in the woods you wanted to go out for a walk but then Slenderman sensed someone was in his woods so he turned his head towards you "Y/n child I have to go take care of some business stay here"Slenderman said "Kay!"You said then Slender teleported away you looked around to see if anything interesting to do then you heard laughing you turn your head towards the laughs and saw there were 2 boy's and 2 girls then you remembered your dad said he needed to take care of some business so you thought it was them you took out a bottle of acid you climb up the tree and sat on a branch and underneath you was a boy with black hair you open the bottle of acid and whisper "Your dead meat literally!"(I ran out of catch phrase ideas) and pore three drops of acid on the boys head in less then a minute he screams because of the pain and his skin started to melt after a few minutes he was just a skeleton no flesh no clothes no hair just bones the other three scream but stay frozen in one spot wick gave you some time to pore some acid on them to then Slenderman teleported behind the three screaming teens and saw you giggling on the tree breanch with a bottle of acid after they were all dead he picked you up and hugged you "Good job Y/n child!"he said you giggled again "Thanks now I know why you do this it's FUN!"You said "Okay we should head home" he said but you wanted to do something "Uh...can I stay I want to do something?"you asked he nodded and left you, you looked at the skeletons then saw one of their phones that they've must of dropped you pick it up and call their mother "Hello?" You heard her say you giggle insanely "Hi there I just killed your son in the Slender woods and your next!"You say she gasped "I'm calling the police!" She said and hung up the phone you waited in the tree for them to come and when they did you smiled "Seems like they're been poisoned or even intoxicated" once you heard one of them say that you threw one whole bottle of the green acid on both of them after they fired you went back to the mansion to play with Sally.

Bloody painter:

You were bored and you didn't have anything to do since BEN,Dark Link,Jeff and your dad are playing video games Slenderman has paperwork to do and Sally and Smile dog are asleep after playing dress up and to make things worse they had a new girl that was a proxy but she was getting on every ones nerves especially yours and today she was being the most annoying as ever! and everyone noticed that to so you walked out of the living room to your room upstairs you went to your dresser you took out some rope,duck tape and scissors you put the scissors in your back pocket so no one can see it you hold the rope and duck tape behind your back and went downstairs "Hey I was wondering where you went!"the girl Moriana (IDK..) said you smiled "Uh just needed to do something say can you sit down in that chair for a minute?"you say she nods and sits down you grin and take out the rope quickly wrapping her to the chair with it "Hey why'd you do that for!?"she yells catching everyone attention "Because you are annoying!"You say then smile evily you take out the scissors and slice her cheek a little she doesn't make a sound then you stab her in the stomach twice she cries and whispers while you laugh insanely while stabbing her heart a bunch of times "Art is beautiful but so is blood!"You say and stab her one more time in the heart everyone is staring at you wide eyed you just dust your hands off and walk to your room at least now you have more paint to draw and paint with right?

Dark Link:

Lucy and Jane (Jane the killer) were in an argument Lucy actually looked like she was close to tears "That's not true!"Lucy screamed at Jane "Yes.It.IS you know that no one likes you and that BEN wishes you weren't his sister!"Jane said with a evil smirk on her face while everyone was watching this they felt angry and sad angry to what Jane said and sad because it wasn't true "N-No I-......Your right..."Lucy muttered and fell on her knees crying like a crybaby that she usually wasn't "Ahahahahaha look at the little crybaby!"Jane laughed but then she felt wire's wrap around her arms and legs "Stop!"You said Jane laughed "And what are you going to do about it pipsqueak?"she said you laughed and pulled a bottle of acidote (The only way to kill a creepypasta) Jane's eyes widened but first Y/n looked at Slenderman "Can I?"you asked Slenderman thought for a second "Yes you may child"he said you look at Jane "Looks like it's Game over for you pal!"You said and poured the acidote in her throat once the whole bottle of acidote was empty you stepped back watching Jane cough up some blood then she died she was dead you smile then run up to your dad and hug his leg "Hey Y/n nice to know your going to be a killer it's sad that your first kill is a creepypasta though"he said looking at Jane's lifeless body but he then shrugged and went to play video games with BEN and the now feeling Vetter Lucy you joining them to of course!

Homicide Liu:

Your dad was sick but he needed to go do his assignment but he was too sick to go he wanted to ask Candy If she can do it but she couldn't it seems she cought the same sickness as dad so you went up to his room and took his knife (I know he has one I googled it!) While he was asleep probably from the headache he had then you went to your room but you didn't know Jeff Liu's brother saw that you had the knife so he followed you ,you went to your window and opened it you climbed down from the window since your room was on the first floor you were fine you ran through the forest and to a pink and black house you went to the back door and picked the lock you went inside Jeff following but hiding in the shadows (Let me remind you your only a toddler while doing this you smart baby!) You went to a blue door that had the name Kyo in dark blue you open the door seeing a boy with green hair? That was sleeping you walked up to the bed and looked at him with a bored expression on your face you raise your hand with the knife in it and quickly put a hand over the boy's mouth waking him up "Yeah Yeah just shut up and die!"You said and stabbed him in the heart you let go off the boys mouth and went to the parent room you did the same to them then you pulled out a checklist "Okay so I got the family Kurimis just a few more to go"you say to yourself and went to the next house that needed to be killed while a shocked Jeff went home to tell your dad or his brother and your sister (Candy) what you did feeling proud of his little niece.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 5 14
oh Creepypasta! here is a scenario! but just a quick reminder that this happend after you met so... that's that and here are the creepypasta we're do...
828K 10.5K 95
includes Slenderman, eyeless jack,Jeff the killer,BEN DROWNED, ticci Toby,masky, and hoodie. hope you like it. if you want me to add another one, jus...
316K 4.6K 23
Hello! Welcome to my book! By reading this you'll find out what its like to date these psychos. I'm sorry in advance for Out of character-ness and l...
7.7K 99 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...