The Book Of Comebacks

By Dani_Williams_

This is a book full of sarcastic, witty comebacks you can use when you're sick and tired of people, which is... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6: Pick-up line Edition
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 7: Pick-up line Edition 2

327 11 0
By Dani_Williams_

1) Him: I feel like a library card, since I've totally been checking you out!

> Did you notice that I'm a best seller? Currently unavailable.

2) Him: If you were a McDonald's burger, you'd be the McGorgeous.

> Thanks, Ronald, but I've already talked to enough clowns tonight.

3) Him: Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.

> Sorry, I don't have one, so why don't you just get lost?

4) Him: Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?

> Go ahead. I need to practice hitting a moving target.

5) Him: Feel my shirt. That is pure boyfriend material.

> It looks too clingy and hard to maintain. No thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 731 21
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
862 311 14
**Entry in thegrudgecontest** I was a non-believer of the supernatural, a skeptic if you will. I thought ghosts were a figment of overactive imaginat...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
1.3K 210 56
When my skin is not my own and the heart is tainted, there is still one thing that will always belong to me. My soul! No more shall it weep in the da...