Heaven's Adventure

By Starlina_Luv

Now that the peaceful times come, a new adventure begins... A mysterious girl appears upon Kohana's rebuilt... More

DISCLAIMER!!!
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note

Chapter 3

468 17 7
By Starlina_Luv

[Note 1: YOUR UPDATE HAS CAME!!!]

(Note 2: This is one of my favorite songs! Anyways, enjoy the long chapter!~)

{Note 3: I had time in my hands, since I have no school on 9/12/17... (I have middle school homework, but I'm to lazy ta do it...)}

---

Recap:
The group of boys took this opportunity to bolt (^~^) away from the she-devil who could've sentenced them to an early death. The girl sleepily yawns as she tries to find the victim and the bystander of the earlier fight.

---

First POV:
     Those bullies got what they deserved for pushing around the kid with blond hair and the child with the glasses. For a moment there, they surely do look familiar... Actually, this whole scene seems very familiar...

Wait... Wasn't this a scene from Boruto?! Those familiar kids that I aided were Boruto and Denki!!! Then this must be the first episode, where Boruto sticks up to Denki from those bullies. I'M IN AN ANIME!!! Was this the reason why I didn't feel well in the real world? Maybe... But I can't tell them that they're anime/manga characters, so I might as well keep it a secret. I have to keep it low from getting myself uncovered and not mess up the plot, while I'm at it... YATTA! I'M GOING TO MEET ANIME CHARACTERS!!!

After thinking for a few more seconds, I tried to find Boruto and Denki from what I remembered from the anime. I'm an 18 year old that's stuck in anime... How ironic...

I looked down to see if there were any differences with my appearance. Going towards a random puddle on the ground, I first focused on my hands. They seem to be smaller than my adult hands as my height changed back to 5'2, the height of my pre-teen years. My hair was still long, as my (choice of clothing) was still the same.

     I continued my path to find those two pre-academy students, which luck was on my side as I found them above a building. I climbed up the building to see the two introducing themselves as they were giving each other handshakes. I jumped and landed besides the two interrupting their nice little greeting. The two froze in fear as they wondered what happened to those group of bullies.

"They ran away." I replied to their thoughts. I wasn't a mind-reader, but based on their facial expressions I could tell.

"You're that girl who beat those bullies. Where'd you get that AWESOME sword 'ttebasa?!" Boruto asks with excitement.

"Yeah... That is for me to know and you to find out." I responded in a calmly with a knowing smirk.

"I'm Uzumaki Boruto and he's Kaminarimon Denki dattebasa!!!" The blond says with hyper happiness. (I know they didn't introduce their last names, but just go along with it... -~-)

"Hello Uzumaki-san and Kaminarimon-san . My name is Uzume Heaven! Nice to meet both of you!" I say with a small smile.

"You don't have to add the honorifics, Heaven. Just call me Boruto, nothing else." Boruto simply explains.

"That also applies for me too, Heaven-chan. You can call me Denki, my first name. Also, I don't believe that I've seen you here before, Heaven-chan. Are you new to the village?" Denki asks with pure curiosity.

"Yes Kaminarimon-san, I just arrived at the village a couple hours ago." I stated in a relaxed manner (with a closed eye smile) having a tone of undetectable lies. (Gurl... Don't be Sebastian -_-)

---

We are now getting drinks from a vending machine as our long, earlier fight with those bullies were out of our worries. Presently, we're walking around the village discussing some topics about our parents. Boruto was walking headfirst as Denki and I walked behind him.

"It was my father's wish. He said that if I'm going to inherit his company, I need to learn ninjutsu as well as academics." Denki admittedly announce to us as we quietly listen to his words.

"Is that so? What's the name of the company?" Boruto asked with inquiringness.

"The Kaminarimon Conpany." Denki and I simply admitted causing Boruto to spit out his drink from hearing the words out of our mouths.

A poster of Denki's company appears behind us as Boruto spins around to vocalize his thoughts in mind. "That's the biggest enterprise in the lands! Can I put a pre-order on the next release?" Boruto explains excitedly as he puts his face closer towards Denki.

Denki and I both sweatdrop with Boruto's request. "S-Sure..." Denki replies quickly.

---

We continued to walk through the village as I was right of Boruto as Denki was on his left.

"Still, what's the big deal about learning ninjutsu?" Denki randomly questions to us. He continues to speak. "My father is a former shinobi who credits his achievements in the Fourth Great Ninja War for his company's success. So, he has great faith in ninja." Denki calmly informs us as we wander around Kohana with Boruto currently throwing his trash in an unusual style (IDK how to describe this >~<).

"Do you want to be a ninja?" Boruto asks.

"Not really..." Denki answers in a quiet manner.

"Then don't pay any attention to him." Boruto simply answers.

"I've never disobeyed my dad." Glasses answers back quietly.

"Well, that's fine. At least he comes home." Boruto exclaims to Denki as he glimpses at the boy.

Poor Boruto... I think to myself.

Boruto continues his statements. "My stupid old man thinks only about work and ignores his family."

"Is that so?" Denki queries.

"So even if I disobey my dad, I don't get punished." Boruto replies with us two being quiet in thought.

"Boruto... Your dad works very hard as a Hokage. He had challenges that he had to overcome in his past to reach towards his goals. Becoming Hokage was one of his personal goals during his childhood, so you should be proud that your father accomplished it. The Hokage is busy man and with you interfering with his job will make his life harder as the Hokage. The Seventh Hokage may look weak to you, but to me... He's my idol, so don't disrespect him!" I said seriously closing my eyes surprising the boys after my wonderful speeches.

     Boruto stares in shock at me as anger had seem to cross his face. "What would you know about the stupid old man? He's never there for me at home with my family. I bet you have a nice family with a caring mom, a dad that stays at home, and maybe some siblings too!"

     My face held disappointment for a second, which disappeared after a few seconds going unnoticed by the two boys. "I know things kids your age shouldn't be exposed of as my family is a different story for another time. Trust me, my life is more tiresome than both of yours now."
I explained as the two thought about my words not pressuring me with anymore questions.

"Anyways, who cares about your dad? Just teach him a lesson!" Boruto announces making me a bit upset.

"Teach him a lesson?" Denki questions.

"That's what I do." Boruto confidently suggested causing me to sigh at the blond.

Did you NOT hear my speech, boy!

"I'm in the middle of my super plan. But keeping it a secret from my mom is tough." Boruto exclaims proudly, but then realizes that he could be late coming home.

"What time is it?" Boruto asks in a panic.

"About seven..."  Denki answers unsurely.

"No way! I'm gonna get it from my mom!" Boruto announces jumping onto the building's post.

"Huh? I thought there's no punishment from disobeying." Denki says stopping Boruto.

"Mom's different. She's really scary when she gets mad! See ya! Don't let 'em pick on you! Just teach 'em a lesson!" Boruto exclaims to Denki in happiness.

"O-Okay." Denki says uncertainty.

"Oi, wait Boruto!" I hollered towards the blond.

"What now, Heaven! Mom's gonna kill me for being late!" Boruto replied with a hint of annoyance.

"Let me come with you. I just came to your village as a traveler, so I don't have much with me. Is it ok if you take me in for a few nights? I promise I'll be out in a couple of days." I said surprising the two children again.

"What about your family, Heaven?! I'm gonna be late!" Boruto announces as his hint of anger began to appear.

"My family... They're gone, Boruto... I have no one else, but only me, myself, and I." I replied making Denki a bit depressed and Boruto to be a little guilty. (🎵🎶)

"Sure, Heaven. I'm sorry about your lost." Boruto softly replied with guilt.

"Thanks, Boruto." I quietly thanked the boy for his permission.

"Bye, Denki!" I said in goodbye.

Boruto held my waist tightly as we quickly rushed off towards his home. While we were on the way, Denkai successfully threw his can into the trash as he thinks about teaching his dad a lesson. Meanwhile, the trip to his house was awkwardly silent, since he felt a bit guilty for comebacking me.

I mean it's not fault for for believing my troubles... They were just quick lies at the moment that came to my head... I hope I don't get questioned by the Hokage soon...

We finally got to his modern home. "I'm home! I also brought a guest over!" Boruto announced making our presences known.

Hinata comes to the door to greet Boruto home, but she held a surprised face, seeing him with a random girl. "Boruto, you promised to be home for the celebration. Oh, and you also brought over a guest!" Hinata stated kindly.

"Sorry, Mom. Shikadai wouldn't let me go. I'm also sorry about inviting a guest over for the celebration. Her name is Uzume Heaven!" Boruto answers.

"It's very nice to meet you, Heaven. You can call me Ms. Uzumaki. Well, Shikadai has a good head on his shoulders. You on the other hand, tend to get in trouble." Hinata shortly lectured towards Boruto.

"Trouble!" A little girl quickly pounces on Boruto causing him spin around and carry the cute girl.

"What's for dinner?" Boruto asks.

"You know what? I helped make it today!" The girl proudly stated making Boruto content.

"Oh, I can't wait!" Boruto exclaims carrying his sister on his back to the dinning table as Hinata pairing our shoes together. I followed the two siblings from behind.

      Boruto introduced us, while we were on the way to the dinning room. "Oh yeah, this is Heaven, a friend of mine! Heaven, this is my little sis, Himawari!"

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Heaven!" Himawari said in warm kindness.

"Likewise, Himawari. You are so cute!" I exclaimed squealing at the end of the sentence. Himawari blushes in embarrassment as I complemented her kawaiiness.

"Boruto, Heaven, make sure you two wash your hands!" His mother reminds us as we were doing what was asked.

---

      As dinner was set on the table, Hinata placed down a special fish dish that had seem to make both Uzumaki siblings be filled with astonishment. I was sitting on a guest chair at the end of the table. The chair was besides Boruto as Himawari sat across from the blond.

      Hinata sits next to Himawari. "Boruto, you start at the Academy from tomorrow. I got to know your father at the Academy."

"I've heard that so many times, 'ttebasa." Boruto replied with a bit of irritation.

"He was always causing trouble, so people treated him like a problem child. But he was actually very cool." Hinata explains to Boruto as innocent Himawari and I watch the parent and brother converse with each other.

"I've heard that so many times too." Boruto responded.

"I thought your father would be home tonight." Hinata questioned thinking out loud.

Oh no... I thought with regret.

"That's nothing new." Boruto retorted engendering Himawari to loose her cute smile.

"He just keeps ignoring you and Himawari." Boruto ripostes provoking Himawari into a frown of sadness.

"Don't complain." Ms. Uzumaki simply replied.

I should probably take note calling her, Ms. Uzumaki now...

"The village is safe because your father and the others protect it." Boruto's mother explains placing her hand on Himawari to reassure the upset the girl. "Let's eat." Ms. Uzumaki simply behests.

"But there's no enemy to protect us from." Boruto replied looking away from his mother.

      Hinata squints her eyes. "Boruto... Fighting isn't only duty of a ninja. There are many things the Hokage must do to ensure that the people can live safely in peace." Boruto focuses on his dish intensely, while as Hinata scolds the blond. Himawari and I were quiet throughout the entire dinner.

---

Quick Third POV:
Boruto was laying on his bed with a brooding expression on his face. The boy was staring at the ceiling and then at the pictures of his family. He was in his room thoroughly thinking about his mom's lecture during their dinner.

"You're going to learn that starting tomorrow at the Academy too. It's something very important." Hinata's voice echoes in his head.

Boruto glimpses over to his family pictures before turning away from the memories. "So uncool." He simply mutters.

First POV:
I was assigned to sleep in different room, since they had a spare guest room (I'm not sure if they do...). Surprisingly, Ms. Uzumaki didn't question anything, but she would most likely do it later throughout the week. The guest room was an option, but I chose to sleep in Hokage Uzumaki's office on his green couch. Out of kindness, Ms. Uzumaki allowed me to sleep there, which means that she trusted me to be responsible for my stay at their house.

Hinata is so kind... This makes her one of my favorite (female) characters in Naruto. At this time, Boruto must be thinking about Hinata's lecture at dinner. Well, at least he has real supportive parents to support him... He's so dense...

I sighed at Boruto's stubbornness as I remembered that Denki was going to get possessed by those purple shadows tonight... The shadows of -----e... He got bewitched for being hopeless of becoming strong...

Well, Boruto's going to solve this 'shadow' problem later... All I have to do is go along with the plot and hope for the best...

To be continued...

---

[Author's Note: Sup! How did I do? Was it good? Bad? ...Cookie? Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter and make sure to vote and comment!]

Word Count: 2,430

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.8K 26
"I forgive you." Boruto was shocked. "On one condition." "Of course." "You said you would do anything, right?" Sarada asked already knowing the answe...
21.1K 598 21
(Completed) Her village was in chaos when she was born. Her father took her out of the village and left her in the forest so he could help defend the...
95.8K 3K 20
A SasuNaru story about Boruto, Himawari and Sarada being Menma's Half-siblings, and them finding out about it. Yep. That's basically it. This is a r...
9K 338 10
Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki were only planning to do some training, nothing else. But fate had other plans when they stumbled into three suspicious ni...